Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix (5979 Views)

Busta Rhymes Signs With Ymcmb, Releases New Single Featuring Chris Brown "why St / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 / Star Quest Winners 2009 - The Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by pheesayor(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
Sup Nairalanders,

This is another milestone. Dj Humility played the song for the first time on radio today. The Pulse featuring Busta Rhymes with a remix of their hit song so tey. This is not a 'fake collabo' as Busta's rap was in line with the message of the song and he even managed to say 'so tey' towards the end of the song. Anyone who has heard it should confirm before dem 'haters' start attacking.
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by WarfyBoy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
P h e e s a y o r
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2009
Its true,i heard d song on 2radio stations ystday
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Basics007: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah I heard the song for the 1st time today. It made sense and humorous too
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by WarfyBoy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
so as pipo plenty reach for NL, na only 3 pipo dey listen to FM

i hope say na tru sha
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by shollyaj(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by dipo2much(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
any link to the audio?
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by pheesayor(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
dipo2much:

any link to the audio?

yes ooo, lalaboi & co, any link to the audio?
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by lalaboi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
I havt heard the song but it true! checkout these pictures

Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by chrisical(m): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2009
So fly
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by tosinaded(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2009
busta looks like an out of shaped 70 year old man
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2009
and then?
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by tosinaded(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2009
babaearly:

and then?

ask GOOGLE tongue
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2009
tosinaded@:

ask GOOGLE tongue

who ask you mallam boy? if pulse cum feature busta wetin cum happen?
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by sunnykiss(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
;DBusta, great ooo Blss ya
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by tosinaded(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
babaearly:

who ask you mallam boy? if pulse come feature busta wetin come happen?

shocked shocked
am a creme boi o tongue
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by puskin: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
mMm. . .The Pulse ft. Buss-a-Buss.
That's a 1st 4 an upcoming Naija group.
Big-UPS to 'em.
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by rockyfela(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
them try tanx to star. hope the song is gud.
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by pheesayor(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
rockyfela:

them try tanx to star. hope the song is gud.

so link to the song yet
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
They even performed the song together on star mega jamz this morning, i watched it live and it was fun.
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by autobucks(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2009
Ol boy, no play ruff play oh!
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by shollyaj(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
link to song
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by semid4lyfe(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hmmmm, not bad. Naija is definitely going West!!!
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by waleski(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
pheesayor:

Sup Nairalanders,

This is another milestone. Dj Humility played the song for the first time on radio today. The Pulse featuring Busta Rhymes with a remix of their hit song so tey. This is not a 'fake collabo' as Busta's rap was in line with the message of the song and he even managed to say 'so tey' towards the end of the song. Anyone who has heard it should confirm before dem 'haters' start attacking.

that song is deep oh i want to hear busta on this thrack
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by demo47: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by OgaJude: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2009
a good collabo. More grease to their elbows
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by blinx(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2009
The whole thing is true. Illbliss posted on his FaceBook page some time ago dat he just got off the video shoot for The Pulse Sote featuring Busta. I never hear the song but i bilif e go make brain.
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by lalaboi(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2009
blinx:

The whole thing is true. Illbliss posted on his FaceBook page some time ago dat he just got off the video shoot for The Pulse Sote featuring Busta. I never hear the song but i bilif e go make brain.

stop dulling na. . .cant u see the listening link 2 posts above ya? lol
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by khanye(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2009
the song is just dere undecided
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by tundewoods(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2009
khanye:

the song is just dere undecided

Dude stop hatin'  An Ok track worth props  wink
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Basildon1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
tosinaded@:

busta looks like an out of shaped 70 year old man
U should have seen the dude on stage when he was performing Arab Money with Spliff, his physique was giving me jokes,
Re: The Pulse Ft Busta Ryhmes So Tey Remix by Genuflect(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2009
Saw the video yday. Busta try sha but his shape is funny as hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Chris Brown – State Of The Union | Donald Trump Diss / Yemi Alade: "Sugar And Spice" (Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: ZAYN - Vibez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.