Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter (47711 Views)

#mmmmustcomeback Trending On Twitter, As Nigerians Await Return Of Ponzi Scheme / MMM Now Trending On All Social Media Platform In Nigeria [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
dyangprof:

i just paid somone 600,000 now.
i pray for gain o
because i stil beliv mmm.
mmm is d best
see this one

3 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by jakesbaba: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 60k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u

my belle o... LWKMD

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by tyson99(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
Tunde, u force me put 60k I wan use change phone, I no benefit #1 and it's gone. Till I get another 60k, Tunde thunder will keep firing u
I cant just stop laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Ceecily: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
dyangprof:

i pray for gain o

mmm is d best

This is nice! We stand with #MMM

4 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Ceecily: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
For those yet to join Get Help Worldwide, what are you waiting for?

I see participants still lamenting about MMM, my dear alot of people are porting to GHW

SO instead of wasting more time, you can start with as little as #1000 and get 30% on Naira and 50% on bitcoin

I'm currently enjoying it and it's the best peer-to-peer scheme at the moment kiss

No issues with fake POP, No guiders, re-commitment, strict rules to ensure sustainability of the system and of course, very serious support..

If you want to know more, please check my signature below and I'll show you how to make 60% on Naira and 100% on bitcoin in 30 days wink
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by shizzy7(f): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital
Investing money in a business and loosing the money, is a calculated risk.. ..

Putting money in an online PONZI scheme is pure gambling and it is not a calculated risk but GREED.
Mmm definitely knows why they specified that use your "SPARE MONEY".....

Your story is out of it.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Fibo27(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Foolishness is not a risk my friend neither is investing ignorantly.You have just shown the world that you and yours are ignorant and shallow minded.Those are not qualities for development.

zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by sekem: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
Nigerians are the worst human being on earth

I dey tell you!

You are not so far from the truth!
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by eldoradoxx: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

This is just the truth. Most mmm non participants were just jealous of mmm participants initially cos they knew that they lack the courage to participate. They just cover their jealousy with the accusation of mmm participants as greedy.
We did not participate because we all cannot be foolish at the same time. We did not participate because we lacked the courage to be greedy and stupid like MMM participants. We did not participate because our basic upbringing forbade us from taking money whose source we could not tell. Unfortunately, there re few of us in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by wokemzine: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:
grin grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by eldoradoxx: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
dyangprof:

i pray for gain o

mmm is d best
inmate of yabaleft spotted.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
My friends dad refunded over 4.2million to all his children who lost their money to MMM and When they ask him why he is doing so,he simply said youth who take more calculated risk are more likely to be more successfull than those who never want to part with their money beside he doesnt want his children to be hyperthensive because he might end up spending more in hospital
Nice one Mr Tormentor
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by wokemzine: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Datevilme: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
R
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Temysteve(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
u too wan talk say u provide help, 1500 na small change nah. Pple wey dey PH of 50k wey neva see d return nko? Dey never die nah!!!
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by fyneboi79(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:
Bros this is a foolish write up! It was glaring MMM was a scam and you were convinced to put money into it. That makes u foolish and gullible.Pls be quiet and lick ur wounds when u remember all other businesses u could have invested in.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by MrHighSea: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
deleo16:
The system also add to the panic this would have been the best solution a week towards resumption a suggestion as marvo growth beyond 30 days , bonus ,video bonus should have been stop and the admin should have compulsory GH 30 percent of your marvo then ,to get the rest you will PH at least 5 of that money back to get the remaining balance And such strategy should have been announced in our PO a week towards resumption because different information is creating more panic
While that is been done not all GH would be release also people will GH but order will come out little by little or matched little by little whether big or small amount first come first serve.
How it will be matched will be known only to the admin but people will be allowed to GH but matching would be in batches
Matching would have just being base on timing of GH and as you GH 30 percent PH at least 5 percent back
Guider one would be 10 or 15 percent . Participant should move on for now they should Forget MMM for now
wat r u saying?
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Sike(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
O ma shey ohh... Ile nje eniyan.
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by fyneboi79(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
eldoradoxx:
We did not participate because we all cannot be foolish at the same time. We did not participate because we lacked the courage to be greedy and stupid like MMM participants. We did not participate because our basic upbringing forbade us from taking money whose source we could not tell. Unfortunately, there re few of us in Nigeria.
Don't mind those MMM participants who should bury their heads in the sand and shut up. Yet they display their foolishness.I knew it was a scam when they coldnt point out to me the source of the miracle money. If its too easy then its not workable.

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by arhziz: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
and you think investing ur money in a scheme like mmm is classified as a calculated risk

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by swagkingcole(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
percyshelu:

LOL grin grin grin
I reject it for Tunde IJN
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by Tonnierichy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I like your courage
Shows you didn't put much money
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol....MMM hasn't Gone. MMM is here to serve everyone. MMM came to stay.

Instead, IT IS THE PARTICIPANTS THAT LOST HOPE AND ARE RUNNING AWAY.
Is MMM paying anyone Nope.
What MMM does is to match your PH to another person's GH....simple and short.
My cousin is a Guider in MMM Austrailia, and never did they have issues with fake POP....
MMM Nigeria is however a different case. It is still the participants that introduced fake POPs which in trying to battle it, the system is having issues.

There still are a lot of PH in the system which hasn't been matched, at least I know some, and 1 of my friends was matched to PH today and in good faith, he paid it.
Those who will not redeem their PH and those who upload fake POP are the very people who will go from the system....
And the little faithfuls that will remain will revive it in good time...
WE SHALL SEE.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by zabuur: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
zuby4real10:

If u call yours RISK, what do we call what the Bank robbers, kidnappers, drug pushers take. If u need to show the world that you are ready for challenges, think of something entrepreneurial. Something that will affect other people's lives and not just enrich your pocket. The real reason people went into the MMM was the 30% interest they wold get after a month which is so inrealistic. For a wise risk taker with ambition, he wouldn't do such.
So, using ones school fees, house rent, borrowed money to provide help is risk taking. GUY, the new synonym for GREED is MAVRODI

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by ttmacoy: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
While I agree about risk taking, encouraging people to blindly risk money in Ponzi schemes is not the right lesson or approach.

bettercreature:

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by buddy221(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
na lie. Drop me here jare .... undecided

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by MrHighSea: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ceecily:
For those yet to join Get Help Worldwide, what are you waiting for?

I see participants still lamenting about MMM, my dear alot of people are porting to GHW

SO instead of wasting more time, you can start with as little as #1000 and get 30% on Naira and 50% on bitcoin

I'm currently enjoying it and it's the best peer-to-peer scheme at the moment kiss

No issues with fake POP, No guiders, re-commitment, strict rules to ensure sustainability of the system and of course, very serious support..

If you want to know more, please check my signature below and I'll show you how to make 60% on Naira and 100% on bitcoin in 30 days wink

stop advertising it. Enjoy it with ur FNF.

1 Like

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by AreaFada2: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
So this MMM thing is true fa?

I thought it was all a joke cheesy grin

So you mean people actually put money in MMM, even kids' school fees & house rent? shocked shocked

Very funny. grin cheesy
Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by bidez(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
i jst got paid today #76,000.00 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: #MMMGONE Trending On Twitter by binarykid(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sincere apologies my ignorant risk takers... sincere apologies again for not realising on time that this was a gamble that needed accurate planning, timing and concentration to make profit. Apologies again for being part of the reason the system went on freeze mode. But cum to think of it, did u really believ the system wud continue forever? Haba na, history has always shown that no crowdfunding (collect from peter n pay paul) scheme would be in profit forever na. I knew major festive periods would always create an imbalance n I jejely GH all my money (principal +bonuses) in November n told d few ppl I introduced to do likewise. I wanted to help d system ooo so as soon as I hrd that it was frozen I knew de wud need sum little assistance to address the imbalance so I decided to ph sumtime in december, but when I logged bck in january I discovered that they actually allowed the bonus to grow n other participants also said their mavro which had grown to 30% before freezing was allowed to grow to almost 60% I calmly used the CANCEL button. Obviously dem nefa serious (pple wey no fit pay 30% nw have succeded in compunding their issues by 30% more). Anyway I WISH U ALL HAPPY RECOVERY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.