Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322902 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2017
Tell me a time you led a group were members had conflicting values.

Tell me a time you were in a group add you made an impact, what was the impact and how did it affect the group?

Tell me a time your integrity was tested

Tell me a time you did something against your will

Tell me a time you had to handle complex data

Tell me a time you were stuck and you had to ask for help. How did you go about it?

Tell me a time you were in a project and you needed to contact somebody superior?

As a leader, how have you developed yourself in the past one year.

You have a lot of strengths, what's your biggest strength?

What's your biggest achievement?

Tell me a time you asked for help and the person refused. How did you conclude the project?

How will you describe your work philosophy?

How has Engineering prepared you for PwC?

Why accounting?

What if Chevron comes calling?

I'll add more as soon as I remember them.

Wish you guys the best, this waiting period is more tasking than the preparation period. Personally, I had more confidence after the OPQ than this.

I need that ocean view office in my life.

Larochelle, mayor15, oversight, r4blessing,candyy and others. Please let's come and make this thread useful for the next set.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2017
I wonder how lively this thread can become when everyone has gone to the mountain...

By the way, I thought feedback will drop in June and not July.. July over-long o

PS; That ocean view office must not pass us by o
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by candyyy(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2017
OversightTM:
I wonder how lively this thread can become when everyone has gone to the mountain...

By the way, I thought feedback will drop in June and not July.. July over-long o

PS; That ocean view office must not pass us by o

The view was Madddd... But our office might not be near the window tongue tongue tongue
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
candyyy:

The view was Madddd... But our office might not be near the window tongue tongue tongue
ehn ehn and it might be too. I heard tax associates occupy CCP place instead hmmmm
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2017
I also remember being asked

Tell me about a time you solved a problem using unconventional methods
Tell me about a time you got bad feedback and how you handled it
Have you applied to any other firms and how far have you gone (I mentioned all the ones I had applied for)
What will you do if your manager told you relay a very bad news to your client? I said I would, then asked how will I approach such a task.

See you guys in July. Time to recline to my sober place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2017
who ocean view epp angry. na client site una go dey work from most times na cheesy. chilling somewhere in the south south wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
Oshey Boss

ednut1:
who ocean view epp angry. na client site una go dey work from most times na cheesy. chilling somewhere in the south south wink
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2017
ednut1:
Naso!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2017
Msrchyma:
I also remember being asked

Tell me about a time you solved a problem using unconventional methods
Tell me about a time you got bad feedback and how you handled it
Have you applied to any other firms and how far have you gone (I mentioned all the ones I had applied for)
What will you do if your manager told you relay a very bad news to your client? I said I would, then asked how will I approach such a task.

See you guys in July. Time to recline to my sober place.

Check your email bro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2017
candyyy:

That view though, awesome.

Had my interview yesterday also. What's the first letter of your name?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
mcpat:

Tell me a time you were in a group add you made an impact, what was the impact and how did it affect the group?

Tell me a time you were stuck and you had to ask for help. How did you go about it?

Tell me a time you were in a project and you needed to contact somebody superior?

Tell me a time you asked for help and the person refused. How did you conclude the project?

Why accounting?

Wish you guys the best, this waiting period is more tasking than the preparation period. Personally, I had more confidence after the OPQ than this.

Larochelle, mayor15, oversight, r4blessing,candyy and others. Please let's come and make this thread useful for the next set.

This would have gotten me off guard anytime, anyday.
Bro, how did you survive this?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by candyyy(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2017
Solecontroller:

That view though, awesome.

Had my interview yesterday also. What's the first letter of your name?
Letter R, the lady in d grey suit
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2017
optimusmind:

This would have gotten me off guard anytime, anyday.
Bro, how did you survive this?

Bro, I'm seriously looking for that dude that said we only use 10% of our brains.

I was using every available grey matter. At the tail end of the interview, my efficiency reduced. I had a splitting headache thereadter

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2017
mcpat:

Check your email bro

I've seen your mail and replied sef. Mailer daemon said it will deliver oh
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2017
mcpat:

Bro, I'm seriously looking for that dude that said we only use 10% of our brains.

