Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,260 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (50029 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Youngmolis: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
na dem sabi
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by stinechykee: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Naija9090:

When they marched in USA, you Afonjas will say...if you are bold enough come and march in Nigeria. Now they have marched in Nigeria, you are telling them to go march in USA? LOL...Afonjas! May God help you people!
Hahahaha my brother do you see what I saw,this Afonjas can be something else i tell you always change like Chamelion
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Adminisher: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let me get this right.
A billionaire, white American born into a millionaire family becomes US President and poor, black African young people are losing there lives taking part in an unauthorized rally on the same day young black American and white people are protesting ( without losing their lives) against this same man in his own country that he just assumed Presidency of

Igbo people funny die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by stinechykee: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
willibounce1:

STFU!! Rally for Trump inauguration? You hate filled, lying ipod, block heads wanted to cause unnecessary trouble as usual an you got served. Nobody is forcing you hopeless scallywags to stay on NL. You can go on FB and continue with your useless biafrua.d propaganda. And please leave yoruba outta your akpu stinking mouth. You hate every other tribe and that's what you'll get in return. Hate from every corner of the country until you learn to respect and live peacefully with others. Now phuck off
And you people should get ready to be serve the dish we Igbos will cool for you guys before we finally leave this zoo country.If the entire zoo Nigeria cook for we Igbos we will gladly finish it and lick the pot clean but wen we Igbos cook food for the zoo Nigerians they will not even eat it half
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Smartmey(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
if they did not shot at soldiers first, its not proper to shot at them rather than killing them. nooo i condemn this bullshit. haba koda now. its getting out of hand, o lagbara ooo
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by stinechykee: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
willibounce1:
[size=8pt][/size]

Have you gone MAD? It is a question. You want me to support you block heads who think with your anus to get biafrua.d. Why didn't you idio.ts protest when Jonathan was president?

If you want biafrua.d, you tell your brothers to come back home to your biafrua.d land. That's the proper way to protest. Stop all your businesses in other states and return to your 5 igbo states, then we begin to take you serious. Anything other than that, death is what you'll be asking for when you go about disturbing other people's peace.
Stupid and foolish post and wen will you people stop repeat and posting this outdated post because it sickening
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Organs(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
Fool if you can believe wat that Ibadan junk news paper wrote that those IPOB snatched bags and phone then you can believe anything

See yourself, so you can vouch for everyone rioting that none of them snatched phones and handbags? Oya give yourself two dirty slaps and record it.
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by alezzy13: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
TRUMP RALLY!!

IN NIGERIA?

But seriously whoever cajoled these guys to engage in such an unimaginably imbecilic venture needs to be hunted down asap.

Pity about the needless deaths.

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Naija9090 exactly I had that question in mind, why do Igbos hate Yorubas? The hatred is so uncalled for, is it as a result of envy or cowardice. Igbos want to secede yorubas don't want to then how does that turn into tribal war, I don't have anything against you igbos but the hausas have ruled, have exploited and also killed you but you come here to shout Afonja. Loomer gave out a simple advice sit at home, truly is that lad lying on the floor life not wasted he died for trump not your Kanu, not for Africa. I am really ashamed of both the Nigerian army and protesters it is really demeaning to me as an African, america swore in a president Nigeria bleeds. And it will really be nice for every right thinking Nigeria to condemn such brutality cause we are in this together and truly buhari fall my hand. Dude answer my question why do igbos hate yoruba? Is it envy or cowardice? Don't cover up ur sh*t with insult. Too as for suen and his mods in a forum where anybody can open a thread won't it be nice to search for a proper before moving such information to the front page and do you know the uproar that will come after if the thread is not properly investigated. Get rid of all these behaviours that some people hate you and also clash is like a violent argument is gun shooting not violent, blocking the road is wrong and probably there might a be confrontation.

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by alezzy13: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:
Let me get this right.
A billionaire, white American born into a millionaire family becomes US President and poor, black African young people are losing there lives taking part in an unauthorized rally on the same day young black American and white people are protesting ( without losing their lives) against this same man in his own country that he just assumed Presidency of

Igbo people funny die.

GUY, if I tell you say the thing no tire me, I lie BIG TIME!

Seriously, what the BLEEPING phock are those niggaz thinking?

TRUMP WILL FIGHT FOR BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION??

