Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (7739 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by jotopayo: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
How na
cos u wanted to f**k urself
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by pweedyuz(f): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
emmieohmz:
I'll go for Pweedyuz
lol... you don't even know me...
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by AyamBae(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kingbrighto:
seriously i will choose iamdaisy and ayambae
Lolx tongue..criously dude..u must be kidding me
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ogtavia(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
eh?
apparently you didn't get the memo..OD means overdose...and in this case...you overdosed on cuteness...
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by adegunwa4real(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Theresa1990
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Theresa1990: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2017
adegunwa4real:
Theresa1990
huh?

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work / Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.