Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77842 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by prince9851(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Is this not democracy??
don't people have freedom expression and movement??
barely 20mins after we started..d army came and opened fire at us

7 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD
...many ave been rushed to the hospital bleeding profusely
some have been arrested for no reason

Information reaching us now is that 10 more Biafrans have been killed in first artillery junction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEaNFZhv90

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2017
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.

335 Likes 32 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Na wa for una self, hungry dey land, money no day, economy bad una still dey add una own join d whala for we country alread.
Who won die make he die. I don tire

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by prince9851(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ChilledPill: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
The illitrate cattle rearer is at it again, ICC is beckoning on him

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Lajet: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.

Shut up

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

You think this is South West where hungry and opportunistic area boys take advantage of events like this to loot?

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by momentum85(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

You think k this is South West where hungry d opportunistic area boys take advantage of events like this to loot?

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.

368 Likes 42 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

No. I know it is the south east where majority of the males are either illiterates or semi-illiterates and are prone to brainwashing especially when they are also jobless as evident in the pictures.

Can you back your assertion with evidence? Available data suggests otherwise. The issue of which tribe goes to school more than the other has been trashed ye without number on Nairaland here for more than a decade now.

Your assertion is based on ignorance and is at variance with available data and evidence.

I await your presentation of evidence and then I'll signpost you to contrary evidence.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Uteghe(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
The motto of Ipob as coined by Kanu is "Biafra or death". How can you fulfil your death wish without the help of army bullets? Stop posting shit. Keep calm and die for Kanu.

244 Likes 29 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by farokkunle: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Stop killing innocent people .

it does not have to bother ,why ? because the zoo kept on shooting them self in their foot ,

it is already circulated already ,human right abuses , extra judicial killing's by the murderous ill trained corrupt zoo forces .

the world is watching cool cool cool cool

AMERICA and all European union are watching ,the world human right organization is there .

Nigeria we are watching . cool cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by watered(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
I just came to observe
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by abouzaid: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
farokkunle:
Stop killing innocent people .

it does not have to bother ,why ? because the zoo kept on shooting them self in their foot ,

it is already circulated already ,human right abuses , extra judicial killing's by the murderous ill trained corrupt zoo forces .

the world is watching cool cool cool cool

AMERICA and all European union are watching ,the world human right organization is there .

Nigeria we are watching . cool cool
amnesty international and others are keeping an eye on them while they fall for the bait. already even their allies USA have refused selling weapons to them over their poor human rights abuses, it would only get worse with trump with his anti Muslim stand.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Daplux4: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=52969635][/quote

child of a liar, lies is in ur blood and u will continue to tell lies even when u want to say the truth ur tongue will change and tell lies that is what I wish u.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Xway(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

mumu.. what is manifesting in your life and that of your family

After chanting GEJ till 2019 but failed, took part in d last elections wasting billions, you now think you can leave.

Even Jesus can't save you when we start dealing with you lots
Arqument on a bases of ignorant.
But one thing I can assure you is that , or wish on unarmed protesters today will eventually befall you and your entire generation.
Don't quote me again!!!!!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Daplux4: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=52969635][/quote]

child of a liar, lies is in ur blood u will continue to tell lies even when u want to say the truth ur tongue will twist and tell lies that's will be ur portions.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by omofunaab(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Uteghe:
The motto of Ipob as coined by Kanu is "Biafra or death". How can you fulfil your death wish without the help of army bullets? Stop posting shit. Keep calm and die for Kanu.

grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Pritypussi(f): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
blues20:

How many prick did you get into your ugly pussy last night that you can't think straight again undecided

how?
just because I'm exposing your hypocrisy.. biafra is dead and buried
Effiong's statement of surrender is still there as proof.. Army will keep killing as many as they can till you lots come to terms that it's Nigeria or nothing

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by StarBukola(f): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
wahala!
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Cjrane2: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Soldiers killing innocent citizens will answer for these murderous crimes someday. Whether Buhari shields them today or not, these killings Will be answered.

Anyhow, more grease to the people speaking out against oppression by their own military.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by CoolVoice(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

how?
just because I'm exposing your hypocrisy.. biafra is dead and buried
Effiong's statement of surrender is still there as proof.. Army will keep killing as many as they can till you lots come to terms that it's Nigeria or nothing

Please tell all these dude that didn't even know history jare... Their father didn't even witness the civil war..they Dont know jack!! Imagine Trump rally?? Like say Na him impregnate their mothers... Bunch of illiterates..

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by CoolVoice(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
blues20:

How many prick did you get into your ugly pussy last night that you can't think straight again undecided

You're just clueless... How old are you self? Tell your father to educate you more on the incident that leads to the civil war.. Maybe you can regain your sanity then.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by gurujoe(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Since the fulani have been terrorizing this country no single arrest has been made but here come unarmed protesters being shot and being dehumanized by Nigerian armies

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Daplux4: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

those u called jobless are better off than u they are self independent they hv money in Thier pocket continue to kill ur self

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by CoolVoice(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=Daplux4 post=52971072]

those u called jobless are better off than u they are self independent they hv money in Thier pocket continue to kill ur self[j/quote]

But they're no brainer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.