Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (47535 Views)

Nairalanders Ladies!!!!today Is No Bra Day / This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by dingbang(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
You are blessed brother
you too sister in d lord
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by onward4life(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaahaha.. I dunno... I have no male friends before who wanna settle down with me cheesy
why d cosra nostra are yu family?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Uumm.. If I will say YES, u will friendzone me as well..

Lets see ur picture please so that we discuss ur matter in the next plenary session.
Than chew
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by porozhniy(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2017
This friendzone or whatever zoning complaints by guys does my head in! How hard is it to love yourself FIRST?
She doesn't fancy you enough? get a move on and stop being Mr always available & dependable. You don't have any business pining away for someone who wouldn't meet you half way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by KingRex1(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Lol
And they feel happy with emselves after friendzoning him.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Valkyr: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Uumm.. If I will say YES, u will friendzone me as well..

Friend zone Queen
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Valkyr:

Friend zone Queen

Who? Me? cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by segzyogondus(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Well they should keep selecting while the boys keep testing to see what is in the package until we settle down for one..... At the end the girls blame God
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Valkyr: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Who? Me? cheesy

Yeas. Buy I kinda doubt you being friend zoned..Even ur descriptive utterances don't show. Your are either comfortable with it
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Filashade(f): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Loool with the way I see it, men and women are looking for a perfect relationship which no longer exists in our era anymore.

I am an old fashioned sort of girl and so far I am disappointed in men in general, I have only started dating for the first time(coz my parents are strict) and already I just want to be single coz people are all talk with no action and men just want someone they can call and get free fling with.

God please send me someone who I hv been hoping for, I just tire for men in general.

They are no longer serious.

Being single is so amazing that I want it asap.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by vidid2all: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaahaha.. I dunno... I have no male friends before who wanna settle down with me cheesy

If only you give me the chance, I'd prove to you how awesome you are. We could make our world happy as a united one body.

Will you??
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
vidid2all:

If only you give me the chance, I'd prove to you how awesome you are. We could make our world happy as a united one body.

Will you??

grin

Are u a real man? I mean... U know... wink cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

he might just be among those u snub on NL
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Only those addicted to masturbation are in such condition.
What about you? Inne jideamugiaka all the time? Lolz
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Babysho(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
SINZ:
Why does God always have to be depicted as some heavily bearded fella?

undecided

You think differently. I like you cool
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by koife(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Aunty pls chose me.....biko onu
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Sweno26(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Come be my Queen grin wink
Did u need it?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Ioannes:

I have two tasks for you.

First, change your moniker to BadJoe

Second, send me her phone number so I can console her and treat her nice.

I am trying to change and working on treating her better. I am quite nice but I am not sure she is the one. I want to focus on repaying her love and loyalty. So, no number for you. Still a good guy.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Harwoyeez(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Need what?
Sweno26:
Did u need it?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2017
cyrilfosy:

he might just be among those u snub on NL

First of all, I'm a very friendly person... grin I don't snub unless if he comes and acting like jerk ... cheesy
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Amicable24: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2017
ikombe:
Jesus had same kinda beards too undecided
Where did u see Him??
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by amicable09(f): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:
Amicable09. Good morning. smiley grin
Hi, morning!

I'm not sure I know why you have that smile planted on your face. Am I supposed to smile back at someone in Romance section? tongue
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by livingseed: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2017
drewxx88:
chances are you won't take it well ,and say stuffs like but were friends ,I take you like my big brother etc so he holds out waiting for the perfect time but there is no such time...

Lol. Some believe there's never a wrong time, others do believe Timing is everything.

Too soon, it may ruin things. Too late, it may ruin things too. But yeah, "They" say one shouldn't hesitate to say it because he/she isn't promised tomorrow.

Have you ever wanted to tell someone anything before, but you knew that you had to wait? cool
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by pussyAvenger: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Cry me a river... So who or what do you cuddle at night? Must b lonely sometimes
so a single guy shud be cuddling something @ nite....yet jesus na ur dp.
I hv abandoned religion..very stupid thing
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by ultimate77(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hope u have goten now.. Else I tell u y
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
ultimate77:

Hope u have goten now.. Else I tell u y

Still searching.. No one is interested wink
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2017
MrFlavvor:
True or false?
so true grin grin grin

Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I am trying to change and working on treating her better. I am quite nice but I am not sure she is the one. I want to focus on repaying her love and loyalty. So, no number for you. Still a good guy.

Oh yeah. Playing with her feelings like that? I'd say you're a player. tongue

As for her number, I'll look into my crystal ball and get it. So don't worry about it.
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by ultimate77(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=52999548]

Still searching.. No one is interested wink[/qu

grin grin shocked like seriously searching... Kikiki
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=ultimate77 post=52999779][/quote]

Aha... grin

I think men are too choosy, really..
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by ultimate77(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aha... grin

I think men are too choosy, really..
So what makes you think they refuse to choose you?
Re: The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
pussyAvenger:
so a single guy shud be cuddling something @ nite....yet jesus na ur dp.
I hv abandoned religion..very stupid thing
Wow! So u are an atheist now or agnostic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.