Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners (20458 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by KVC1970: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Emir Sanusi you just hit the nail at the head.
Good one tell them the naked truth.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by uboma(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Oh, so u think running schools are cheap?
Try and run one...
Besides who are these poor people u keep talking about?
I thought the topic was "building schools"

There is really no need to engage you any further since your view is already biased.

When you are ready to argue objectively, then we can talk.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by felixomor: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2017
uboma:

There is really no need to engage you any further since your view is already biased.

When you are ready to argue objectively, then we can talk.

Good
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by borntosuccess(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
the only man with d brain in d north
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by ZUBY77(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Statsocial:

What is this one saying?
Living Faith Church has more than 150 secondary/primary schools, 2 universities currently running. Another Marine university under construction in Calabar and one more university to kick off in Kenya. All together the Church is one of d biggest stakeholder in education
As regards industries Living faith alone has beverage company, a big water producing factory, a construction company a gas plant that serves CU,Canaanland and maybe some residential estates in Ota. The church has cheap residential houses. Let me just stop here you might have an heart attack if you know some of the other things the Church might invest in. Btw all this businesses are taxed in millions and employ members of the living faith Church. So pls leave the Church alone!

Wonderful.

Now apart from living Faith crap, how many other Churches are in Nigeria?
Expand your thinking head, if that's even possible.

2 Likes

Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Shafiiimran99: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
As an Emir he needs to enforce it and their system of islamic teaching has to be changed and male also has to be educated, if he really meant it....and as of fact, islam is not their problem but the way they chose to follow because in reality north are almost go out of islam due to their behaviour that is not islamic.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by musicwriter(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
What I've noticed is that Sanusi is good in talks and no action. He only talk the talk and don't walk the walk.

If he is serious he should get a Kano law maker to present this argument to the Kano state house of representatives. If indeed he's serious he could get it passed as law instead of talking. Islam has set them back up north for too long!!!.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Kingspin(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Educate Muslims and Nigeria is good to go.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by willibounce1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hope his brothers do not kill him for saying something sensible.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
ZUBY77:

Wonderful.

Now apart from living Faith crap, how many other Churches are in Nigeria?
Expand your thinking head, if that's even possible.

You are not intelligent at all... I have said it some of you people would just have heart attack over something that's not your business. Are you that mentally lazy not to think of the other numerous Churches in Nigeria with Universities. You are obviously a pained angry brat but am less concerned about societal misfits as you. You can now shove your other opinions into that sewage you call an oesophagus. And remember to take a double dose of your prescription tonight...... Don't bother quoting me again cos I simply would not read whatever garbage you conjure.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Imyourex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
First time of reading a reasonable statement from a muslim leader.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by udoh2k: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is the bitter truth that the NOTAN elites have been suppressing for years because their children are not involved.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Codes151(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
See who is talking self
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Odani: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Where are the girls that need the education? In houses just like yours. Lead by example.

Are the ones in his house not educated? even if shes 19 years, nothing wrong in going to school while in your husband's house, if u dnt believe me ask Kanu's wife
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one from Sanusi.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by Halo22: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am sure this will not go down well with the old foolish pedophilic abokis ......but all the same kudos to Sanusi.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by akigbemaru: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Educate who
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by princessayesha(f): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
tizzdi:
Coming from??....a notorious paedophile
He married an 18 year old for goodness sake...stop being bitter
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by aiboss: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
One of the greatest words I have heard from HRM Sanusi. I hope the enlightened ones from the North will listen and key in to the truth. Once the north wakes up from their sleep caused by religious fanaticism then great Nigeria will possible after all. For now, i just dey observe.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by mchenryking0(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hope Yerima was not in that lecture, or else........
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by goodgood2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
tizzdi:
No.. This a. Boki may be guilty of a million things, but not paedophilia.

According to reports, at a time he was having an affair with a married woman.

I can only assume he is into married women.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by YaksonFCA(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
This same Lamido last wife is just 20years old. Who is fooling who here?
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by tizzdi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
princessayesha:

He married an 18 year old for goodness sake...stop being bitter
i aint bitter but if ur in d knw..u would knw dat he married her b4 she turned 28..bsides hv u heard of vvf??
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by davidif: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017
tizzdi:

A paedophile? Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Goodness gracious!!! You Nigerians just throw words around without understanding the full meaning of it nor the gravity of those words

They said Sanusi married an 18 year old and last time I heard, the marrying age in this country is 18. So your accusations are just off base.

Accusing someone is one thing but hurling an extremely vile epithet at them is just completely reprehensible.
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by davidif: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2017
People need to understand that the law has to change. If you look at the medical data on maternal health, girls who get pregnant below the age of 15 are five times as likely to die as girls who get pregnant at the age of 20. Those who get pregnant under 18 are twice as likely to die as those who get pregnant at the age of 20. So, it is important that we look at this issue of early marriage.”

http://punchng.com/educate-girls-stop-building-mosques-sanusi-tells-northerners/

And the solution to this is to raise the marriage age to 21. That should force more girls to go to univ
Re: Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners by kechywillz(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
I love this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! / Which Tribe In Nigeria Speaks The Best English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.