Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (8200 Views)

Can Your Fiancé Be This Cute / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by LegalBaby(f): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Hell nah
Spectre007:
Are both guys still friends till now?
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by HarveySpecter1: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Kowor:
Attention seeker. You have been sighted.

Ate you nuts ? Sighted by who? A jobless girl with no direction in life?
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Kowor(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Hahaha. Am guessing you are in the foolish fools cathegory. So am going to ignore you cos you seem to be the type with no iota of common sense.
HarveySpecter1:

Ate you nuts ? Sighted by who? A jobless girl with no direction in life?
so boy bye and jump in the nearest river if you're frustrated.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
na the boyfriend of the babe give im friend the greenlight jor cheesy.he wanna check if his babe is real cheap.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Jadoskii(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
hmm, ion what to type sef...Men are full of surprises
mmmm my sister just do ur own ni o nd let oda guys do nio.....
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
rubbish story...
rubbish story...
rubbish story...

I tried picturing the story but it turned out rubbish...

modified...

just read the screenshot... kuku shoot me.. I can't take this rubbish..
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Genea:
if she visits him, she wud surely sleep on his bed na... Don't ur gf do dah?

All i can say is, it is true that BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP.
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

All i can say is, it is true that BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP.
mmmmmmm no comments
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by jakandeola(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Genea:
mmmmmmm no comments
wat a pudding
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Genea(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
jakandeola:
wat a pudding
lolx, funny u
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by jakandeola(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Genea:
lolx, funny u
hahahaha tell me na I dont knw wat dat is
Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by ndubueze92(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
Genea:
wah if the friend it??
Ah just have time for Nairaland today... In school then... I spent a night in my roommates friends house... unfortunately... I met 2 girls there... so the cooked their rubbish rice and stew... oboy na potty...nothing was fried at all... 3 of them slept on the bed ... me on the rug... around 2 am so fight break out ooo ... what the guy was romancing the lovers girlfriend.. Na that day... I realize say no matter how innocent a girl looks... If you annoy her she's ready to maim and kill... Ask Genea... If I lied... It happens maybe cus the relationship isn't deep... friends with benefit... Don't be surprise the guy won't react to the girls story... Na guy... guy parole though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding by Frolic: 4:30pm On May 11, 2017
She didnt slap the guy? She is an olosho!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend / How To Finger A Lady / I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.