Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures (305376 Views)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture) / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by levos2007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
One of the british toys

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Godwinsilas(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
paddy_lo: Nigerian Airforce fighter jets
Supercat Jaguar

Lockheed C-130H-30 Hercules

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by onumaegbuikenna: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
hinwa: [size=8pt]The Nigerian armies’ forces they are not good at all they are so bad the use to lie to ladies in Darfur- Sudan
Before I respect Nigerian but after I FALLIN LOVE with Nigerian man I love him so much but I am
Disappointed it on him so now I hate Nigerian people.

Like this man he's a big liar
well Nigerian people hate you to

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by deji68: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tribute to the gallant ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by zomoears(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Respect to d Nigdrian military.....
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by bidexiii: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2014
R.I.P gallant soldier

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Dibiachukwu: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Dibiachukwu: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by bidexiii: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by bidexiii: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Got this somewhere : General sani Abacha-IBB-exercise fast strike,(behind is a super puma chopa).

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by bidexiii: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
First sighting of NA-T72 with his personnels !

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by bidexiii: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
NN pictures

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by orble: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
kwamenkria:
SOUTH AFRICAN ARMY CAN WIPE OFF THIS LOT WITHOUT EVEN DEPLOYING OUR TROOPS. JUST USING OUR GADGETS DANGEROUS TOYS!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I DARE YOU NIGERIANS!!!!!

See dis one o... e wan die.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Pascalberry(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
paddylo1:
@Lordangers

Well I suspect that if there was conflict Nigeria would have to sieze An Airfield in Ghana,and fly in its Tanks and heavy equipment,Together with taking control of its Main port

Anyway its not gonna happen cause there is nothing in Ghana to go to war about. . . lol
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Pascalberry(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lolz. . .on a serious note there is really nothing in ghana to go to war. . .about'. ßy the way. .that drone produced by the nigerian engineer(s). . .was it assembled or was originally manufactured from the scratch?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by PetroDolla3: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Fuckeduppedness and what exactly do you mean there is nothing in Ghana to go to war...about?

Pascalberry:
Lolz. . .on a serious note there is really nothing in ghana to go to war. . .about'. ßy the way. .that drone produced by the nigerian engineer(s). . .was it assembled or was originally manufactured from the scratch?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by omojvic(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2020
paddylo1:
OK first of all i am posting pictures of the Nigerian military,mostly from skyscrapercity and other online sources of pictures
The nigerian military is a highly proffesional fighting force
especially since the return of democracy.it has distinguished itself abroad in terms of peacekeeping all around the world
Today, Nigeria leads the world in international peacekeeping. Of the 80 countries contributing troops to over 20 global operations, Nigeria has more than 6,500 men keeping the peace outside its borders in places such as Bosnia Herzgovena, Iraq, Kuwait, Western Sahara, Liberia, Angola, Rwanda. Nigerian troops have also served in Somalia, Mozambique and Cambodia, The Congo, Chad, Lebanon, India, Pakistan (Kashmir). The key thing in global peacekeeping are the men and women risking their lives in the interest of peace. Nigeria has more of those people than any other country in the world.
the military is also helping to quell occasional outburst of violence anywhere in the country,like the boko-haram crises that was just crushed in northern nigeria
below are pics and some random information about the pictures from online sources

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Banmeallday: 9:19pm On May 21, 2020
The army is on tape cursing out the useless Buratai that has gone into hiding LOL
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by rationalhuman(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerian State, its Military, Its System all were created to serve Islamic Population and Islamic cause.
They just pretend fighting against Boko Terrorists, while from Top you will sense reluctance. Within one or two generations there will Sharia laws deep in Lagos.

Why glorifying the Enemy of Christians and Atheists ? Nothing to be proud of.
[quote author=omojvic post=89814123][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.