Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322937 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congratulation people. I got a regret mail.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
*Clears throat*, congrats to those who made it, keep representing, gotten my love letter already grin. To the wisemen- Ednut and TheRealAdonye, honestly, you guys are so fabulous, I appreciate your guidance every step of the way. And to those wonderful souls u..hm I met here, see you al at the top! *takes a bow*. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congrats to all those that made it to 5B, you are all deserving champions and to those that didn't made it through including me, we were only unsuccessful at this attempt and this isn't the end of the world or the end of our road to greatness, coming this far may be painful but the experience is great and will definitely spur us to greater heights.... Special thanks to TheRealAdonye and Ednut1, you guys are the boss......

To those that will be wiling to try again next year, it's never too early to start preparing......

10 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ElJay162: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Got a regret mail.

Congratulations to the successful guys.

Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Zee14: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Got 3 regret mails. It's not that deep na grin

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Zee14:
Got 3 regret mails. It's not that deep na grin
Me too, they mean it gaan. lol.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
and finally...*the sigh of relief ......unsuccessful mail
...some clarity finally...
successful guys:- Congrats, those of us with unsuccessful mail;- greater things ahead

*taking a bow

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Kookny(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
These pple dey vex me... isn't 1 regret mail enuf?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kookny:
Lolz. Same here o... Congrats to d successful guyz.. God bless

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kookny:
Lols
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kookny:
Don't get vexed, remember, winter is here! grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
OversightTM:

Can I decide to use my surname as preferred first name
?

Yes... Or even short form of your name... Example... Ikechukwu can be Ike...

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congrats to those that made it. Life goes ON.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
I made it in, guys cheesy. I was shivering with excitement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
LaRochelle:
same here

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congratulations!
LaRochelle:
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Beyy: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congrats to all successful candidates and to the delayed candidates, watchout for the plan God has for you..its on its way...the are many ways to the top. So how many people were taken for the GT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
OyoCorper:
SUCCESS MAIL!!

Oga you dey use "supposed" official Oyo Editorial CDS account for personal business abi , this is corruption smiley.

Congrats...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
I got a regret mail, honestly I was shocked cause I thought I did well (I mean okay). .
.Abeg did any engineering grad get this job?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sambest2:
Long wait wink ... I feel the (success)mail won't drop until late July or first week of August. Success guys!.

The wait is over!!!, congrats guys. To those who didn't make it, I know the feeling, being so close!, Ahhhh.... Just know we can't all make it now, better offers to come.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
mayoor15:
Congrats to all those that made it to 5B, you are all deserving champions and to those that didn't made it through including me, we were only unsuccessful at this attempt and this isn't the end of the world or the end of our road to greatness, coming this far may be painful but the experience is great and will definitely spur us to greater heights.... Special thanks to TheRealAdonye and Ednut1, you guys are the boss......

To those that will be wiling to try again next year, it's never too early to start preparing......

Ahhhhhhh... You are one person I wanted to make the final list.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is there anyone here that wasn't chartered before the interview that is chartered now ? Please what's the plan ?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Ahhhhhhh... You are one person I wanted to make the final list.
Thanks bro, that's how God wanted it jare, thank you for your support all through, like we do say, it's not over until we win.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by missrational: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
I got a regret mail, honestly I was shocked cause I thought I did well (I mean okay). .

Yes
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
AbbyE:
Is there anyone here that wasn't chartered before the interview that is chartered now ? Please what's the plan ?

This is a valid question...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OyoCorper: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sambest2:

Oga you dey use "supposed" official Oyo Editorial CDS account for personal business abi , this is corruption smiley.

Congrats...

Hehe.. Them no gréé settle me, so we dey share this one now.

Thank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

Here...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
AbbyE:
Yet to even enrol for ICAN. An accounting graduate though
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Here...
cool...got it.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

cool...got it.

I mean, I got a success mail..

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Kookny(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
OversightTM:

Yet to even enrol for ICAN. An accounting graduate though

I'm so so hapi 4 yhu o!
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
nwagbaradav:
Phew... Finally... Its done.

Review as promised.
What to expect:

Group interview: honestly, the topic changes, per team, so no need. Just finish deliberation, and present on time.

Personal:

Tell us about yourself, n why do you think you have the skills to work for PWC. (Na like compulsory question)

Then behavioral questions: can you tell us a time when you were pressured into doing something which your conscience was against. Can u tell us about your final year project (especially if u be engineering), and what was done with the project... Current issues national and international. Tell us about your leadership experience, expect a lot of follow-up questions like : tell us about a time when your teammates were uncooperative, tell us about a time when majority of the members wanted to do something u thought was wrong. tell us why you couldn't make it to first class. (They didn't ask me though).

You may be asked a lil about companies PWC provide services to. (They didn't ask me though).

In all, try not to panic anyway, do your best, n Godspeed!!
In the end, let's hope for a mail from madam toyin saying
"Success mail"... Or....

Success mail!!! grin grin

To all my team members
Nonny
Iyke!!! et al

To team " A"
NaturalNerd et al.

I wish us all the best.

From this experience, And for reference purposes, I decided to post this now, lest I forget.

For those of us who weren't successful, I believe there are more opportunities ahead

For those of us successful... cool

This is for those who will visit this thread next year.

From the feedback I have gotten from most of my peers who were interviewed on that day (8/10) I got two stuffs:

1. Wear A Suit: whether male or female, wear a good looking suit (complete suit), clean shaving. Actually, this is very important.

2. Don't exhaust your time discussing. ENSURE YOUR TEAM PRESENTS... Even if it is one minute, Present.

Definitely, you need to prepare for anything...

Congrats once again to all who were successful... Twas a long walk to redemption!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.