Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53819 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Before you refill gas into the air conditioning system.It is important to vacuum the system to remove any air or moisture that can cause harm to the system,and also reduce the amount of gas quantity the system will take.
By definition AIR occupy space.
Air in the system reduce the cooling performance of the air condition and also allows the pipe to freeze up.
Then the ice produce will dissolve and produce condense water.
Condense water practically corrode the AC system e.g EVAPORATOR.
The evaporator is where the ice is been form and before you know,it will start leaking.
Always make sure that your A/C system is vacuum before refilling of gas.
if you have any issue on your auto air condition fill free to ask question,here is my whatsapp group number 08026941215.
you can also give me a call on same number

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by fortunejum: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Your location please
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
11,oke ho street,ire akari,isolo,lagos
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by MPVGoddess: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
respect customer privacy, mask that plate number

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks for the observation
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR CABIN AIR FILTER
The cabin air filter is a feature found on most 2000 model vehicles, cleans the air that comes into the interior through the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system. It catches dust, pollen and other airborne material that can make riding in a car unpleasant, particularly if you have allergies or other respiratory problems.
Manufacturer recommend every 12,000 or 15,000 miles, others longer — and how often can depend on how much you drive and area where there is lot of dust.
Some signs that you need a new cabin air filter are reduced air flow through your climate control system, such as when you crank up the fan too high and get more noise than results. Another is persistent bad odors. Even if you don't have these warnings, you should have the filter checked at least every 3 month, and you may be able to do that yourself.
Depending on how long the filter has been in service, you might be shocked at what you see: leaves, twigs, insects, soot and grime that literally cover the entire surface that comes in contact with incoming air and also your evaporator coil, before you know it the leaves and insect will stick on your evaporator coil after some while the coil will be weak then it will start leaking.
Here is a picture of what damage the LEXUS RX350 evaporator, just changed it today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Pls fill free to contact me,when you need any advice concerning you automobile air conditioning 08026941215
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by wasd4luv(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2017
how much is going to cost me to change my toyota camry 2005 cabin filter?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
how much is evaporator for toyota camry 2000
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by captainking(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
mosbus:
Before you refill gas into the air conditioning system.It is important to vacuum the system to remove any air or moisture that can cause harm to the system,and also reduce the amount of gas quantity the system will take.
Air in the system reduce the cooling performance of the air condition and also allows the pipe to freeze up.
Condense water practically corrode the AC system e.g EVAPORATOR
The evaporator is where the ice is been form and before you know,it will start leaking.
if you have any issue on your auto air condition fill free to ask question,here is my whatsapp group number 08026941215.

Ur number is not connecting.. I stay very close to your side.. Precisely at ire kari.. Transformer bus-stop enroute ilasa Road.. I would like to visit you.. Cos my ac I filled last week just finished.. Thanks... Holla back pls..
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by rainmaker12(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bro @mosbos, I just want to thank you for a job well done. My Accord A.C is now cooling like I'm sitting down in a 'cold room' nak3d. grin I never thought an AC technician will have an actual infrared thermometer, when compared to 'a kaseem' "feel and tell" (e don dey cool, oya come touch am). I was very impressed, keep up the good work bro.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by vpnvouchers: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
definitely gona call ya, stay closee too
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
11;oke ho street,ire akari,isolo,
Contact 08026941215 or 08032089850 you can also what's app me on both lines.
Thanks
captainking:

Ur number is not connecting.. I stay very close to your side.. Precisely at ire kari.. Transformer bus-stop enroute ilasa Road.. I would like to visit you.. Cos my ac I filled last week just finished.. Thanks... Holla back pls..
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
rainmaker12:
Bro @mosbos, I just want to thank you for a job well done. My Accord A.C is now cooling like I'm sitting down in a 'cold room' nak3d. grin I never thought an AC technician will have an actual infrared thermometer, when compared to 'a kaseem' "feel and tell" (e don dey cool, oya come touch am). I was very impressed, keep up the good work bro.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2017
please reply my mesaage
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
depair:
please reply my mesaage
20,000 naira sir
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Mcmanuel(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
if u are still walking up and down looking for were to get ur car ac fix, dude, call these MOBOS guy, he knows his craft very very well. i was impressed with the level of proffessionlism and experties of the guy

high tech machines and state of the act techs

well, no need for much talks,

even if ur car ac is working well, still goto him ,he gives it an extra edge.
'A lot of people failed at what you accomplished, simply because they were busy finding problems while you were busy finding solutions'.
Well done.mobos

11 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by stanleyuzoh022: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Any good AC guy in Abuja? No kazeem pls.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
stanleyuzoh022:
Any good AC guy in Abuja? No kazeem pls.
don't have any for now,but am working towards having good technician round the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Evening friends,is there any body having auto air conditioning issue pls fill free to contact me 08026941215 or 08037586148
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by gidigbi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oga Mosbus, I want to commend you for the efforts put in to resolve the AC issues on my car.

Your customer service is top notch and your professionalism will take you far.

I was really surprised when you took it upon yourself that you have to fix the AC as if the car belongs to you.

Nairalanders, this is someone I will recommend allday, everyday when it comes to fixing AC issues.

Your colleague Mr Gbenro also deserves a big shout out for teaming up with you to deliver excellent service.

Please keep up the good work .

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by AKMoney1(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2017
mosbus:
don't have any for now,but am working towards having good technician round the state

Any in Ibadan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
AKMoney1:

Any in Ibadan?
No brother,am still under research for good technician,dont what kazeem to spoil my clients cars
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by nickxtra(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
mosbus:
Condense water practically corrode the AC system e.g EVAPORATOR.
Air blows out of one of the air vents in my car (the driver's side) when the car is in motion, but without the AC on. Any cause for alarm, sir?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
nickxtra:
Air blows out of one of the air vents in my car (the driver's side) when the car is in motion, but without the AC on. Any cause for alarm, sir?
What kind of car is it,and I hope your air recycling switch is not off,bcuz in most cases when the switch is off there is a door inside the engine room in which the switch controls,once the door is opened the air from your engine will be passing through.so confirm the switch and put it ON
Here is the switch below

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by nickxtra(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2017
mosbus:
What kind of car is it,and I hope your air recycling switch is not off,bcuz in most cases when the switch is off there is a door inside the engine room in which the switch controls,once the door is opened the air from your engine will be passing through.so confirm the switch and put it ON
Here is the switch below
Ok, tnx

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fill free to contact mosbus if you have any issue with your auto air conditioning,we are always happy when people issue are solved.call 08026941215 or 08037586148 you can also chat with me on whatsapp 08026941215

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2017
pls i hear hissing sound from the vent when the ac is running pls what is the cause and solution if any?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
depair:
pls i hear hissing sound from the vent when the ac is running pls what is the cause and solution if any?
What kind of car is it,well possible cause is if your cabin filter very dirty and secondly is if some of your vent is not opened properly.Pls those your car cool very well despite the hissing sound your hearing.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
mosbus:
What kind of car is it,well possible cause is if your cabin filter very dirty and secondly is if some of your vent is not opened properly.Pls those your car cool very well despite the hissing sound your hearing.

its a toyota camry 2000 it does not use cabin filter. the cooling is not what i want.
i believe its low on gas just my layman submission
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
depair:

its a toyota camry 2000 it does not use cabin filter. the cooling is not what i want.
i believe its low on gas just my layman submission
in that case make sure you check for leakage before refilling,bcuz there is a leakage that is why your gas is low,and also they need to vacuum the system before refilling

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos) / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.