Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network (2443 Views)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am just thinking afar; can't we all unite and form a body like Internet Users Association of Nigeria (IUAN) and together we build a strong esprit de corp where we can all agree together to dump Glo network at once.

By so doing these networks operators will no longer be playing around with us with substandard services. How come only one particular network will be holding 80 to 90% subscribers to Internet ransom for close to a month now.. An Internet network that cannot take 24hrs to 48hrs to fix up whatever issues they are having, does that network still qualifies to serve the masses?

I know other networks like MTN, Etisalat and Airtel do have challenges too from time to time, but most times within 24hrs Internet access are often restored to normal, only Glo the so called gravemasters sorry grandmaster of data that their own downtime takes ages to fix.

I believe if we can come together we can all dump the network so that they will be serious in business.. Glo should ask Nokia, Blackerry and Co on what happened to their businesses.

Sometimes I ask if Chief Mike Adenuga even knows the heart problems that Glo is causing many subscribers.

Since these networks operators are not been forced to account for subscribers data losses every month as result of poor services they provide, I believe is time we all think deep for ourselves.

For instance Glo is supposed to allocate free 5GB data each to subscribers if they ever get out of this their unending Internet downtime to use it as apology for failing their subscribers, but over their dead body will they do such, rather loyal subscribers will still be the ones to bare their lost data, which resulted from poor services that Glo has been offering throughout this month.

Many did 10gb Glo data plan, but will not end up using up to 2gb of it before it expires.

Is this not a daylight robbery? Let's think let's think and think again.. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by okitikpo: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
True talk
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Okaakoko(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am with you guys, glo is hell in my new place. the edge better pass their useless 3g, it will take you like three hours to download a file of 1mb on edge. it will take forever to download a file of the same size on 3g network. please what's best monthly subscription on mtn or airtel
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Okaakoko:
I am with you guys, glo is hell in my new place. the edge better pass their useless 3g, it will take you like three hours to download a file of 1mb on edge. it will take forever to download a file of the same size on 3g network. please what's best monthly subscription on mtn or airtel
2k for 3.5gb
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Okaakoko(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
bongolistik:
2k for 3.5gb
what network? it's still on the high side
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Peppul: 5:47am On Jan 21, 2017
It depend on ur area. in my area glo is super fast.. I gat no complain over their network here.

6 Likes

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by babakk2(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2017
This is day time robber at it peak.
I did my subscription in Ogun state, the network is poor and on getting to osogbo it was even worst because I can't open any app on my phone.
I running for my dear life so that glo will not kill me.

Let join hands and dump them.
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Youngpo413: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Very fast here but you can switch to Etisalat their network is very reliable and cheap data.. Or so heard.
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by joseph214(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
If any network needs dumping it's those thieves called Mtn.

6 Likes

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by godunia(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
What is glo?
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by dabigjoe6(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Me am enjoying my blazingly fast Glo here
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2017
dabigjoe6:
if out of every 10, 2 like you alone are enjoying it, is that what you call fast Glo?

2 Likes

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 5:26am On Jan 22, 2017
Peppul:
It depend on ur area. in my area glo is super fast.. I gat no complain over their network here.
what do you mean by area? Who told you that we changed area? Is it not this same Glo that we were managing early last month in this area that we can no longer manage this period in this same area?
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by GoodyOG: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2017
STORY FOR THE gods.. AM CURRWNTLY ROCKING GLO WITH A SPEED NOT LESS THAN 5OOKB/S.....

YOU GUYS ARE STAING IN A RURAL AREA AND COMPLAINING ABOUT SLOW NETWORK
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Harmoneasy: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2017
dabigjoe6:
ah my broda thier location shock me sha cos i dey get 5mbs to 6mbs 3g glo for my location mine is fast o nothing like snail crawling for here.
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Harmoneasy: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2017
GoodyOG:
STORY FOR THE gods.. AM CURRWNTLY ROCKING GLO WITH A SPEED NOT LESS THAN 5OOKB/S.....

sometimes i do get 5mbs to 6mbs.. I got 3mbs for like 1 minute steady yesterday so i wonder o
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by scarycuteface(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2017
Glo is all about quantity, no quality service whatsoever. They are too useless
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by dabigjoe6(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2017
bongolistik:
if out of every 10, 2 like you alone are enjoying it, is that what you call fast Glo?
Then dont use it, it's their loss and not yours
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by goldtooth: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Harmoneasy:
sometimes i do get 5mbs to 6mbs.. I got 3mbs for like 1 minute steady yesterday so i wonder o

What glo access point are you using? someone told me glo speed is a function of the access point you use. That gloflat is slow and one should use glosecure or glodirect. I dont use glo though i have the sim. I would consider using it if i can get 500kb/s angry on IDM
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by dabigjoe6(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
goldtooth:

What glo access point are you using? someone told me glo speed is a function of the access point you use. That gloflat is slow and one should use glosecure or glodirect. I dont use glo though i have the sim. I would consider using it if i can get 500kb/s angry on IDM
Yeah it's true one is faster than the other, I use gloflat

1 Like

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Techm8: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Not gonna work. personally I'm of the opinion that if you don't get value for money in a product or service seek an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by sweeterman(m): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Glo dey blaze for my location, over here MTN is so wack and annoying...
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bobo65(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2017
GoodyOG:

Lol, so 500kbs is what u call fast cry
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bobo65(m): 4:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Harmoneasy:

If ur phone isn't a 4G enabled phone then

Oga no come here dey lie jare

U can't achieve such speed on glo 3G even if u live inside a Glo mast
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Harmoneasy: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

well na 3g phone 5mbps,6mps, 1mbps, and 3mbps dey pop up sometimes not every time sha but on every normal day 200kbs, 600kb,400kb and speed upto 800kbs is my downloading using uc browser take it from me or leave it the fact that say e no good for some know mean say na every body,,,, tho they also have advantages and disadvantages attach to them.
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Harmoneasy: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

oga wetin u say make the guy talk na? as far as say e know be 1kbs hin try... Some people for here the doubt me when i talk say i dey get 5mbps to 6mbs and 1mbps at times dem dey say na lie... Na dem sabi sha
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by Harmoneasy: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2017
goldtooth:

i discover that glosecure is faster than gloflat when using the ucmi handler free browsing app to download any files.

1 Like

Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by GoodyOG: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

my friend u dont understand English... i said i get noting less than 500kb by the way am even using 3g
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bobo65(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2017
Harmoneasy:
oga wetin u say make the guy talk na? as far as say e know be 1kbs hin try... Some people for here the doubt me when i talk say i dey get 5mbps to 6mbs and 1mbps at times dem dey say na lie... Na dem sabi sha

GoodyOG:

my friend u dont understand English... i said i get noting less than 500kb
by the way am even using 3g

Both of u should drop screen shots or stop whining ppl

Glo cannot give such speeds on 3G
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by GoodyOG: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

Both of u should drop screen shots or stop whining ppl

Glo cannot give such speeds on 3G
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Techm8:
Not gonna work. personally I'm of the opinion that if you don't get value for money in a product or service seek an alternative.
when you are already trapped? When people have already subscribed to 10gb B4 the whole issue started? Will glo give you back ur lost data for u to move on and seek for alternative?
Re: Can't We All Unite And Form Body Like IUAN And Together We All Dump Glo Network by bongolistik(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
bobo65:

don't mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Premium - Just for You / The Best Ur Symbian Phone Can Deliver: / Opera Mini Dat Displays Animated Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.