Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77860 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by basilo102: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
The zoo falling for the trap, records being taken

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Indiaindia: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
BEER-FRA IS AN UNLAWFUL AND UNPATRIOTIC ACT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Indiaindia: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
BIAFRA IS AN UNLAWFUL ACT

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Daplux4: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
North must surely pay for the atrocities against innocent Igbos a day of reckoning shall come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
prince9851:
Is this not democracy??

And is that why 'WE' have to act CRAZY without COMMON SENSE?
Least we forget. There was a greater JUBILATION by BLACKS all around the world when the MULATO, OBAMA won and was being sworn in. How a man whose father is a Negro and mother Caucasian is regarded as BLACK baffels me. Afterwards the BLACKS will start shouting RACISM. How do we define BLACK, like as Martin Luther King, Muhammed Ali, Malcom X?

Kenyans in particular so Jubilated and Nigerians too. THINKING that U.S.A will now be issuing free pass all because of their chosen ILLUSION of ..........first BLACK president of the ROUGE nation which wont stop TERRORIZING the rest of the world all because they think its the best way of being seen as RELIVANT.

Why do we spend our lives over all kinds of BULLSH!T. This RALLY is totally INSANE...........they all need Koboko.

"ANY PEOPLE THAT IS STARVED WITH BOOKS, ESPECIALLY THE RIGHT TYPE OF BOOKS, WILL SUFFER INTELLECTUAL MALNUTRION, STAGNATION AND ATROPHY" Obafemi Awolowo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by adonis89(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
CoolVoice:

Please tell all these dude that didn't even know history jare... Their father didn't even witness the civil war..they Dont know jack!! Imagine Trump rally?? Like say Na him impregnate their mothers... Bunch of illiterates..
so ppl celebrating trump inauguration deserves to b shot dead?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
See the crowd u cald illiterate. Who's to blame the goverment or the masses?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by midol: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:
The motto of Ipob as coined by Kanu is "Biafra or death". How can you fulfil your death wish without the help of army bullets? Stop posting shit. Keep calm and die for Kanu.

We yoruba muslims must continue to take up Akwa Ibom names and claim to Efiks and Ibibio who hate Ibo, Kanu and Biafra. This is the only way to kill Biafra faster.

My real name is Omidina Kayode but today for Biafra sake, I am Usong and I hate Kanu, ibo and Biafra, I must unite with yoruba muslims and fulani skulls in Jesus name. Amen.

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Daplux4:

those u called jobless are better off than u they are self independent they hv money in Thier pocket continue to kill ur self

Hehehehe... "They have money in their pocket..."

Lemme guess, you were the one who paid them to come out and rally right? I mean how else would you know they have money in their pockets?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hizzy:

See the crowd u cald illiterate. Who's to blame the goverment or the masses?

Did the government stop them from acquiring education?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by midol: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please drop your prayers for trump to hate Biafra here.

www.nairaland.com/3583355/prayer-trump-hate-biafra-insha#52971929
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
basilo102:
The zoo falling for the trap, records being taken

Same records you took 2years ago during the march for Kanu. Dude is still locked up though.

19 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Uteghe(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslims must continue to take up Akwa Ibom names and claim to Efiks and Ibibio who hate Ibo, Kanu and Biafra. This is the only way to kill Biafra faster.

My real name is Omidina Kayode but today for Biafra sake, I am Usong and I hate Kanu, ibo and Biafra, I must unite with yoruba muslims and fulani skulls in Jesus name. Amen.

grin grin
...as usual, using the holy name of Jesus in vain. Kanu claims to hate Yoruba but went to Ikeja for sex. Does he suffer erectile malfunction in Abia? Unam ikot.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by prince9851(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by midol: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:

...as usual, using the holy name of Jesus in vain. Kanu claims to hate Yoruba but went to Ikeja for sex. Does he suffer erectile malfunction in Abia? Unam ikot.

Don't mind that man Kanu, he was caught with one 'maryam Ibezimako' the yoruba prostitute along with 25 more yoruba prostitutes. The kuje man also had 100 kg of cocaine in his breasts pocket.

DSS would have taken pictures that day in ikeja with his 26 prostitutes but we all know that all their camera phones had low battery. grin

You have a very intelligent yoruba muslim skull like my own. Allah mbok bless our muslim skull in Jesus name. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ahaika23: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
They are still shooting as I type this. How can security forces be killing unarmed people? Nwachineke, this is truly a ZOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Sunky200: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Xway:
May whatever u wish to others be first manifest in your families today.
In Jesus name!!!

