Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? (765 Views)

Where Can I Get Gionee Spare Parts. My M6 Mirror Panel Is Hard To Find / Get Gionee P7 On Jumia Black Friday / Get Gionee A1 And S11 At Very Cheap Costs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? by golor566: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Someone should please help me with the current price of gionee m4 and where to get it. Have search online store like konga and jumia but to no avail........if you sell phone or works in a place where they sell phone , please help me with the current price of gionee m4 and how I can get it...I wants to buy two and I don't mind shipping it from any state to my destination.
Re: Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? by MizMyColi(f): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
If you are in Lagos, visit 3chub or Microstation.
Re: Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? by golor566: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
MizMyColi:
If you are in Lagos, visit 3chub or Microstation.

Sist am at portharcourt...can you please help me confirm the price ?
Re: Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
the phone is not in Nigeria find it on aliexpress.com or gearbest.com
Re: Help,where Can I Get Gionee M4 Online Or Shop? by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
golor566:

Sist am at portharcourt...can you please help me confirm the price ?

I don't know anyone that works with Gionee o
Checking online should give you an idea of how much it is. Check slot website

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria That Will Give You Value For Your Money / . / Nokia 3310 - Five Reasons Why You SHOULD And Should NOT Buy This Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.