Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment (32560 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by oladoja1(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2017
I have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Spicycat(f): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2017
oladoja1:
i have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me

Write back to support for clarification on how to upload it.

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by gbegemaster(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2017
onyekachee:
pleas send me link on how to register
We never learn.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
oladoja1:
i have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me
goto Facebook page and post your complain there..must you bring your problem to this anti MMM site?...you just like people to mock you...either you goto Facebook or contact your guider....

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by kaka22(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Spuggie:

Is it possible to have double account on ghw?
No. Only one
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
onyekachee:

Check my signature
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
H

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by oladoja1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
CRO has come to my rescue, they have gievn the guy 24 hours

14 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Xtianvic(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Spuggie:

Is it possible to have double account on ghw?
No. use my e-mail- christianchibunna@gmail.com as referrer and i will show you how to make 90% a month with one account in GHW. It works

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Spuggie: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Xtianvic:
No. use my e-mail- christianchibunna@gmail.com as referrer and i will show you how to make 90% a month with one account in GHW. It works

Please, how long does it take for a matured referral bonus to be withdrawn? Which column can it be accessed cuz my referral bonus is saying matured though I am not able to withdraw it though my first Provide Help is yet to mature. Thanks
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Spuggie: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Datevilme:

No, you have to upload your picture on GHW, its one of the rules that ensures order.

Please, how long does it take for a matured referral bonus to be withdrawn? Which column can it be accessed cuz my referral bonus is saying matured though I am not able to withdraw it though my first Provide Help is yet to mature. Thanks
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Spuggie: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
kaka22:

No. Only one

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 4:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Spuggie:

You can withdraw ur referral bonus along with your GH, meaning u have to wait for ur PH to mature first

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by xykms101: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2017
onyekachee:

..... And you will put in another cash ? Nigerians and gullibility are like bread and butter.

27 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
2016, the year Ponzi Schemes took over the minds of the youth and PH & GH got new meanings in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by raayah(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

Oga save yourself stress and port to GHW...

Jumping from frying pan to fire.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
mmm no longer pays.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Shortyy(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
People are still on this MMM issue? Y'all should forget that thing. It's dead and buried.

10 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by NNVanguard(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
They should boldly acknowledge the fact that MMM is gone and move on with life.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by dicksonadams(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Sue them jor
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Ayoswit(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2017
k
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by ojutiku1: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Book
i think i dont understand what you saying, can you make more clarification
Book
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by mmb(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Dont worry.

MMM is dead and buried. you cant get your money back
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Magicmichael(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Long live MMM

16 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by hyfr(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Nothing concern me here. But eh, the way MMM topics grace front-page this days is alarming sha. The mods don carry am for head like bread. Most of you criticizing these mavrodians are chronic womanizers and drunks,that's where u waste your money,allow these our brothers to invest their own where they want abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Hahahahaha
Still waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.