Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment (32553 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by dafuturis(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Xtianvic:
No. use my e-mail- christianchibunna@gmail.com as referrer and i will show you how to make 90% a month with one account in GHW. It works

Things men do for referrers......hmmmmm!!
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
CRO has come to my rescue, they have gievn the guy 24 hours

Pls how did you get the CRO? Same thing happens to me and I've uploaded my statements of account but no respond

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by willbayo(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Idiot so you had to create a thread on nairaland
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by carlleung(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
I have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me
on the order box..there is a little message box on the top right corner...that is where u will upload your bank statement
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Maj196(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Wait oo r some people naturally dumb or wat still dey cari MMM mata put 4 head like firewood.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Dicksonpal: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
I have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me
check the chat box u will see where to attach files
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2017
raayah:

Please remember to update me about GHW in a few months.. It's a Ponzi scheme and it will DEFINITELY crash. Only question is when?

The truth hurts but it is what it is

Tor, prophet of doom, keep prophesying while I keep chopping my money...
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2017
What is MMM pls
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by LadyMessi(f): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Magicmichael:
Long live MMM

Good morning dear.
So people are still being matched? I have bn trying to get help but its saying "status deleted, order_create-error".
Pls how did you do yours?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by LadyMessi(f): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
CRO has come to my rescue, they have gievn the guy 24 hours

Dear good morning
How did you do it? I have a friend who is facing same issue
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by dyangprof(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2017
frankly, mmm is gone in naija forever.

as far d participants, includin me, life is all about risk, weda risk averter or inverter, risk is risk.

d painful tin is dat mavrado shud nt hav don dis to nigerians at d moment due to d hard economy palava of d country.

... let us just take heart.

@ seun, pls stop movin mmm topics to fp, dont contribute to our thinking.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Xtianvic(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Spuggie:

Please, how long does it take for a matured referral bonus to be withdrawn? Which column can it be accessed cuz my referral bonus is saying matured though I am not able to withdraw it though my first Provide Help is yet to mature. Thanks
you have to wait till your donation matures
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Xtianvic(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Kingsasian:
how true is this?
vey true ring me on 0.8.0. 8.7.8.9. 7.3.8.4.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Elui2(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
you are just being foolish ,how does pasting this here help support to answer you..
P.S Do the right thing and be patient
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
gamblers don't cry........mmm niggas should forget about their money.....eni wa fa , wo fo
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by chessguru(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
MMM for life , shame on haters
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by chessguru(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
highrise07:
gamblers don't cry........mmm niggas should forget about their money.....eni wa fa , wo fo
in MMM we are still getting alerts .... matter of time .... shame on haters ... peer to peer system is here to stay . no shaking

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by mavister(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Adegbemigunjosh:
Honestly i see no genuine reason for this thread. Is it Nairaland that will see into fake pop issues or is it today people have been uploading fake pop for each other and support resolves the issue.
To nairaland mods, will u guys ever give yourself rest on any MMM related issue?
Most of the things u push to frontpage does not make sense and shows u guys low thinking faculty. Even if u r being paid, use ur brain too..
To MMM participants who are afraid or panic bcuz of the rubbish threads you find on nairaland abt MMM, i hope u guys now see nairaland is bleeped already.
Nairaland mods go n learn from linda ikeji...

That's why seun ain't making shii...he is and will always be a learner where Linda is...he and his clowns ( mods)..
Considering the size of this site and year of establishment...he should have been raking in hundreds of millions but he ain't making shii...poor strategizing..placing crappy topics on the front page..IDGAFT

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by chessguru(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2017
*Short Illustration*
*We had a well, that we were all fetching from, so they noticed d water was about to finish, dey now asked us to wait and stop fetching for a while so that more water could gather in that well.*

*We all obeyed. But as soon as the well is opened, all of us want to fetch at the same time, some bring Buckets, some DRUMS while some bring TANKS..
....... *But it's not suppose to be like that, trust me* *priorities should be given to people that came with Buckets to fetch. Gradually, all of us will fetch and everyone will have Water* *But all that is required is PATIENCE!!! and that's what many Nigerians lack* sorry to say o

*It's just a matter of Time, I strongly believe that everything will come to normal in the next few days*

#LONGLIVEMMM
#TogetherWeChangeTheWorld

*Good morning... Stay positive.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Canme4u(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Spuggie:

Please, how long does it take for a matured referral bonus to be withdrawn? Which column can it be accessed cuz my referral bonus is saying matured though I am not able to withdraw it though my first Provide Help is yet to mature. Thanks
it will be cash together with your GH
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
u guys arent tired of free money
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Spuggie: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
raayah:

Jumping from frying pan to fire.

Can you elaborate? I was thinking GHW is way better than MMM
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Odkosh: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
xykms101:

..... And you will put in another cash ? Nigerians and gullibility are like bread and butter.
how e take affect u?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Odkosh: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:
People are still on this MMM issue? Y'all should forget that thing. It's dead and buried.
ok.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2017
chessguru:
in MMM we are still getting alerts .... matter of time .... shame on haters ... peer to peer system is here to stay . no shaking
ode

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by APCmyheart(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

Check my signature

and Nigerians will still fall for this your own scam too ooo..
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by shandybaba: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
All you need to upload ur stm is to go to the message on that particular order and write your complain there, once you click on the message box in that order you will see browse file on ur right side by up, click on it and upload ur stm. regards
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

and Nigerians will still fall for this your own scam too ooo..

Take your time, do some research, before you start shouting scam...
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by APCmyheart(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

Take your time, do some research, before you start shouting scam...

Same research like that of MMM? hahaha

Where is the 30-50% come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / 10 Attitudes Displayed By MMM Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.