Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Gambia President: Google Reply (confused) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia President: Google Reply (confused) (676 Views)

Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / The Gambia President-Elect; Adam Barrow Is Alive - Gambian Journalist, Camara / See Lavish Lifestyle Of Mariam, Daughter Of Gambia’s President, Yahya Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gambia President: Google Reply (confused) by IsThisChange: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
As the Political crisis continue in Gambia,

I decided to do a check on who is the current Gambia president from Google, but the reply i got was even more confusing as google himself, was as more confused as i am.

here if google reply to me.

lalasticlala, myd44 abeg who is the Gambia current president

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=GCCBWNr0IYjH8AfjgJuwCw&gws_rd=ssl#q=president+of+gambia

Re: Gambia President: Google Reply (confused) by femolacqua(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Google self is out of words on who the Gambia president is.
Re: Gambia President: Google Reply (confused) by Marcahony: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Now the time of the confusions will be come on the presidents those are really looking like sharp and fast for the all replies. If a president was studied with the replying tricks of the assignment writing service uk review then also be now not as confuse seems for the all anchor interviews questions.

(1) (Reply)

London Terrorist Attack: At Least Four Killed See Photo / BREAKING: Trump Announces US Military Ban On Transgender People / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.