Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment (441 Views)

Imsu Nysc Batch B Stream II Prospective Names Uploaded / No Prize Given NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Camp Idol Competition 2018 Winner Laments / Nysc Batch C Group 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment by Kingsleynn17: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
If you don't want to waste a year and also want to enjoy your NYSC service year and would like to be redeployed to a more convenient state of your choice except from your home state and you don't want to be scammed of your money. Contact me at @08182791428
I have gotten a lot of question about what and whe to send their details, you would have to wait till you get to camp, register and get your State Code. Hope you enjoy you stay in camp!
Re: NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment by cyberguy72(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kingsleynn17:
If you don't want to waste a year and also want to enjoy your NYSC service year and would like to be redeployed to a more convenient state of your choice except from your home state and you don't want to be scammed of your money. Contact me at @08182791428
I have gotten a lot of question about what and whe to send their details, you would have to wait till you get to camp, register and get your State Code. Hope you enjoy you stay in camp!
SCAM ALERT
Re: NYSC BATCH B Stream 2 Reployment by Kingsleynn17: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2017
cyberguy72:
SCAM ALERT
l
pls you have tried it and it's a scam ??

(1) (Reply)

JAMB CBT 2017: Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms / Pls Help With Jamb And Waec Information 2017 / UNIOSUN Threatens To Expel 4,410 Students Over N2bn Debt- Punch News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.