Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (7721 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
No and Yes tongue tongue
Hehe, badass girl . I like you, you no dey hide am sey you don spoil
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe, badass girl . I like you, you no dey hide am sey you don spoil
believe it at your own risk tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
believe it at your own risk tongue tongue
So how we take help each other na
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So how we take help each other na
help?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
help?
That's what the title of the thread says now.
Help
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Genea(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
themall:
where to see this @Genea see
eeeehn, sir!! sad
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Genea(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Ain't no other than Genea.
hahahahaha, in ur fantasyland
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

That's what the title of the thread says now.

Help
I don't do that BS
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, in ur fantasyland
She is back.
Don't underestimate the possibilities
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
I don't do that BS
Packwell jor
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Packwell jor
aitty wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Genea(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

She is back.
Don't underestimate the possibilities
well u shudnt either wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Genea(f): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
Guy.... I just d look u Na when u no give me wine for that gal.... Na him u go see ma color fa.... highjacker.....
sorry, he can't, I'm for Seun alone wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
well u shudnt either wink
Before anyone would, I want you to rate my dp
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
aitty wink
Do I need to call on the slayer... Slytubadth
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Do I need to call on the slayer... Slytubadth
who he EPP
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
who he EPP
Isn't he your nightmare anymore?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Isn't he your nightmare anymore?
nah nah. Not even their boss here.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ndubueze92(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Champagne, Heineken, gulder, bear, Origin

Your pick

If you want Kola self, we go add on top
let's make it traditional.... jxt bring kola and a bottle of journey walker ... that's all.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
nah nah. Not even their boss here.
Look at you. Slytubadth said you are married, how true is that?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
let's make it traditional.... jxt bring kola and a bottle of hut.... that's all.
You ll get delivered to your doorstep ASAP
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ndubueze92(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
sorry, he can't, I'm for Seun alone wink
me too jxt d look u from afar... I will finish the tori.... but am vexing at the moment.... back to it ... when a girl starts forming like ur doing now.... she's long gone ... My hat to sly thou... and u fa?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Look at you.
Slytubadth said you are married, how true is that?
yes, I Am tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
yes, I Am tongue tongue tongue
I know slytubadth is much of a liar. So between me and you, are you?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kikikikikiki cheesy
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know slytubadth is much of a liar. So between me and you, are you?
for the second and last time, yea I am smiley
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tat BBMpin guy is hawt embarassed

SINZ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
JuicyLucy:
Bb.mpin embarassed kiss
aunty you shld be ashamed of urself omo ale jati jati hv shame
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
for the second and last time, yea I am smiley
Good one girl. How has been your day?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good one girl. How has been your day?
fine, thanks
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I will choose iamdaisy

she got nice ass and perfect boobz
kikiki kiss
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
fine, thanks
If what you have said is anything to go by, my warm regards to your hubby

Remember to not give him 1% of the trouble you give us here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.