Amen

i hope you understand that your group activities threatens the peace, unity and progress of this country.
you shouldn't be quoting the Golden Rule for this type of event

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Same records you took 2years ago during the march for Kanu. Dude is still locked up though.

Bro, I'm still waiting for your evidence in the other thread. Thank you.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tobida: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
The definition of madness is doing the samething and expecting a different result.

killing peaceful protesters adds credibility to the Biafra movement. It will not stop dem protesting again, so wat is the point of attracting international support to Biafra by killing them?

it will eventually lead to Biafra being created and then wat was accomplished by Buhari blood tasty regime, after he goes down in history as the man that divide Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Uteghe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Don't mind that man Kanu, he was caught with one 'maryam Ibezimako' the yoruba prostitute along with 25 more yoruba prostitutes. The kuje man also had 100 kg of cocaine in his breasts pocket.

DSS would have taken pictures that day in ikeja with his 26 prostitutes but we all know that all their camera phones had low battery. grin

You have a very intelligent yoruba muslim skull like my own. Allah mbok bless our muslim skull in Jesus name. grin grin
grin just die for Biafra dude. Soldiers are waiting to offer assistance.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tobida: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
It is a shame tha Buhari at 77 is not matured for leadership.

Buhari is like a child. Issues that are diplomatic he escalates with the application of violence.

The world will see pictures of dead unarmed peaceful protesters all weekend.

Wat was the point? If Buhari wants to divide the country, isn't it better he does it peacefully.

The action of murdering peaceful protesters has already divided Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by skimmy005: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
wat is biafra pls? is it a name of person animal place or tinz grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by devilson(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
this is very bad coming from the Nigerian army,I am yoruba but i condemn this nd those celebrating the killing of innocent protesters.as much as nnamdi kanu secession approach is wrong this is very wrong from the Nigeria NA nd those celebrating this should remember the golden rule

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by cirmuell(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by cirmuell(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
ahaika23:
They are still shooting as I type this. How can security forces be killing unarmed people? Nwachineke, this is truly a ZOOOOOOO!
No find your way comot there, they there they type update for nairaland grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tobida: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
People say they want their own country.

Everybody ask u to negotiate with them, u refuse. Are u God?

U want to use force to hold them, if they were Fulani will u apply force or diplomacy?

Buhari want to negotiate with Boko Haram and use force on unarmed Biafra protesters.

Buhari want to use force on unarmed Biafra protesters but ignore murderous fulani herdsmen.

Does Buhari want Nigeria to continue or he actually wants to divide the country.

This is the question that Nigeria need to ask themselves.

Protest never divided any country but ethnic cleansing and genocide divides a country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Yyeske(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
They know this will cause problems but they will still be sticking their necks for a useless albino, imagine going for a demonstration for Trump who doesn't know they exist.
Let the soldiers and police kill enough of them, let the silly demonstrators upload all pix and videos on internet.
Bunch of fools, why is Uche Mefor or Nnamdi Kanu's family members not there?

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
ahaika23:

Better don't end up being a casualty!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Ballmer: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cjrane2:
Soldiers killing innocent citizens will answer for these murderous crimes someday. Whether Buhari shields them today or not, these killings Will be answered.

Anyhow, more grease to the people speaking out against oppression by their own military.

Some of your Igbo are pathetic to a fault. 2million of you were killed no one as been held accountable you are here making noise that a handful of jobless ipob miscreant are being roasted, that you expect a goat to be held accountable is beyond me talk less of a police man.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by tobida: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari missed the opportunity to negotiate.

Buhari will beg for negotiation and get none becos his actions have sealed the deal.

Buhari is a terrorist that want an islamic state and is doing everything in his power to attain an islamic state.

murdering Christians in Kaduna and unarmed Biafra protesters amongst the many mass murders that have featured on his watch.

Arresting Nnamdi and giving him international recognition and publicity, wen ignoring the noise maker was appropriate.

Buhari is working really hard to divide this country becos he wants an Islamic State.

Buhari actaully is the one trying to divide Nigeria by his actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by leobrownish(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nairalanders fighting the main war... Me jst dey pass, gat nufin 2 say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.