Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Does Money Bring Happiness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Bring Happiness (1844 Views)

Does Money Really Sustains A Relationship? / Here Are The Best Ways To Bring Happiness To Your Marriage / Does Money Bring About Love Or Makes Love Stronger In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by AlexCk: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Would you prefer to be Wise or Rich?

I'd like abit of both,
One will make u know hw to make and spend the other, the other will bring comfort in a way.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
I wonder why people keep asking for money.
Why not wisdom?
My brother, you are even wise for this statement....wisdom gives you everything in life.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:
If it does, how much money do you need to be HAPPY?
There's a very big difference between happiness and joy but i 'll from the depth of my heart urge you to go for the later cos happiness is temporal joy is eternal and internal why happiness last but for a moment...but to answer your question, money cannot buy happinesd if not the rich wouldn't 've also cried...

MyHumbleThought.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Loyalblak007(f): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Just look at you. This people you mentioned emerged top in their careers because of innate skills. Wisdom give birth to skills and skills in turn give birth to inventions.
See, your point is flawed in that it completely disregard the importance of wisdom.

lol

stop being confused....
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Loyalblak007(f): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2017
firstking01:
There's a very big difference between happiness and joy but i 'll from the depth of my heart urge you to go for the later cos happiness is temporal joy is eternal and internal...but to answer your question, money cannot by happinesd if not the wouldn't 've also cry...

MyHumbleThought.

so you'll rather be wise than being Rich?
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Princess4ng(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Lol.... There is no way money would be enough to an individual... If it was, Dangote for no dey go work na grin
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

lol

stop being confused....

Confused? I guess not.
Whenever I talked, I like making references, giving practical examples. In a bid to defend your point, you haven't been able to link your point with examples you gave.

With all due respect ma, you are the one confused here
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2017
AlexCk:

I'd like abit of both,
One will make u know hw to make and spend the other, the other will bring comfort in a way.

There is nothing like liking a bit of both. A Wiseman is already a rich man.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by AlexCk: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

There is nothing like liking a bit of both. A Wiseman is already a rich man.

Gbam!!

He has spoken,
Case closed, loyalblak007 tongue
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Yes it does

Ask forbes grin
You think about it you wake up with a million naira right now ... why you go cry gurlllllll the way happiness will take over even devil go they give u side eye
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by firstking01(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

so you'll rather be wise than being Rich?
You dnt even gerrit, hope you know the story of king solomon:-?....there's no rich man that's not wise....a food for thought for you.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Loyalblak007(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2017
firstking01:
You dnt even gerrit, hope you know the story of king solomon:-?....there's no rich man that's not wise....a food for thought for you.

really

ok o
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by firstking01(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

really
ok o
Good you finally admitted cos wisdom beget riches.
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Emmyfit: 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Does Money Bring Happiness by Gee64: 4:23pm On May 14, 2022
Yes, money makes one happy and could also prolong your life and bring about a happy relationship anywhere, anytime.
After all love dies in the absence of money, I mean..more money!
Go get a skill or look at my signature below for a better and a rewarding online earnings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magic Pink Lips Balm / Drunk Women Masturbate In Public (photos) / This Beautiful Lady Faked Being Sick And Then She Made Money From It (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.