I was using every available grey matter. At the tail end of the interview, my efficiency reduced. I had a splitting headache thereadter
lol... on my day ehn, I thought I was only speaking to myself at some point. I could only hear myself in my head; more like my mouth ran outta fuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2017
Msrchyma:

I've seen your mail and replied sef. Mailer daemon said it will deliver oh

Please resend
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2017
OversightTM:

lol... on my day ehn, I thought I was only speaking to myself at some point. I could only hear myself in my head; more like my mouth ran outta fuel

At a point I was playing the "aye le o ibosi o" soundtrack on my head.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2017
mcpat:

Oshey bro...

So was the interview fun, like making jokes, laffing at perhaps an experience you shared etc? Or was it all tough and all
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 6:25pm On May 13, 2017
OversightTM:

My Oga, I greet u o, so we go wait till d end of June / to 1st week of July.... This and d wait fr game of thrones, I nr know which one dey longer..... Good news hopefully fr us all, Lilian, oversight, Seyi, Deji, ogbu, Yusuf et al... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by CellTabRepairs: 6:54pm On May 13, 2017
I never needed to search for jobs. I picked jobs. Train and equip yourself in a core competency or more than one. That's the engine room of enterprises and therefore your demand power base. Try to be like..."If i get it, fine; if I don't, I create one". That is how you can survive this economy!

Train yourself or empower others with this book to earn income; learn how to setup a smartphone service center. INVEST NOW. Billions of people use all kinds of mobile devices; that's a huge tech-support demand market! Get “Mobile phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc Now.

Click signature, view and get it immediately

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
mcpat:

Why accounting?

shocked shocked....wetin happen??only U??

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
God mcpat ur questioniare Were much o. Mine was just 5 questioniare. I dont know if i should b happy or just start crying

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
I think am gonna go With tears caus chima's questions was also much. embarassed :- embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lovelyeyeballs: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
r4blessing:
I think am gonna go With tears caus chima's questions was also much. embarassed :- embarassed embarassed embarassed

My interview was short too. A little above 5 questions if not 5. I am scared. Probably I didn't impress them much. I just wished one didn't have to wait this long to get the result. Does having a short interview session with few questions mean any thing?

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by juddexy2(m): 12:23am On May 14, 2017
Lovelyeyeballs:

My interview was short too. A little above 5 questions if not 5. I am scared. Probably I didn't impress them much. I just wished one didn't have to wait this long to get the result. Does having a short interview session with few questions mean any thing?
Relax, your lovelyeyeballs would play a role grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2017
I wish I had 5 questions like you guys.

The plenty questions might be me fucking up and them giving me chances to redeem myself.

Remember we all had different panels, the July mail will determine how convincing we were.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

shocked shocked....wetin happen??only U??

Abasi, I no know wetin I do o
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 6:01am On May 14, 2017
mcpat:
I wish I had 5 questions like you guys.

The plenty questions might be me fucking up and them giving me chances to redeem myself.

Remember we all had different panels, the July mail will determine how convincing we were.

we had d Same panel remember. But I guess you are right. July will tell
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 6:03am On May 14, 2017
But what am I going to be doing before then cause my principal already gave my subjects to another teacher? Pwc better call me o

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lovelyeyeballs: 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
juddexy2:
Relax, your lovelyeyeballs would play a role grin

You are not serious. That kind yeye eyeballs. Who lovely eyeballs epp?

Current Pwc staffs following this thread please does the length of interview determine a person's chances?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2017
r4blessing:
God mcpat ur questioniare Were much o. Mine was just 5 questioniare. I dont know if i should b happy or just start crying

Ahh! We even thought yours was more because you spent the longest time I think. Let us sha wait till July.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 2:43pm On May 14, 2017
r4blessing:
But what am I going to be doing before then cause my principal already gave my subjects to another teacher? Pwc better call me o

cheesy grin ... Hahaha

Actually, I unfollowed this thread oo...

I wan forget pwc until mail from madam toyin drops.. But then, its pwc 2017 thread!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.