TRUMP WILL SEND TROOPS TO RELEASE KANU??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by SuperS1Panther: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Another target practise event for trigger happy and no nonsense Naija Forces.

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by frank202012: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I noticed how kwick we are to castigate anytin biafria but in a hurry to tell igbos to leave nigeria.
I tink sum whimpz amongst us are just jealous of the courage igbos display.They wonder how igbos grew d balls to fight Hausa fulaniz dey dread so much.
At timez I wonder if the current yorubaz and Benins are truly d onez dat controlled empires
With de way our leaders shy away from fight like whimpz.Then the ibos we say had no empires ad ancestors bravely fight againzt d oppressive Hausa fulaniz whenever dey are threathnd.

Re u truly a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by alezzy13: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
[s]Stupid and foolish post and wen will you people stop repeat and posting this outdated post because it sickening[/s]

Nothing outdated about it sir. Your Igbo politicians are feeding fat from all the "zoo" has to offer, yet some Ipob miscreants (sorry to use that, just can't think of a better word), are losing their lives needlessly in a totally silly, useless, unnecessary venture.

Call your leaders to order then we take u serious.

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by willibounce1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:
And you people should get ready to be serve the dish we Igbos will cool for you guys before we finally leave this zoo country.If the entire zoo Nigeria cook for we Igbos we will gladly finish it and lick the pot clean but wen we Igbos cook food for the zoo Nigerians they will not even eat it half

You'll eat the akpu you cook yourself. You guys don't even seem to understand the kinda enormous problems you have caused for yourselves by hating every other tribe and thinking you more special than other beings. There's no.peace for hate filled trouble makers, all you ipods will suffer for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why did they allow their rally to be used as a smokescreen for snatching handsets and handbags ?
Whatever happened thereafter, they had it coming.
Besides, Why organise a rally of the day of inauguration ? Does it make any sense ?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by alezzy13: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
stinechykee:

You guys are clowns, seriously! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ballmer:

[size=28pt] Igbo dullard Yoruba do not go to war for what a beer parlor get together can resolve. Which century will you Igbo start making use of your brain. [/size]

They cannot use what they lack. The only time their brains seem to come alive is when they want to commit a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by deolu2000(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

Is that the point on the ground? Even if IPOB were celebrating the reincarnation of Mahatma Ghandi, it is their business. The question is, why should the Armed forces open fire on unarmed people. Even people are 'unlawfully gathared' , it is still not enough reason to kill unarmed people. An armed force is not supposed to open fire on civilians in a non combat situation unless there is a clear and present danger. If they my breach this law, it becomes murder.
i like your manner of approach, but you and i weren't there, so to adjudge the celebrations peaceful is something we can't be sure abt, esp frm the anticidents of such gathering. Secondly, the law states that, when you are to have a gathering of 10 or more ppl in a public place, the police should be informed ahead, but in this case, we both know that such law is mere music to IPOB fanatics ears, am by no means justifying the action of the police but we need to be sincere in some of our criticism atimes, we all know how volatile portharcourt has been in recent times. I hope you get my submission?
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by dvee2: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
They are suffering from what we call "IDENTITY CRISIS". One minutes they are Nigerians, Another minutes they are Bia-frauds, the next minutes they are "JEWS", Very soon after they become Americans. LOL.
CRASS DISPLAY OF UNDILUTED IDENTITY CRISIS.

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by Nowenuse: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
BrownRoofRep:

There's no tribe on this earth called 'Delta'.

But there is a state and an identity called Delta. There are people called DELTANS. Everything must not be based on tribe. Not everyone has a thwarted tribalistic mindset.
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by SIRmanjar(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
frank202012:

Re u truly a yoruba?
I am Nigerian...And I don't want peace I want ekwul right ad justice.peace will come naturally after dem bro.
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by lastpage: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
geraldmezi:
No retreat no surrender

"Stupidity" has no better definition that when you keep rampaging for the wrong reasons and keep getting killed by Bullets!

I mean, how silly can these people be, if they think TRUMP really gives a phuck about them and their ramblings?
Infact, why dont they just charter a plane and attend the inauguration instead of constituting a nuisance here in Nigeria?

