Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (8198 Views)

Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
wah truth My handwriting kwa undecided
So it happened to someone close. Abi.
Indeed
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
I will give the guy a sound slap to take his brain back to default setting grin grin grin.. on a serz note.. i will tlk to my bf about it
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So it happened to someone close. Abi.

Indeed
lolx, if it happened to me, y hide it?? Its not like Nl peepz wud hold me to Ransome or something... If u really know me, u wud know dah I don't a shiit about people's opinion abt me.... So the story ain't mine period!!! undecided undecided
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
mauryn87:
I will give the guy a sound slap to take his brain back to default setting grin grin grin.. on a serz note.. i will tlk to my bf about it
wah of he doesn't accept?? Or claims dah u want to destroy is friendship?
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
lolx, if it happened to me, y hide it?? Its not like Nl peepz wud hold me to Ransome or something... If u really know me, u wud know dah I don't a shiit about people's opinion abt me.... So the story ain't mine period!!! undecided undecided
Ok o. You have successfully convinced me. You win.

I know you don't give a sh!t about what people say... Exactly what I like about you
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by tee59(f): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why will a responsible lady sleeps wt a man and his friend on d same bed?U hav no dignit and honour.Only a sex object.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Ok o. You have successfully convinced me. You win.

I know you don't give a sh!t about what people say... Exactly what I like about you
lolxxxxxxx wink
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
lolxxxxxxx wink
Shey you are happy now?

You can take that to the bank
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Shey you are happy now?

You can take that to the bank
hahahahaha, if them fit change am to dollar, I go happy
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, if them fit change am to dollar, I go happy
Look at you. So it all about the money... huhn
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
wah of he doesn't accept?? Or claims dah u want to destroy is friendship?
d way my bf handles the issue will determine my nxt line of action
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
mauryn87:
d way my bf handles the issue will determine my nxt line of action
owk ooo, I guess if he trust you sah, he wouldn't doubt..
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Look at you. So it all about the money... huhn
yelz naaa, this era has changed mentalities naaa, its money on our mind smiley
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
yelz naaa, this era has changed mentalities naaa, its money on our mind smiley
Hehe, na so.
Ge.nea, when would you be going for NYSC
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe, na so.
Ge.nea, when would you be going for NYSC
with batch A 2017, dah shud b around May/June
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
with batch A 2017, dah shud b around May/June
Cool. I wish you the best, dear

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
owk ooo, I guess if he trust you sah, he wouldn't doubt..
yeah..He won't

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
[
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
so in essence a girl can't spend d nyt in her bf house?

House meaning her bf's ROOM on his BED, both sleeping together? IS THAT YOUR DEFINATION OF HOUSE?
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
so in essence a girl can't spend d nyt in her bf house?

HOUSE meaning her bf's ROOM on his BED, both sleeping together? IS THAT YOUR DEFINATION OF HOUSE?

*I want to be clear.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by darkblack89(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by HarveySpecter1: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kowor:
To begin with, he'll receive a very hot slap. How is she sure that the her so called boyfriend didn't give the his friend the green light. Cos no guy in his right senses will share a bed with his girlfriend and buddy. My opinion sha.

That's a lie. You will turn and enjoy whatever he is offering you.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:

HOUSE meaning her bf's ROOM on his BED, both sleeping together? IS THAT YOUR DEFINATION OF HOUSE?

*I want to be clear.
if she visits him, she wud surely sleep on his bed na... Don't ur gf do dah?
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by heayernu56(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
I remembered a friend in school, who went to see her boyfriend, on getting there his best friend was around and wud also be spending the night with them.. After dinner, her and her boyfriend moved to the room, while his frnd was to sleep in the parlour as per student apartment na.... Around 2am she was woken open from bed with her bf wandering hands on her butts, he wanted to get down with her, but she was having none of it, she stood up and left the room, she was a v sah... She decided to complete her sleep in the parlour, she said no long after she resumed sleep, she felt hands on her face like someone was planning to kiss her, she woke up thinking it was her bf, only to see dah it was his frnd, she was alarmed and cautioned him to stop or she wud alert her bf, he immediately did but she was scared to sleep after that encounter.... As she was still thinking abt wah was going on, the so called frnd started professing love to her and telling her how good a pair they would be together, she said was so angry and felt trapped as it was still too dark to leave...

Now if you were in such a scenario, wud you tell your bf and wah wud u do

A similar case was also sent to Joro Olumofin this morning, wahs your take?
I am not a girl but I will tell my be, it's better than not telling him at all...
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by EmperorLee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtcheew, Bullshit.

I go piss sad
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Mightyraw(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
First Slap him then tell my bf, if he doesn't satisfy me with his response, carry my bag nd leave no time for oloriburuku business
Why does it av to involve slapping him
During my brothers convocation i slept in his room only for his gf to start touching me in d nyt
U knw wat, we laffed over it d next day cos she tot it was my brother

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
All these girls are just so silly, so so silly, all of them reasoning like rabbits, that's the only thing u see them, salivating for ; "Boyfriend" "fiancé". Nothing else , these girls make me puke, so disgusting... What do they have to offer; nothing only those smelly thing between their legs, and zap the nigga all he has...

I hate girls, kai!!!

*spits on this thread** **feel so angry***
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Spectre007: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Are both guys still friends till now?
LegalBaby:
My boyfriend's bestfriend tried to kiss me one time,,
boyfriend found out about it and gave him the beating of his life
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Mijioyime1: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2017
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Kowor(f): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2017
Attention seeker. You have been sighted.
HarveySpecter1:

That's a lie. You will turn and enjoy whatever he is offering you.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by emekachimek: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
My question is: What are you doing in the middle of the night on a man's bed, in a man's house who has not paid your bride price? The 3 of you are same feather flocking together. Uwa e mebiela!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) / This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.