Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? (10094 Views)

How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This? / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? / Which Habit Do You Have¿????¿??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't have spirit husband ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If I had, my dad would've taken me for deliverance. I sleep walk to the fridge, eat in my sleep, and go back to bed. That's allundecided

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by iamtomi(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Heebah:
I like chewing toothpick n swallowing it...I know its weird but can't stop it embarassed
I am guilty of this too angry I always pour water on my legs too whenever I enter d bathroom. I can't go to the bathroom and come out with dry legs

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Davidhero(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Heebah:
is dat bad?? embarassed

U need to see ur Pastor. sad
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Badtoy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
megareal:
Starving myself for no reason.
does it help.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Friendzone:

You want to tell me, eating while sleeping is weird too?
Come on!
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
You want to tell me, eating while sleeping is weird too?
Come on!

Your problem is a PROBLEM!
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Friendzone:

Your problem is a PROBLEM!
••rolls eyes••

I bet most people do it.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Stellamariss(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
coming out of the bathroom naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Defaramade(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:

human?? including you fa?
Sorry, are you from Ilorin??
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Defaramade(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't have spirit husband ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If I had, my dad would've taken me for deliverance. I sleep walk to the fridge, eat in my sleep, and go back to bed. That's allundecided
Somnambulism
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
Sorry, are you from Ilorin??
nah....
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Defaramade(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
nah....
Where did you pick up the "fa" then?
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by GrandMufti: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
Refusing to watch my hands after fingering pvssy cos I like smelln my fingers, I dnt want the smell to go

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by bizzy500: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
There are some things we probably love to do, even tho they may be said to be non-hygienic or not acceptable in the system.. grin

What are these habits??
Well for me,

I love eating meat from the pot while still on fire cheesy

I love sitting in the toilet in other to avoid house chores cheesy

I also love cuting and eating my nails lol

What are urs??
I think its smooching that watermelon of yours embarassed
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:
lol eat breakfast before brushing tat really weird
no it's not weird o, my dentist says it's healthy
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Defaramade:
Somnabulism

@ Defaramade,
Typographical error! The correct spelling is SOMNAMBULISM.

@ makydebbie,
Pls. don't mind Lucas & Ghoster who are trying to indoctrinate u & pollute ur mind with their "spiritual husband" mentality.

Ur case has nothing to do with spiritual husband. It's somnambulism or noctambulism, - a form of sleep disorder which occasionally occurs during sleep, often when a person is moving from non-REM phase of sleep to the REM phase.
Ur case is a mild one. There are cases where somnambulists have been recorded to go outside their houses & walk around their neighborhoods or even run and then come back, lie down again and sleep.
It's causes vary but could be cured through psychotherapy.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Ghoster:
You're Possessed

She is not!
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
••rolls eyes••
I bet most people do it.
It is known to run in a family in many cases.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 21, 2017
suzan404:
@bolded Jesus....and i see nothing bad in talking while sleeping sad

There's no big deal about talking while sleeping - somniloquy.
It is not considered as a medical problem, though it's an abnormal behavior or a type of parasomnia.

BTW, there are many people who even talk to themselves while awake - soliloquists.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Most of the things I do are not normal. Its only an abnormal person that can stay with me and tolerate me.embarassed

@ the emboldened,

I believe an emotionally stable normal person who understands u will tolerate u better than an abnormal person.

My viewpoint, though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Defaramade(m): 3:30am On Jan 21, 2017
obadizena:

@ Defaramade,
Typographical error! The correct spelling is SOMNAMBULISM.

@ makydebbie,
Pls. don't mind Lucas & Ghoster who are trying to indoctrinate u & pollute ur mind with their "spiritual husband" mentality.

Ur case has nothing to do with spiritual husband. It's somnambulism or noctambulism, - a form of sleep disorder which occasionally occurs during sleep, often when a person is moving from non-REM phase of sleep to the REM phase.
Ur case is a mild one. There are cases where somnambulists have been recorded to go outside their houses & walk around their neighborhoods or even run and then come back, lie down again and sleep.
It's causes vary but could be cured through psychotherapy.
Thanks bro, corrected now cheesy
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Defaramade:
Thanks bro, corrected now cheesy
It's a pleasure, bro! cheesy
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by franksam2009: 3:44am On Jan 21, 2017
I love Touching/playing with my balls
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2017
@ makydebbie,

The reason why people don't move about while sleeping, is b'cos, during the normal process of sleeping, REM atonia sets in to disable the stimulation of the motor neurons so that the body cannot move when we are dreaming.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by makydebbie(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2017
obadizena:

It is known to run in a family in many cases.
Uhmm its only me.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by makydebbie(f): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2017
obadizena:
@ makydebie,

The reason why people don't move about while sleeping, is b'cos, during the normal process of sleeping, REM atonia sets in to disable the stimulation of the motor neurons so that the body cannot move when we are dreaming.
Thanks smiley
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2017
preferance of being lonely smiley
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
preferance of being lonely smiley

doing what cheesy
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by kennynikky(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2017
biting my finger nails. Twisting my hair, addicted 2 my phone, even while bathing..i cn't think of any more nw..tnx op.
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
L0velyn:

doing what cheesy

mast.................................................................................

...........................................................................................
........................................................................................

...........................................ercrafting undecided
Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

mast.................................................................................

...........................................................................................
........................................................................................

...........................................ercrafting undecided

dafuq cheesy why do u hv to stress tat word.. Gat me thinking dirty lol

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2017
kennynikky:
biting my finger nails. Twisting my hair, addicted 2 my phone, even while bathing..i cn't think of any more nw..tnx op.

a whole lotta pple are addicted to their phones cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady In Distress After Her Videos Of Intimacy with 2 men Leak / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' / How To Increase Your Sperm Quality Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.