Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess (1424 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Young03(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
[b]It all started that night she was begging me not to have sex with her,Her reason been that she took oath with her ex,that if she haves sex with any other man apart from him,she will not conceive.
I obeyed her decision but later we did it.During the second time,we had unprocted sex(so foolish of me) i gave her money to buy drugs thinking she bought them bt she didnt. Each time we are to have sex,she will ask me to cum inside her,because of the sweetness in that i will do it.
Sometimes last week,she openly told me that she has not been taking any drugs,that she wants to be pregnant.Her major reason is to know if the oath works or not,
Ladies and Gentlemen,i can tell u that she now 3weeks pregnant but their is a problem. She said she will only leave the pregnancy if i will come and pay her pride price( whey hungry won kill me) or she will abort the baby. Iam confused now cos i openly told her i cant marry her now,but maybe in future bt she insists on aborting the baby.

WETIN UNA SUGGEST?[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Harwoyeez(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
The sweetness in the pregnancy will make d reality done on her. grin shocked...Don't be forced to marry out of pity or when u are not ready but sef sef...just go n buy baby materials... Congratulobia grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by DeLioncourt: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
I smell a fable..

OP, sure you ain't lying?
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Ifakiland(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Young03:
[b]It all started that night she was begging me not to have sex with her,Her reason been that she took oath with her ex,that if she haves sex with any other man apart from him,she will not conceive.
I obeyed her decision but later we did it.During the second time,we had unprocted sex(so foolish of me) i gave her money to buy drugs thinking she bought them bt she didnt. Each time we are to have sex,she will ask me to cum inside her,because of the sweetness in that i will do it.
Sometimes last week,she openly told me that she has not been taking any drugs,that she wants to be pregnant.Her major reason is to know if the oath works or not,
Ladies and Gentlemen,i can tell u that she now 3weeks pregnant but their is a problem. She said she will only leave the pregnancy if i will come and pay her pride price( whey hungry won kill me) or she will abort the baby. Iam confused now cos i openly told her i cant marry her now,but maybe in future bt she insists on aborting the baby.

WETIN UNA SUGGEST?[/b]
Congratulations bro, welcome to fatherhood. Start attending men fellowship meetings in ur place of worship. Congratulations once more ure dope!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by MrFlavvor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
I know you lying buh.....

Kontinu
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by afinotanjnr(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
GUY. MY ADVICE TO YOU... USE YOUR HEAD TO THINK AND NOT UR PANIS
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by rosalieene(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Ten12(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Since Eve gave Adam that fruit that ruined mans forever young careers I stopped receiving anything women openly offer..especially kpansin....expecting your pre wedding photo shoot and her nude baby bump soon bro
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Emac34: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ten12:
Since Eve gave Adam that fruit that ruined mans forever young careers I stopped receiving anything women openly offer..especially kpansin....expecting your pre wedding photo shoot and her nude baby bump soon bro
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by blovesther(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Young03:

WETIN UNA SUGGEST?[/b]
please go and pay the bride price even if you don't do an elaborate wedding........ Sweetness indeed tongue Konji na ba********* tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Young03(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ifakiland:

Congratulations bro, welcome to fatherhood. Start attending men fellowship meetings in ur place of worship. Congratulations once more ure dope!

choi,is that ur advice?
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Young03(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
DeLioncourt:
I smell a fable..
OP, sure you ain't lying?
check my last two threads to know if iam lying or not
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by firstking01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
On how foolish some guys are.
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by Young03(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrFlavvor:
I know you lying buh.....
Kontinu
check my last two threads and date
Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by McBrooklyn(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Your problem is a problem... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess by MrFlavvor(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Young03:

check my last two threads and date

It's on you bruh

(1) (Reply)

Will You Remain Single If You Are Not In A Relationship Before 21? / Hey / Rate My Pics Jor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.