Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (7723 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

If what you have said it anything to go by, my warm regards for your hubby

Remember to not give him 1% of the trouble you give us here
heheheheheh

Thanks Sly
Enjoy ya weekend wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
heheheheheh
Thanks Sly Enjoy ya weekend wink
Have sweet dreams OK.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by SINZ: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
Tat BB.Mpin guy is hawt embarassed

SIN.Z lipsrsealed

You just had to tag me undecided

I'm cold ba? sad
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ogtavia(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
Tat BBMpin guy is hawt embarassed

SINZ lipsrsealed
why did you OD?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Kingbrighto(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
seriously i will choose iamdaisy and ayambae
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kingbrighto:
seriously i will choose iamda and ayamb
kikikiki kiss
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

You just had to tag me undecided

I'm cold ba? sad
grin dafuq? u are hotter
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
ogtavia:
why did you OD?
eh?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ogtavia(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
eh?
OD - overdose...
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
How can one fūck a nairaland? undecided
As in... I am really not understanding oooo
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
aunty you shld be ashamed of urself omo ale jati jati hv shame

whu dz 1? undecided
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
I'll definitely pick Nma27 kiss
Self-service huh? I see you wink wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by SINZ: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
grin dafuq? u are hotter

Very funny undecided

You already placed another nigga above me.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Very funny undecided

You already placed another nigga above me.
angry nah na u are hotter
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
JuicyLucy:

whu dz 1? undecided
Oponu lik you
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikiki kiss
hello
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
Oponu lik you

English... or STFU.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by SINZ: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
angry nah na u are hotter

Mami, that's not important...

You owe me, pay up. wink
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
JuicyLucy:

English... or STFU.
you dont have sense
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by brownhawk: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
Op, ur case is serious undecided
i will choose genea. she's a joykiller
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
hello
ka a ale
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
you dont have sense

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Mami, that's not important...

You owe me, pay up. wink
With what undecided
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ladiesmirror(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ireneony all the way...... that beb set diegrin
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Prime1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
na wa o undecided
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by SINZ: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
With what undecided

Mami pay up with your attention, I want it.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by iamDaisy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
JuicyLucy:

shameless girl angry omo ale
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
aunty you shld be ashamed of urself omo ale jati jati hv shame
rather than insult her, u shud commend her for being that bold to say what she wants
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Prime1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
iamdaisy......wasup with you..................let her speak hermind
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
iamDaisy:

You really dying for him aren't you grin

#hypocrite
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Erums(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
How can one fūck a nairaland? undecided

I will like to do it
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Prime1:

iamdaisy......wasup with you..................let her speak hermind

She wants him and to attack her fellow woman is her childish way to get him to notice her grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / Here's My Achievement In School / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.