Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (53803 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Skmoda360(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
The spiritual director of the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma, has revealed that the Holy Ghost revealed to him before Muhammadu Buhari was voted in as president, that his reign would bring doom to Nigerians.

He said the Nigerian economy is in shambles, adding that the change in Nigeria now under the Buhari-led administration was not the change the people bargained for.

The cleric popularly known as Ebube Muonso, told the Sun, “It is a known fact that our economy is simply bastardized. Nigerian economy is in shambles.

“I will like to use this medium to tell Buhari that Nigerians are crying. As priests of God, we are the people receiving feedback from the people. When things are getting so bad, we are the people they run to.

“The Holy Spirit revealed to me before the election in 2015 that Buhari would emerge winner but his victory would only bring doom to Nigerians.

“Go to hospitals, people are lying helplessly. Some Nigerians today cannot afford their house rents. There is hunger everywhere. People are dying. Buhari, people are dying in your hands.”

The cleric called for fervent prayers and for change, saying the Buhari’s administration has failed Nigerians.

“Buhari’s leadership is not the kind of change Nigerians need, Nigerians need good leadership,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/20/holy-spirit-told-buhari-rev-father-obimma/

12 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by kosasly(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Another Story!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by optional1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
oh..

This Catholic Priests should stop putting their mouth in politicis they are embarrassing we the lay faithful most time..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by project8(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yeye dey smell. fraudsters on the loose

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by odogwubiafra: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Somebody should tell the Enugu adoration counterpart that he deceived Nigerians into voting a devil incarnate.

Karma is what l wish anybody that is selfishly connected to Buhari's emergence as president, and is still being economical with the truth.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Chiedu4Trump: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
This wan na prophecy?
Na wetin dey happen now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Janetessy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
They have come again ooo...

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by dyabman(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by bqlekan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Holy spirit won't stop talking to these prophets of doom.. Sometimes they make us feel the holy spirits have been compromised..

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nickizoe(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
okay
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by emeijeh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
What did i just read?

He said what even a 5 year old Nigerian already knows

He said nothing

13 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Dongreat(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Holy Spirit told you nothing. All this god spoke to me are just your subconscious telling you what you desire most. How long are we going to be too religious yet living backward? Every failed man now has been called by God to preach the gospel because he knows he can brainwash the masses to buy him a land, build his church and furnished it, yet every documents will be in his name.
Next time consult your subconscious to tell you how Nigeria is going to be free from recession.

Over religious poverty stricken third world country.

Ps: Don't forget to run the whites who majorly don't believe in higher powers for charity and importation of their technologies.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Lasskeey: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Opakan2: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
What Holy spirit told you or what Abiama okike told you

All these Ipob miscreants sef

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by wolesmile(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Seriously, who let this animal out of the zoo?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Lasskeey: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by adonbilivit: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ebube muonso
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by obailala(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dem don claim say na Holy Spirit.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Pykid: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
idgaff
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by trueking: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't see anything reasonable said here, he's only telling us what we know.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by aishmuhd(f): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
kosasly:
Another Story!
again oh!!!
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Christianity and fake priests

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Sammiejokes(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
I WONDER HOW THIS FOOL CAN USE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN DECEIVING PEOPLE. JUST TELL US WHAT U FEEL. HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF POLITICAL ANALYSIS. YAHOO PASTORS.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Silentscreamer(f): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
it is well
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
G
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Rigging(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Holy spirit told u b4 2015 and u telling us in 2017. What for?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by mlmguy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Check my signature.. That stuff has paid me. Dont be left out
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by googlepikins: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I see that too
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin grinha ha ha ha I came in here expecting to read some foolery. I got it

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by efilefun(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can someone remind this bros it's almost 2 years already since Buhari got into power or bros just dey wake up?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by KINGwax007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.