Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? (955 Views)

Looking To Sharpen Your Culinary Skills Or Learn More About Food And Drinks? / Beautiful Your Kitchen With These / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by I888(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello,

When your knife Go Blunt, What Do You Do/Use To Sharpen It?
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by seunlayi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rubbing it against the wall
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by I888(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2017
seunlayi:
Rubbing it against the wall
we are in modern times bro. Get some tech to help you do it. Wall contains lots of gems you may not see with your eyes.
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by seunlayi(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2017
I888:
we are in modern times bro. Get some tech to help you do it. Wall contains lots of gems you may not see with your eyes.
you took that as a serious comment? It was just a joke. Where is the concrete wall in my house? None
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by skillzbae(f): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
There are people who sharpen it for #20
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by I888(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillzbae:
There are people who sharpen it for #20
so you have to wait for them? what if you do not see one? What if you could have small tool in your house to help you when the need arises?
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by skillzbae(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
I888:
so you have to wait for them? what if you do not see one? What if you could have small tool in your house to help you when the need arises?

That's y u need to have more than 1 knife and you don't have to wait for everything to be blunt before sharpen them.
Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by I888(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillzbae:

That's y u need to have more than 1 knife and you don't have to wait for everything to be blunt before sharpen them.
Cool!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives? by ayobase(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
I888:
Hello,
When your knife Go Blunt, What Do You Do/Use To Sharpen It?

Edge of the balcony's concrete floor will do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This Soup Called "Emergency Soup Or Ndele"? Let's Cook / Nairalanders, See The Bole I Bought For #150. / Naira Rain On Woman Who Wakes Up At 4.50am To Cook For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.