Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,598 members, 7,801,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut (5436 Views)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / See How Tekno Smoke In Style As He Make His Hair Cut(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by blazingnaija: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by tizzdi(m): 1:46am On Jan 20, 2017
angry angry sad...this is one of d reasons i support sharia

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by zoneboy: 1:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Rapmaestro(m): 1:53am On Jan 20, 2017
I pray fame doesn't affect this guy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by OKorowanta: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Good musician but I'm neva his fan cos
Of all dis too much 'notice me' karata
Mumu youth undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:

It has already started affecting him. Imagine been in Justin Bieber position......people was all over his neck when he was misbehaving. Imagine been rich with so much money so much fame power and little experience in life like Bieber it was bound to happen. Same thing is happening with Tekno.

He don't know much about life so this little fame is getting to his head. A fast track to disaster.

Money and fame has a way of making people so arrogant that is why I respect SRK he's still a gem of a peorson and most of all very humble even with all his money 900 million dollars net worth and all his fame and popularity he still remain grounded and ever so charming.

Poverty also has a way of humbling people.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Rapmaestro(m): 2:25am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

It has already started affecting him. Imagine been in Justin Bieber position......people was all over his neck when he was misbehaving. Imagine been rich with so much money so much fame power and little experience like Bieber it was bound to happen. Same thing is happening with Tekno.

He don't know much about live so this little fame is getting to his head. A fast track to disaster.

Money and fame has a way of making people so arrogant that is why respect SRK he's still a gem of a person and most of all very humble even with all his money 900 million dollars net worth and all his fame and popularity he still remain grounded and ever so charming.

Poverty also has a way of humbling that people
True

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Flatties: 2:29am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

It has already started affecting him. Imagine been in Justin Bieber position......people was all over his neck when he was misbehaving. Imagine been rich with so much money so much fame power and little experience like Bieber it was bound to happen. Same thing is happening with Tekno.

He don't know much about live so this little fame is getting to his head. A fast track to disaster

Money and fame has a way of making people so arrogant that is why I respect SRK he's still a gem of a peorson and most of all very humble even with all his money 900 million dollars net worth and all his fame and popularity he still remain grounded and ever so charming.

All this story because he's puffing some green.
The same green he's been puffing while cooking your favorite songs grin dude's jus being himself..

And BTW who's SRK?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Igbos:

All this story because he's puffing some green.
The same green he's been puffing while cooking your favorite songs grin dude's jus being himself..

And BTW who's SRK?
I have been checking his Instagram lately and I can see the whole fame is getting way to his head.

He need some elderly advice sharp sharp.
Google SRK.

Tekno if you're reading this, nigga you need to slow the fu...ck down. Always remember where you came from and know that nothing last forever like that you will always be mindful and careful in your life decisions.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by speaktome(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Ara g'agba ndi Ara nwanne...

E be like say Lalasticlala follow Baba go holiday for UK ooo shocked shocked shocked

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by FisifunKododada: 2:52am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

It has already started affecting him. Imagine been in Justin Bieber position......people was all over his neck when he was misbehaving. Imagine been rich with so much money so much fame power and little experience in life like Bieber it was bound to happen. Same thing is happening with Tekno.

He don't know much about life so this little fame is getting to his head. A fast track to disaster.

shocked You dis ashewo - so na because of tekno you come dey write all this epistle? You must be crushing the guy badly. Biko STOP stalking the guy on instagram Calm down abeg - tekno does not know if you exist. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 20, 2017
FisifunKododada:

shocked You dis ashewo - so na because of tekno you come dey write all this epistle? You must be crushing the guy badly. Calm down abeg - tekno does not know if you exist. shocked

Please nigga pack one side Tekno is not all Up to it. It's just a playful crush.....infact my friends wonder what's in God names will I have a crush on Tekno with his long mouth. I just like his style he got swagg that's all.

P.S
You wanna know next time you
Open your mouth to call anyone ashewo look right in your home am pretty sure you have a lot of females there. They must all be ashewos.

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by FisifunKododada: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

Please nigga pack one side Tekno is not all Up to it. It's just a playful crush.....infact my friends wonder what's in God names will I have a crush on Tekno with long mouth. I just like his style he got swagg that's all. P.S
You wanna know next time you
Open your mouth to call anyone ashewo look right in your home am pretty sure you have a lot of females there. They must all be ashewos.

Ashewo! Ashewo!! Ashewo!!! Biko leave the young boy alone you are too old for him anyway - look at your old face. Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 20, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Ashewo! Ashewo!! Ashewo!!! Biko leave the young boy alone you are too old for him anyway - look at your old face. Ndi ara!
hhahaahhahahahhaha the side of my
Face is now my whole face......when u wanna talk talk something truthful please.

You must love that Ashewo word huh is that how your mother got you into this world? Lol

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virus777: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

On point my Liberian queen.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by kingem(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2017
in few years time
Hope some idiots wont ask us to donate money for kidney o
shey dey can see now
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by softwerk(f): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed)

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2017
PEOPLE TALK A LOT! he's living his life and ur living ur life stalking him,complaining n advising when he doesn't even know u exist, meanwhile u haven't really achieved much yet. #wehdonesir #wehdonema! MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! his consequences is his and not urs to bear!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by ammyluv2002(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:
It has already
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virginkpekus(f): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Its his life, let's try to mind our own business.
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Csami(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2017
So smoking tekno marijuana is now people's business!? Those sanctimonious and judgmental non-weed smokers should fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virginkpekus(f): 11:35am On Jan 20, 2017
kingem:
in few years time

Hope some idiots wont ask us to donate money for kidney o

shey dey can see now

undecided

The ones that have been asking since have you donated anything to them? So why complaining. Allow the young man enjoy his life.....its none of your business.
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virginkpekus(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Csami:
So smoking tekno marijuana is now people's business!? Those sanctimonious and judgmental non-weed smokers should fvck off!
Tell dem o
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virginkpekus(f): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
tizzdi:
angry angry sad...this is one of d reasons i support sharia
Move to northern nigeria....you would surely enjoy your sharia there.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by idu1(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2017
What nonsense!
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tekno is not from a poor or average home as I heard
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Rapmaestro(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Virginkpekus:

Its his life, let's try to mind our own business.
are u stylishly dissing me Don't do that ma'am
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by mhesy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1505490266180188&id=806891979373357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1505490266180188%3Atl_objid.1505490266180188%3Athid.806891979373357%3A306061129499414%3A44%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-2777694974228511810#footer_action_list

fb.com/gistburst

fb.com/tpaintings

Like them pages fam, tnx
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Virginkpekus(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rapmaestro:
are u stylishly dissing me Don't do that ma'am
Sorry
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Rapmaestro(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Virginkpekus:
Sorry
accepted
Re: Tekno Smoking Marijuana As He Make His Hair Cut by Xionez(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
See him cassava head.

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Black Slams Igbo Celebrities, Says ‘we Make Better Music Than You’ / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma, Thrills Fans In Sexy Red Outfit Ahead Of Valentine's D / Funke Akindele Finds Love Again,Now Dating Don Jazzy’s Former Boss(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.