Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 PM

Vacancy: Graduate Office Manager (job Ref: GOML) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Vacancy: Graduate Office Manager (job Ref: GOML) (487 Views)

Vacancy For A Production Manager (job Ref: Pdmgr) / Vacancy For A Field Monitoring Officer One Year Contract Only) – Job Ref: Fmo020 / I Need a Transport fleet/manager job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Graduate Office Manager (job Ref: GOML) by tolex29(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Our client is a health organization which provides rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and disabilities.

Job Location: Lekki (ideal candidates should be resident of Lekki and its immediate environs).

1. Finance and Budgeting
• Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of petty cash
• Responsible for making deposits in a timely manner
• Reconcile account information
• Understanding the financial background of the office

2. Ordering Supplies
• Ordering of office and medical supplies.
• Reorder of promotional materials

3. Maintanance of the Building:
• Organise routine and emergency maintanance repair of the building and equipment.
• Keep maintanance records

4. Marketing
• Occasionally engage in direct marketing for the practice

5. Customer Service and Patient Affairs
• Ensure that patients are well attended to
• