Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina (13730 Views)

Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by SexyBabe001: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says President Buhari deserves to go on a vacation because even God rested on the 7th day after creation.

Speaking to state house correspondents after President Buhari's departure, Adesina said

"The president is going to rest. You know that God did work of creation for six days and on the seventh day he rested. So if God needed to rest, how much more human being? So the president is just going to rest and the statement we have released is straightforward. He will go on this leave and during the leave he will do routine medical checkups."

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/even-god-rested-on-7th-day-pres-buhari.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by midehi2(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2017
hahaha
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by SexyBabe001: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2017
I think Femi needs to learn how to talk... He is just too care free with words

Lalasticlala

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by gbegemaster(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Lool. Bubu mai guy.

2 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by westlee(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Agreed, God rested, but that was after everything was in place
Now, tell me what bubu has done that he needs to rest... Tell me oo

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by OBAGADAFFI: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
So what has he done this year that deserve the rest.

Just tell us he went on medical trip.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by lukecent: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Mr Femi just listen to yourself, yes God rested on the seventh day but your president is going on vacation on the first day.
This is January, what has he achieve or what did achieved last year to deserve rest? Just tell us that he going for routine medical check up, simple.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Can't he rest in Nigeria? Whenever your president is sick y'all will start preaching about how he needs rest on the 7day. Nigeria hasn't gotten to whr it should be for him to start resting. And even if he must rest let him do it at home. My advice to him is to resign now or 2019 for his health sake, at his age he should be at home enjoying his pension and allowing his wife and kids take care of him.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by idupaul: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
That is exactly where the problem lies ...God achieved a alot in 6 days and rested on the 7th while Buhari has not achieved a single thing yet he is always going to rest in other people's country .

60 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by chriskosherbal(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2017
westlee:
hmmmmmmm okay oo
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by TheTrueSeeker: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
When we told you guys that @MBuhari is too old to be President, you all called us names now 'negodu' what we have.

“There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.” — Alan Cohen

@FemiAdeshina, Yes, @MBuhari needs A LOT of rest but that rest should be done out of the seat of governance.

Abacha @74 is RIP (Resting in Pieces)

IBB @76 needs rest and he sure is getting one.
Gowon @83 is also getting his and
OBJ @80 perhaps may be getting a little but
MBuhari @75 is here comparing himself with God's work and rest. He'd better choose which rest he is needing, either that of Abacha or IBB and Co

May God forgive you all @MBuhari, @FemiAdeshina and @APCNigeria ...!!!

22 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by ckmayoca: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
When God rested, he didn't leave his home while resting.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by angeltolly(f): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Femi Adesina be spilling trash from time immemorial sad

19 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by ZUBY77(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Hopeless people everywhere

Did God rest after flooding Earth with water?
He rested after doing a Good Job.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by deebsman1(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Mr Spokeman, leave them, no matter what, they will criticize, its now in their blood, they have made an habit of it, a job out of it, so let them say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by kilokeys(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
HE SHOULD REST IN PEACE NA

once and for the good of all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Lifezhead: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
E don happen
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
this is not the femi adesina whose article i loved reading on Sun Newspapers. i begin to wonder if the "witches in aso rock story" is true. guy's brain has been hacked walahi.

18 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
ckmayoca:
When God rested, he didn't leave his home while resting.

God rested with an olosho in Belize
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by BCISLTD: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
westlee:
angry

Look at the world..those it look in place to you..less than a month after God created everything..things went haywire...everything in life is a work in progress...let the man rest.. all we need from him is to make morally and ethically sound decisions for us..shikena

1 Like

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Wonderful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Rilwayne001: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Lol, this guy is a clown. grin

10 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by ayanfemi23(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
OK
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Kaxmytex(m): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
BUBU....abeg, help me plug dat extension..

2 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Souljaboi1: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Funny enough, Muslims don't believe God rested on the Seventh day.

Mr Femi, look for something else to say. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by seguno2: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
So Buhari is the new God of Femi Adesina?
Who did this to him?

Can someone please dig up what Femi wrote on Jonathan in similar circumstances.
Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by DIKEnaWAR: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Femie the goat

4 Likes

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Is that the best excuse they can come up with?
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by thunderbabs: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
That was when God finished with his project....

Buhari wey dey give common homework dey go rest when he never answer common question number 1.

He shld enjoy his vac though.

Na our way for Naija cool
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by Royalfurnitures: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Let him rest quick and come back to the job he was elected to do which he's not done yet

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by emmasege: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Femi! Femi !! Femi!!!

Eemelo ni mo pe o? (How many times did I call you?)

Taaba ran ni nise eru, a ma nfi t'omo je o (when sent on errand like a servant, you deliver the message like a child o).

Garba Sheu is your senior by hierarchy in the presidency but yet he won't talk in defence of your clueless boss as you always do. If I'm not mistaken, he enjoys greater benefits than you. Buhari has never been so busy in office to deserve medical leave abroad @ a time Nigerians are groaning. Aso Rock clinic enjoys greater funding and expertise than the best teaching hospital in Nigeria. These teaching hospitals are the last hope of a common man's survival in Nigeria and yet our president cannot undergo a "routine check up" in a more funded and better staffed Aso Rock clinic. And we are talking of a president whose routine visits are always to abroad when he's hardly visited states in Nigeria more than 2 or 3 times. So, where's the busyness to justify this mefical leave? Our president wants us to strengthen the naira but can't think of any good place to go on vacation in Nigeria. I really pity you, Femi. May God spare your life beyond Buharis administration so you can have opportunity to ask God for forgiveness of lies, because you are being forced to lie against your conscience to justify your office and pay.

When all is said and done and all of you are booted out of Aso Rock, the little integrity you had before going to Aso Rock would have been completely eroded while Garba may still be able to 'talk' in the society. After all, he talked less in defence of the worst president in Nigeria's history.

I hope Kumuyi would still be alive to "sermonise" you to a level befitting of a Christian again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina by yomtolly(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
God rested after He finishes His work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makarfi Led PDP Heads To Supreme Court / Insecurity: Mohammed Adamu Asks Governors, LG Chairmen To Take Responsibility / Akeredolu Wants Tuition In Ondo Increased, Says Current Fees “can Only Buy Shoe”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.