Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (36454 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by kazyhm(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
People seldom use their brain in whatever that involves pastors/church

Pastor claimed he don't know her due to his large congregation......then the church instructed her to stop attending church programs.........since then.....you haven't seen her...........

i blame the judge walahi
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by brojoshua: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
If post is true, then that is very evil. End time pastors and end time reps members. God will deliver people from the hands of both. Yoruba will say, these are no more Oluso agutan but Oluwo agutan or sheep
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by blazer234: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

Pastors love married women sha
I wonder why

Pastors are using married women and virgins to renew their vows with the spirit world so that "anointing" can continue to flow.
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by blazer234: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
balancediet:
the point is this, the ex rep member is not capable of handling a woman thus washing his neat private linen in public and forming blame game. secondly he has insecurity infact am thinking he detest men of God thus blaming his beloved wife and a man of God of infidelity. he is a disgrace to manhood. If u are Single and immature and u Quote me, fire will burn you.

Fire will burn you and every members of your family to ashes before this year ends.

Looks like you are an ignorant fool or maybe you awe one of those stupid Christians that have been kept in perpetual spiritual bondage by their pastors.

If you are too daft to use your head, let me help you: many pastors use powers from the kingdom of hell to set up Churches and they need to be having sex with married women and virgins to renew their vows with the spirit world. Only a fool like you won't be aware of this.
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by blazer234: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
ademidedavid:
It is diz kind of women that will not stop looking at the man with the longest d*ick in the world...... They will now be looking at der husband's tin like common carrot....thus, looking for such person up and down!!!Its none of my business tho, ikoko to ba ma jata idi e ma gbo na.....

You may be surprised that many of these women don't know what they are doing. They are mostly under spiritual bondage to their pastors.
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by ademidedavid(f): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
blazer234:

You may be surprised that many of these women don't know what they are doing. They are mostly under spiritual bondage to their pastors.
D end time is here truely......
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by Zenlife: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

Pastors love married women sha
I wonder why

To ineptly make up for their inadequacies, weakness and cowardice.
And to have a temporary escape from the guilt that suffocate them into the abyss.
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pastors and fornication are like 5&6
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by Zedoo(m): 5:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Is this news? Daddy in the lord
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by nurusystem(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2017
i no trust this pastor...
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by balancediet(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2017
May ur younger ones answer you someday the way u Talk to me. What investigation? Prove to me u are matured enough to understand relationship issues Then i will try to convince you, Till Then go Home and Do ur elementary studies assignment
brenister10:

Chai, you just jump into conclusion like that without deep investigation.... Your brain needs auto-reset.
Re: "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member by brenister10: 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
balancediet:
May ur younger ones answer you someday the way u Talk to me. What investigation? Prove to me u are matured enough to understand relationship issues Then i will try to convince you, Till Then go Home and Do ur elementary studies assignment

You trying to convince me that you are educated, but Mr Man, do you know we have educated illiterates, and my conclusion is that you fall into that category. Even if you have a PhD, you don't jump into conclusion without deep investigation. So please grow up sir...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.