Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) (58078 Views)

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by leysydez: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2017
That is McDanni B,.a Comedian.,the pix is just for fun.,not real
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by KwessiStewie(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
winkI've got a thing for midgetsI've got a thing for midgetsI've got a thing for midgets
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by popefuse(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
The girl go sweet well well. The guy no go do much wahala
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by cicero41: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
WELCOME TO NEXT LEVEL
HERE YOU MAKE AN INITIAL DONATION(PH) OF 5000NAIRA AND YOU RECIEVE(GH) A DONATION OF 12000NAIRA IN 3DAYS MAXIMUM.

OKEY NEXT LEVEL IS 4 ALL TO BENEFIT

PH 5K AND GET 12K IN 48 HOURS

IF U BRING SOMEONE TO PH U AUTOMATICALLY HAVE 1K FOR EVERY PERSON YOU REGISTER BUT CAN ONLY WITHDREW DIS MONI WHEN IT IS UP TO 5K

MIND YOU RECYCLING IS THE KEY. WHEN YOU GH AND CONFIRMED, YOU WILL SEE UR NAME AND NUMBER ON THE NEXT PH LIST , THE RECYCLING IS AUTOMATIC

PLEASE IF SOMEONE REGISTER UNDER U, U ARE IN CHARGE OF MAKING THE PERSON TO PAY UP OR YOU AND THE PERSON WILL BE REMOVED FROM D GROUP

SO DO NOT JOIN IF U WON'T RECYCLE

MAIN GROUP LINK :Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HYisRzbmKd4JVu7cz0ZARP
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by doubleportion: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
The girl will be a good weight lifter grin
She deserve to represent Nigeria in the next Olympic
See her arm grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
You sef know sey dis picture na old one
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by CoolVoice(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
Ayam spéechless. ..This isnt love undecided

because he's cute and you're not the one he's proposing to abi? Jealousy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by salamibigi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
I wonder y people don't recognise dis comedian
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by kogistar: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
old pix since 3 years
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by skarz: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

undecided undecided undecided enemies of progress

it's the truth
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by seenter84: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Movie script
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
God forbid
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by leobrownish(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nixiepie:
I see no big deal here undecided

grin lol.... u kidding shey?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
wow..wow..wow..i no be ambulance oo,,na wetin I dey see the make me wonder..but this look like movie scene oo

that's a popular soap opera shown every Sunday on ITV channel
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
greggng:

I have been told their kini sweet pass so it might be the reason why that man is dieing for her
gringringrin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by sekem: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
He's a strong man.

That's what strong men do.

I thank god for him.

I also thank god for making me a weak man.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
Why am I always checking ur profile?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
tfk2000:

U no be ambulance but ur head lamp be like ambulance
*roll eyes *
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
tfk2000:

U no be ambulance but ur head lamp be like ambulance
*roll eyes,,tonge out*
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
that's movie jor... That's odunlade Adekola's younger bro who's also a really awesome actor...... This if false
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by chuks34(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtchw old pics. I have seen dis same pic like 2yrs ago undecided angry
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Old story....
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by jfleece(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Village people at work here
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by owobloww02: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
love wa tintin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by alaskido(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Is this for real or this is one of those silly Nollywood movies?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by bennywise30(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
The picture below is not real, just a short drama , He's a comedian, his name is Dennis base in ph
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nixiepie:
I see no big deal here undecided
Am a dwarf too. Wee u marry me if I kneel down and propose to u?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by muchyblink(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
The lady looks fresh...like she's from a rich home or she's loaded. i believe the guy is after something. i may not be far from the truth
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
C 'mon naa dis is Danny B and he is a comedian
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by noziz(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like watch dis Nigeria drama e be like wetin go sweet. Abeg who know the name?. These are upcoming artistes
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
It may be possible because she brought out right hand instead of left usually used by people
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) by Nixiepie(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Am a dwarf too. Wee u marry me if I kneel down and propose to u?
ur pics or u knw the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.