Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? (3611 Views)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by popefuse(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba God b4 the end of this month let a girl raped me ooo alist let her go 6 rounds
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Kristus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'd ask for revenge ni
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
For what? dnt u want her to commit the crime again undecided
Says who? forcibly means its against your wish
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
AfroSisi:
Let's try it first
You & who??
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
beneviv:
Nope bt if u want me to be dat 2 u 8'll gladly do it
Adhoc rapist init??
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
joshing:
You & who??
Me and you
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Octaves(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2017
a woman can rape a man depending on the circumstances. a woman can drug a man and molest him. she can subdue if she's stronger and bigger ( which is rarely the case) or if she has her gang. she can threaten the man with blackmail. the guy can be young and inexperienced. there have been stories of school girls in hostels luring in and raping guys
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
AfroSisi:

Me and you
U're welcome
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Octaves:
a woman can rape a man depending on the circumstances. a woman can drug a man and molest him. she can subdue if she's stronger and bigger ( which is rarely the case) or if she has her gang. she can threaten the man with blackmail. the guy can be young and inexperienced. there have been stories of school girls in hostels luring in and raping guys
so how should a man react after the rape incident?
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Octaves(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
joshing:

so how should a man react after the rape incident?
it depends on the individual situation. If a female criminal gang subdues band rape man. it should be reported. but if a regular girl drugs and molests u. u don't need to report. you can handle her case. if the guy is minor the parents should report.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by AdedoyinO(f): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
How do men have and maintain erection when being raped? Please, someone should educate me.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
AdedoyinO:
How do men have and maintain erection when being raped? Please, someone should educate me.

blood wud actually get pumped to the penis which will make him maintain an erection. in addition the wet pvssy can also in a way arouse the guy
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
prettyboi1989:

blood wud actually get pumped to the penis which will make him maintain an erection. in addition the wet pvssy can also in a way arouse the guy
That means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you. grin
prettyboi1989:

That means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Tuhndhay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
op iffa Rape u, will u report me undecided
Won't even allow you..... How can you rape me Taaaa
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by babyfaceafrica: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
LadyPrecy:
That means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you. ;DThat means he enjoyed the rape it's called e sweet me e sweet you.
what's funny?
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by skillz111(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don't understand how a woman would rape a man a woman can never rape a man they can only seduce you you can't have sex without an erection
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SIRmanjar(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:
How can I call myself a man if a woman can subdue me into having sex with her?
Pray u don't jam an intelligent bad girl..She will just get u drunk or put sleeping peals in ur drink bfore she devours u.
When I and my bro were kids around 10years of age we had dis anty houshelp in her 20s. she normaly buys us biscuit when evrybody leaves d houz ad givs us instruction on wot to do to her body..At times we act short film she plays kween role while i act as her husband de king from dere we will sleep together ad produce children..my broder go play role of pikin wey we born..we enjoyed evrytin as at then but we culdnt come..It was when we matured we realized it was rape.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Pray u don't jam an intelligent bad girl..She will just get u drunk or put sleeping peels in ur drink bfore she devours u.
When I and my bro were kids around 10years of age we had dis anty houshelp in her 20s. she normaly buys us biscuit when evrybody leaves d houz ad givs us instruction on wot to do to her body..At times we act short film she plays kween role while i act as her husband de king from dere we will sleep together ad have children..my broder go play role of pikin wey we born..we enjoyed evrytin as at then but we culdnt come..It was when we matured we realized it was rape.

Technically, you were a BOY when that happened and you werent forced or placed under duress to do it. So TECHNICALLY, you werent raped.

Pills or no pills, if I nor wan fūck, I no go fūck.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SIRmanjar(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

Technically, you were a BOY when that happened and you werent forced or placed under duress to do it. So TECHNICALLY, you werent raped.

Pills or no pills, if I nor wan fūck, I no go fūck.
We were underage then and she was much older dan us.it doesn't matta if we enjoyed it or not as long as shiz older ad we were kids,it is a crime.we had a lot of adventurz with older girls den..well dat one done pass.
Back to d matta.wot If dem come drunk u up nko?except u dont drink..Or mayb blackmail u.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 12:55am On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

We were underaged then and she was much older.it doesn't matta if we enjoyed it or not.we had a lot of adventurz with older girls den..well dat one done pass.
Back to d matta.wot If dem come drunk u up nko?except u dont drink..Or mayb blackmail u.

Lemmie break it down so you'll understand, I'm passed that level where my D has a mind of its own and can operate in my subconscious state. Right now, it needs a push from my brain inorder to come alive so when my brain shuts down, my factory shuts down as well. Savvy? grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SIRmanjar(m): 1:02am On Jan 23, 2017
SINZ:

Lemmie break it down so you'll understand, I'm passed that level where my D has a mind of its own and can operate in my subconscious state. Right now, it needs a push from my brain inorder to come alive so when my brain shuts down, my factory shuts down as well. Savvy? grin
Hahahaha..When u ar drunk ur kondo go act bfore information reach brain oo..shayo na bastard o.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by SINZ: 1:10am On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha..When u ar drunk ur kondo go act bfore information reach brain oo..shayo na bastard o.

SIN.Z:

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by AdedoyinO(f): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
prettyboi1989:

I know the details. I am just wondering how a guy would have erection if he is not interested, except of course he was drugged.
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
AdedoyinO:

I know the details. I am just wondering how a guy would have erection if he is not interested, except of course he was drugged.
u cant really say if he's interestd or nah
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by AyamBlaze: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
joshing:
So someone asked this as a comment but I really wanna hear people's opinion on the matter. Guys will you report to police; Ladies if you have a friend/brother in such circumstance will you advice he reports
@JUDASiskariot
OP, report to whom exactly

Where is your evidence??

And how do you plan on arguing your case
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Burgerlomo: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yes I can if she's ugly with Asia ass and a flat front, but no way if she's curvy with a nice riped water melons plus she allow me to use rubber grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
AyamBlaze:
OP, report to whom exactly

Where is your evidence??

And how do you plan on arguing your case
Police
It might have been a gang rape & someone rescued you...so thats your evidence
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by joshing(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Yes I can if she's ugly with Asia ass and a flat front, but no way if she's curvy with a nice riped water melons plus she allow me to use rubber grin
Bros its RAPE, rape I said; who uses rubber (or even iron) during rape? ? ?
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by mznel(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
beneviv:
Whoever dat wants to report should contact me... Am ready to rape u
Pls m ready to report . come let us start

1 Like

Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Burgerlomo: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
joshing:

Bros its RAPE, rape I said; who uses rubber (or even iron) during rape? ? ?

Just kidding grin
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Gofwane(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2017
harffie:
If she's fugly...ima report sharply
haha... grin correct guy.
@ op, You can't expect me to report a case of rapè by kim k or Beyonce. NEVER! ! !
Re: Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? by Gofwane(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2017
beneviv:
Whoever dat wants to report should contact me... Am ready to rape u
aunty, please come and rapè me. I can even pay you to rapè me if you want cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah / Chilling With My Ex - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.