Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322907 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Gnen:
Sam, I hope you are on your way already. We shall see in 4D... All the best to us.

It is done. Success to us.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TOLU2611: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amen
Sambest2:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TOLU2611: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Amen
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Done, all we can wait for is the next mail, that determines if we did well or not
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by candyyy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Hehehe, you've earlier said the initial of your first name is R.
OH! Would be waiting for you to tell me when my interview date would be grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
From PwcClown17: Motto "Every office must have one or two clowns or it gets boring"

My numerical was very okay. If you have revised your approximation very well. Like instead of punching 2.048, you just used 2. It saves you a lot of punches and time in the numerical assessment. The essay today was okay and the topic was "Education is an opportunity or a burden" ? Pick if it is an opportunity or a burden and discuss.
Note: Not more than a page.
The verbal was the devil of all..... On my knees right now. The passage was long, no practise question repeated and my time sway in front of me, before I could realize I was still at number 10 and I just did "Tom bo Tom bo". Going to mountain top now because next week is the decision week. An OPQ link or a regret mail. All the best guys.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
PwcClown17:
From PwcClown17: Motto "Every office must have one or two clowns or it gets boring"

My numerical was very okay. If you have revised your approximation very well. Like instead of punching 2.048, you just used 2. It saves you a lot of punches and time in the numerical assessment. The essay today was okay and the topic was "Education is an opportunity or a burden" ? Pick if it is an opportunity or a burden and discuss.
The verbal was the devil of all..... On my knees right now. The passage was long, no practise question repeated and my time sway in front of me, before I could realize I was still at number 10 and I just did "Tom bo Tom bo". Going to mountain top now because next week is the decision week. An OPQ link or a regret mail. All the best guys.
Chaiii. You are so funny. Success to all of us
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
PwcClown17:

Decision week, would have helped you write am but since you no pay my money complete, you enjoy am that way, anyways success to us all, which mountain you dey make I come join you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Almost everyone who wrote the first slot today is a Samuel... Goodness me, so many 'Samuels' in Nigeria.
Fingers crossed, Oluwa is on the wheel
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Awww, fret not. You'll be alright, irrespective of the nature of your next mail from Madam Toyin.

Shoutout to the Samuels in the house, y'all rock the 9:30am batch today.

PwcClown17:

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:
Awww, fret not. You'll be alright, irrespective of the nature of your next mail from Madam Toyin.

Egbon Segun Awode right?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
OversightTM:

Egbon Segun Awode right?
Nah, one of the Samuels but also a Segun.

Ohh yeah, there was also a Segun. You memorize the guy full name?? You go fear memory nah.

Btw, you know whether that fine fair lady dey here?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:

Ohh yeah, there was also a Segun. You memorize the guy full name?? You go fear memory nah.

Chai, na fine fair lady you dey look for instead of you to run go mountain top.....Lols
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Chai, na fine fair lady you dey look for instead of you to run go mountain top.....Lols
Bro, how are you sure thats not whr I am praying to meet her again??
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:

Lol that kind memorizing... Me and the guy waka the same route go house after the test; na so I sabi him name full.
As per that very fair girl, I no sabi...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:
Na on top mountain you want meet am again, e good. Pray hard my guy
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:

Go mountain and pray say she pass, but next time, d moment wey dem wan carry you upstairs to write essay, you go make sure say na you stand up last, fix your eyes on where she sat, quickly dash to her seat and cram her name, social media go do d rest. But If you are the fair fine lady, please help a brother, a brother is in love.... lols

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Go mountain and pray say she pass, but next time, d moment wey dem wan carry you upstairs to write essay, you go make sure say na you stand up last, fix your eyes on where she sat, quickly dash to her seat and cram her name, social media go do d rest. But If you are the fair fine lady, please help a brother, a brother is in love.... lols
I wont be forgiven if I don't know her first name, but dat her surname no be here.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Mayoor you are a bad boy..... Ehennn........ I will report you to Madam Toyin. See dese new upcoming Pwc kids following 'F'.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
PwcClown17:
Mayoor you are a bad boy..... Ehennn........ I will report you to Madam Toyin. See dese new upcoming Pwc kids following 'F'.
Oya confess are you the fair lady
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
mayoor15:
YES grin
mayoor15:
YES
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
PwcClown17:
YES ;DYES
Babashegz I don see her o
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Babashegz I don see her o
That can't be her joor. Thats not my essay topic
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:
That can't be her joor. Thats not my essay topic
lol
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babashegs:

Mehn Samuel plenty ooo, the first two Samuel on the list are for Advisory, that Samuel on Suit, the one with injury on his third finger fear me ooo, under 10 mins the guy din write full sheet, while I still dey think what to pen down.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
OversightTM:
Almost everyone who wrote the first slot today is a Samuel... Goodness me, so many 'Samuels' in Nigeria.
Fingers crossed, Oluwa is on the wheel

I dey tell you....
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Chaiii. You are so funny. Success to all of us

Baba, you no go leave PwC for us wink ...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
PwcClown17:
YES ;DYES
Its not you joor, Our essay topic was not on Education.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
See who I caught peeping... Jamean!! Say hi maam
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by gold4real: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
I taya for Nigerians Organistion, company, enterprises etc with this their NYSC certificate as a criteria for employment, while their own brothers and sisters will occupied the seat without NYSC certificate. Nigeria prefer asking for NYSC certificate than the Degree Certificate, what a country.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sambest2:

Mehn Samuel plenty ooo, the first two Samuel on the list are for Advisory, that Samuel on Suit, the one with injury on his third finger fear me ooo, under 10 mins the guy din write full sheet, while I still dey think what to pen down.
Lol... the guy dey like barrister for that suit. Naso them head dey hot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.