Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. (814 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by theimmortals(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Struggled to graduate from the university.

made good grade....

now its time to serve my father land, but I can't do that because of money. four days to nysc orientation and I have not even buy a white polo. I don't even have enough money to transport me from Enugu to Ekiti state not to talk of staying 3 weeks in an alien land.
please don't think am the lazy type, I just collected part payment in the bakery I work because I won't complete the one month. but the money won't be enough.

This life is not fare at all I know that some people can spend up to 20 to 50k in a night club just for one night, but here I am stranded.

if you can be of help in any way (not only financially) please do not hesitate to reach me even used white clothes any thing at all.

I guess it is the will of God.

well, I thank God for life.

I thank God am a Graduate.

once there is life, there is hope.
Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by kingphilip(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm deeply sorry for the condition you find yourself... If the money St hand is sufficient enough for your transportation, I'll advice you use it for transport as against purchasing your whites and so on

Just be prepared to eat the camp food throughout... Though it won't be easy but you can make do with it

The white vests and shorts will be given to you in camp.. Just have enough detergent to maintain it and you'd be good to go

I know you'll cope because I and many others coped even at same or worst conditions
Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by cheruv: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
If it were back then in med school, with the kinda errors am seeing in your writeup,my consultant won't waste time in asking you,"where did you train?" undecided

Bros...go collect back your school fees angry

2 Likes

Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by EMXTAN1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
First and foremost, you didnt write well enough.As a graduate,there are inexcuseable mistakes u cannot. 2ndly, once u have sufficient fund to travel,with ur cutleries and personal belongings, most importantly,stay away 4rm girls if u can,xcept d ones that wil be of good help 2u...u wil be fine,as ul be given some allowances in the camp
Finally,if u need more advice that lalasticlala and Seun cannot provide...Holla at yur boy...

1 Like

Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by EMXTAN1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
First and foremost, you didnt write well enough.As a graduate,there are inexcuseable mistakes u cannot make. 2ndly, once u have sufficient fund to travel,with ur cutleries and personal belongings, most importantly,stay away 4rm girls if u can,xcept d ones that wil be of good help 2u...u wil be fine,as ul be given some allowances in the camp
Finally,if u need more advice that lalasticlala and Seun cannot provide...Holla at yur boy...
Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by EMXTAN1(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2017
cheruv:
If it were back then in med school, with the kinda errors am seeing in your writeup,my consultant won't waste time in asking you,"where did you train?" undecided

Bros...go collect back your school fees angry

Dr. u said my mind

2 Likes

Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Your English is too poor for a graduate. Which school did you say you graduated from?

1 Like

Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by Thommhy89(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Catalin:
Your English is too poor for a graduate. Which school did you say you graduated from?
Thoooorrrrrr!!!!!
Re: Just Because Of Money, I Wont Join My Meets At NYSC Orientation. by eddyddon234(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Catalin:

You that speak good English abeg find money give the guy.

The guy is broke and u people here are talking about English.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Intelligence Training In:abuja,lagos.port,warri,ogun & Benin / NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide / Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.