Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. (2403 Views)

Kehinde Wiley Honoured By Harvard University After Painting Obama / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by Explorers(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2919129/barack-obamas-presidency-fascinating-photos

Peter J."Pete"Souza(born December 31, 1954) is an American photojournalist, the 7th Chief Official White House photographer for president Barack Obama and the director of the White House Photography Office.

Souza was the official White House photographer from 1983 to 1989 during Ronald Reagan's presidency.

He was a photographer with The Chicago Tribune, stationed at the Washington, D.C. bureau from 1998–2007; during this period he also followed the rise of then-Senator Obama to the presidency.

Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by Explorers(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Followed on Instagram by Bayo Omoboriowo, personal photograher to the president of Nigeria Mohammed Buhari & official photographer to the State House.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by ichommy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eyah, *Pick Handkerchief*
Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by fourfunmi: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one... #photographymylove
Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2017
Everything that has a beginning has an end, can't wait to see Buhari's end and exit angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by Laveda(f): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
skarlett:
Everything that has a beginning has an end, can't wait to see Buhari's end and exit angry
angry

cheesy Same here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by enoqueen: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers don see work.

See as u de create topic up, down, right and centre.

Don't mind me o, am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by Explorers(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
enoqueen:
Explorers don see work.

See as u de create topic up, down, right and centre.

Don't mind me o, am enjoying every bit of it.

Lols....No mind me, Obama cause am.
Re: 'I Will Miss This Place' Pete Souza, Official Photographer Of President Obama. by enoqueen: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

Lols....No mind me, Obama cause am.

U are too much.

Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Unity In Diversity (pencil Drawing) / Graphic Submit: / Win $100,000.00 In The World's Richest Photographic Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.