Well, nor be today, the next time this will happen, maybe another fifty swines would go and meet their maker and tell Him how they wasted their life! undecided undecided grin

Isieewuu!
angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by lastpage: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
dvee2:
They are suffering from what we call "IDENTITY CRISIS". One minutes they are Nigerians, Another minutes they are Bia-frauds, the next minutes they are "JEWS", Very soon after they become Americans. LOL.
CRASS DISPLAY OF UNDILUTED IDENTITY CRISIS.

You forgot to add being Japanese, Chinese, Ethiopians and any other nation they can think-off! grin grin

Those people ehn.... hmmmm
shocked shocked grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by tillaman(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
For the love of God mehn! ! This is messed up
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by lastpage: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
deolu2000:

i like your manner of approach, but you and i weren't there, so to adjudge the celebrations peaceful is something we can't be sure abt, esp frm the anticidents of such gathering. Secondly, the law states that, when you are to have a gathering of 10 or more ppl in a public place, the police should be informed ahead, but in this case, we both know that such law is mere music to IPOB fanatics ears, am by no means justifying the action of the police but we need to be sincere in some of our criticism atimes, we all know how volatile portharcourt has been in recent times. I hope you get my submission?

The Report said "they were harassing people, snatching BAGS and HANDSET".
That is "break-down of law and order" 101.

Police have aright to intervene, as the people to disperse immediately (especially an unlawful gathering as that) and those that refuse would have to be given the treatment that "thieves" (snatchers of other people's belonging) are given.

Can you go about "snatching people's handbag and handsets" in the US....... and expect not tobe shot by the Police?

Common protest with "Hands Up, dont shoot" sef, police will choke you to death in the USA!
undecided undecided

These He-Goats should stop disturbing the Peace of others joor.
If they want to go, they should all leave other Nigerian States and converge in their Biafra, to keep stealing and snatching Bags + Handsets of others, we know thats what they are good at.
Mtchew!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by bikefab(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
For God's Sakes, why shoot at unarmed protesters? This is a total defilement of the Nigerian constitution. IPOB has a right to freedom of expression as enshrined in the constitution. There r other people who Deserveve to be shot at, FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by zendy: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
deolu2000:

The anticidents of IPOB gatherings has always been loss of life at the hands of the Nigerian armed forces. We are yet to hear of any proven evidence that anyone has ever lost their life to IPOB. Yes we were not on the ground to know why the Armed forces had to shoot people, its true Rivers is a volatile state and this is where sentiments gives way to the rule of law. Right now on youtube, there are many videos of todays peaceful conduct by IPOB. I watched videos of them passing the streets in Porthacourt and no one was harrased by them. There were also videos of those who were shot, wounded and killed. Many survivirs stated that the armed forces opend fire on them with no provocation.

So if the Nigerian security forces felt that things had got so bad that they had to open fire on the very people they are paid to protect, dont you think they need to explain why?

Nigerians need to start asking what it is will make an armed force member open fire on an unarmed person.
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by DozieInc(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Isn't this suppose to be a peaceful rally? Why the attack by the NA
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by deolu2000(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
lastpage:

The Report said "they were harassing people, snatching BAGS and HANDSET".
That is "break-down of law and order" 101.

Police have aright to intervene, as the people to disperse immediately (especially an unlawful gathering as that) and those that refuse would have to be given the treatment that "thieves" (snatchers of other people's belonging) are given.

Can you go about "snatching people's handbag and handsets" in the US....... and expect not tobe shot by the Police?

Common protest with "Hands Up, dont shoot" sef, police will choke you to death in the USA!
undecided undecided

These He-Goats should stop disturbing the Peace of others joor.
If they want to go, they should all leave other Nigerian States and converge in their Biafra, to keep stealing and snatching Bags + Handsets of others, we know thats what they are good at.
Mtchew!

Lastpage!
i thought as much, i knew they must have turned lawless hence the use of force, but unfortunately the IPOB fans here won't stay what their members did wrong,but what the other party did. How on earth will someone open fire on a grp of ppl without provocation? Nxt to impossible
Re: Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded by King44(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Love Machine:
List of war crimes and human rights abuses committed by buhari
1.killings of unarmed ipob protesters.
2.Bombing of IDPs.
3.Detaining criics of buhari anti people's policy with trumped up charges.
4.Disobedience to the law of the country after making promise to obey the Constitution.

Cc;ICC.
abegi go sleep naked him send Demi message abi, they poke nosing in other pples affair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.