Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (81389 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Dexema(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Is she on duty? Nice uniform cheesy

But why she's covering her hu-ha? shocked
U mean nunu?
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
these are the types that come on nairaland to scream respect and equality. what is the usefulness of this one now? when we tag them sex object they complain.

but, that's none of my business
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by rosalieene(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Attention seeking bitchh!
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by manikspears: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
olosho has totally taken over now o
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by manikspears: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:
Attention seeking bitchh!
why the negativity,did we (customers) tell you we are tired of such goods and services?
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by belcom10(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
This likes knows nothing, amean nothing when she was in skul.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by rosalieene(f): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
manikspears:

why the negativity,did we (customers) tell you we are tired of such goods and services?
Clap for yourself.... Customer KO customer Ni.

Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Enemyofpeace: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
fabfunmi:

lol..you mean OUR landlord pikin??
gerrrrraaaaa here mehn
I live in my own house
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Harinholar(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rubbish....she is only foolish...for her mind naw she fine... Graduate for that matter.....#emptybrain#
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Edijana2015(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
She is not far from a crank LovePeddler. Just imagine your life inside show glass.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
ubecharles:
Girls and showoffs are are like....
Somebody help me with that Jacob Zuma picture please

Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by almarthins(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
All these ones naaaa Elderly men food

When dem de post people go market, post office , poultry

Aĺl these ones naaa government house,chevron ,Total and Tinz dem de post dem goo

because de don't only serve deir country ,But de serve Virtuos Men, who are always ready to expose deir cassava tongue

Why she nor go use hand cover the kpekus,when better smoke de come out from the place undecided

Abi ...dem go chop am steady !!! With lots of gift and promotion.while the real hard workers go dey chop sand

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

somewhere , not Nysc, creating a bad image for the scheme

lol, have you served thru Nysc yourself ?
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Awho(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
she is a military officer oo funny how you guys forget so soon the same army officer who was trending as the prettiest female officer
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by manikspears: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:

Clap for yourself.... Customer KO customer Ni.
grin ,no mind me jare
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Phunkyposh(f): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
truthsayer007:

lol, have you served thru Nysc yourself ?

not yet but i know what is right
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by igbalodehunter(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Okpo Indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
mytime24:
wetin she study sef
lol funny
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
We know them na, Olosho of Nigeria.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by jwlawn(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
this nonsense pointblank wat on earth are we turning into for Christ sakes
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by fyneboi79(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Please what is hu-ha?
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Criuzly...ur brain is wired with negative wires ,,bizarre
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
NeutralJUDGE:
Criuzly...ur brain is wired with negative wires ,,bizarre

Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Phunkyposh:

not yet but i know what is right

I was guessing so, until that time comes. Don't be too sure of yourself. Especially if you've got big boobs to show off lol.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Phunkyposh(f): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
truthsayer007:

I was guessing so, until that time comes. Don't be too sure of yourself. Especially if you've got big boobs to show off lol.

mtcheew, i was expecting that.

i will still have my brain intact....ya
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Maximus85(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let her be please. That's all she's got... Cleavage no brain. Isn't it obvious?

And to all of you studying business, marketing, taxation, banking, finance and you have tattoos on your body... Hand neck, face.... Life employment is waiting for you in your father's house after graduation.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by heymorce: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
haaaaaaaaaaa were re o
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Alabi1997(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtcheew! Iranu..
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by lumeneng22: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
NYSC DG HAS A Q? TO ANSWER.
Re: NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform by Bahddo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Once a hoe, always a hoe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.