Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? (2118 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / The Billion Coin(TBC); Scam Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
So I have been hearing a lot lately about this new "cryptocurrency" called TheBillionCoin (TBC) that many people are buying and selling. A colleague of mine recently bought about 100k naira worth of TBC and has been trying to convince me to buy. According to him its market value Increases by 3% everyday....so I told him I was going to get back to him. And so i fired up google to find out more about this "coin" and what I found out was quite interesting...Please read the article Below.

The original content of http://edukasibitcoin.com/review-thebillioncoin-skema-ponzi/
translated from Indonesian to English

Cryptocurrency has become popular today. Behind it, there are also the fraudsters are trying to seize the moment, and trying to make a profit by using the term.

One is Thebillioncoin (thebillioncoin [dot] com), or abbreviated to TB. First heard it also had to think this is the Tuberculosis TB (tuberculosis abbreviated to TBC) as it stands is more popular in Indonesia. But this one, is the name of a coin, which claims to be one of the cryptocurrency.

Of the many cryptocurrency, this one claimed its market always goes up. The course aims to attract new members. Such models are certainly too good to be true. Cradles beautiful dreams to prospective new members. Set- tling them to be able to be a millionaire in a short time. Moreover, most of the new members are people who do not understand much about cryptocurrency.

Market Cryptocurrency, must be running reasonably based on market conditions. In accordance with the adopters cryptocurrency itself assess the market at any given time. That is, there would be price rises, or falls. However TheBillioncoin claim describes marketnya always up. It was beyond reasonable.

Coin TheBillion Cryptocurrency Why Not

1. No source code, no whitepapers, and no roadmap

2..Block eksploler dubious. You can compare yourself with blockexploler Bitcoin / litecoin at various sites. Additionally, the TBC blockexploler mentioned that he is opensource, but none sourcecode tuberculosis.

3. TBC is not on coinmarketcap.com..(which is like the marketplace for cyprtocurrencies.)

4. Prices always go up. It's really not fair unless it is determined by the owner of tuberculosis and not by the market. Because there is no market cryptocurrency that always go up, unless the market is mere hoax.Prices always go up it is a ponzi mechanism to do, to look for new members.

5.There is no open market.[/b]That is, at any time if this scheme had fallen, all the members will only have a worthless coin, because members can not sell the coin anywhere.

[b]Bad reputation in bitcointalk,
It is rated as coin scam ponzi scheme. Check here

Of those things, it is clear that this is just a ponzi scheme TheBillioncoin just using the name of cryptocurrency. You need to be aware of this, be careful not to be fooled by this kind of false cryptocurrency.

SOURCE

Now this is just one of the many articles I found on it. I Also Visited a lot foreign Investment forums where a lot of experts are saying the same thing on it, Calling a Scam which is actually being operated from the Phillipines.(CHECK HERE

I hope this helps people who are thinking of buying this "Coin".

To see a list of all Legit Cryptocurrencies please CHECK HERE

cc: Lalsticlala,Seun,Dominique

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by maikbanj(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks for this Sir Jeffrey Jamez. I already planned on putting the little savings I had as a friend who's into it convinced me to invest i
Re: Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by mymoneygrows(f): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Marihanna, I dey follow you bompa to bompa grin grin

Meanwhile, I stumbled on this. I can earn here just by registering without investing a dime.

Until its launch on 24th October 2017, It promises a signup reward of 500 of their digital coin tokens deposited in your back office wallet which sums up to $250 USD future exchange value and a bonus reward of 200 digital coin token for every person you invite which can be withdrawn into either your bitcoin, payza or paypal account.
Is it for real? You may never know until you try and you have nothing to lose. Mail me @ peachworldtech@gmail.com if interested

1 Like

Re: Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by gabe: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Definite ponzi. Run while u can to avoid stories that touch
Re: Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by charismaticdave(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
It's ponzi. It has no real value. The only thing that operates the way TBC operates is Ponzi and you know how that ends
Re: Is Thebillion Coin (TBC) A Real Cyrptocurrency Or Just Another Ponzi Scheme? by jacyhelen(f): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
I was hopeful the tbc will sell one day until the send button was disabled and people were asked to Pay 10dollar ot BTc equivelent to the 10dollar...imagine over 2 billion on earth holding the coin ends up paying 10 dollar..it was then i concluded its a scam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Play Bet9ja With Mtn Airtime / Need Some Legit Investment Ideas ASAP / Nigerian Banks Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.