Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS (50832 Views)

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Tobycharles: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's ur selling point
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by dingbang(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Its a pity our men are houseboiz over there to get papers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ButterFrost212(f): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
But he won't do this if his girl was black, he would expect her to die in the kitchen. Some men sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Ezionye(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
ButterFrost212:
But he won't do this if his girl was black, he would expect her to die in the kitchen. Some men sha undecided

Die in the kitchen kwa? Is cooking dat big a deal? Oh u mean those ones that want pounded yam 3 times a day grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by chekas111: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
I will never do this again for my whitey girl. I for dey prisons now because of my peppesoup she follow me chop.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ButterFrost212(f): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ezionye:

Die in the kitchen kwa? Is cooking dat big a deal? Oh u mean those ones that want pounded yam 3 times a day grin
Lol, it's not that big a deal. But how nice would it be if your man assisted you occasionally or just go all out and cook the whole meal while you're chilling cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by agrovick(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as he resemble Wale.

Np: Jesse Jagz - Highlife

ButterFrost212:

Lol, it's not that big a deal. But how nice would it be if your man assisted you occasionally or just go all out and cook the whole meal while you're chilling cheesy cheesy

Oya no vex

I will call him and table your grievances.

Doh
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ZTEN(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
dainformant:
see flexing while we dey here they suffer

Bro Na you wan suffer na, you can end that suffering with the help of MMM grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:
9ja men always doing any tin to get d white pussy

That's because virgin mary is white.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by winkmart: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
hhh
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ojun50(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

That's because virgin mary is white.
wht of virgin joshpine
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:

wht of virgin joshpine

doesn't count.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Greedgod: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ezionye:

ur post makes me want to ask if

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ideology(m): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
your uncle was definitely born in 1920's lol no offence
ovaRAYted:
And my uncle would say "young man do not enjoy cooking,thats a woman's domestic duty" grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by jaz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
DAMN BROV cheesy
fascowilly:
‬: Football vs Sex.

1. Going to your bf/gf without being invited = OFFSIDE.

2. Dating a girl today and having sex on the same day = FREE-KICK.

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

4. Condom breaks = PENALTY

5. Abortion = RED CARD

6. A girl with lots of energy = CAPTAIN

7. Having sex without a condom = OWN GOAL

8. Taking a lot of time without coming = MAN OF THE MATCH.

9.Banging 3 girls in a day = HAT-TRICK.

10. Having many chicks and banging all = MVP

11. Having sex with your ex = FRIENDLY MATCH

12. 8 years of sex without getting a child = ARSENAL

13. After 2 rounds, u request for more =EXTRA TIME.

14. Taking it gently when having sex = FAIR PLAY

15. Biting her n!pples = SUAREZ

16.Two legs on shoulder = THROWIN

17. Asking her 'how do you want it' = Taking instructions on the sideline.

18. A lady using pills after sex and later still got pregnant = DEFENSIVE ERROR

19.Girl being pregnant = GoOoOoOallllll and man running away= disqualification

20.Ur guy collect ur girl= True pass

21.Having sex with a girl..and your mum open d door= Injury

22.You and your girl break up= Game over

23. Girl tell u to stop= YELLOW CARD

24. Turning ur girlfriend to your wife= full time play

Pls single guys play full time and enjoy ur marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by youngshakur(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by vislabraye(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guyman02:
Since that girl gave me this banga soup of fish and periwinkle in Calabar, I realised why women are always afraid whenever their husbands report that they have a conference to attend in Calabar grin

This food just make hungry catch me. Walai, I go go Calabar.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Antoeni(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
For d love of papers
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by yedidiah(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
We all know most white girls are lazy and can't cook.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by AuroraB(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by kenyatalk: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
You guys are literary in every country on earth
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by VICK999(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
LET ME GO AND LEARN HOW TO COOK TOO OH! MAY BE NICKI MINAJ WILL LOVE ME, NOBODY KNOWS.. (WEY MY SPOON? AND MY POT. . OFF TO THE MARKET TO BUY OGBONO SOUP INGRIDIENT..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by lonelydora: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why do oyibos drink coke whenever they eat? And here they say Sugar is not good for your health.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by vRendoh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Hope dem no use yansh swear for blackman?
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by olisaEze(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
fascowilly:

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

5. Abortion = RED CARD

Ure bad gan!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by macgodon: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
fascowilly:

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

5. Abortion = RED CARD

my guy this thing sweet my kpakor no be small if na by this them de take make am you 4 don make am.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by win3k: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
she's just going to put on weight on fatty Nijja foods and then love reduces!
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
fascowilly:

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

5. Abortion = RED CARD

ayam not hunderstanding where do I fix my over 1.5?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by habsydiamond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
That means that any day u loss ur cooking skills u will also loss ur wife. Think well ooo. Man shall not live by bread alone. Fink men
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by win3k: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
someone tell this girl that if the guy is ibo he could send her to carry drugs
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Pearly255(f): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
metallisc:

seriously? ... oya come let me cook something nice and spicy for you only! deal?? cheesy
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Lildav: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:

#softwork!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.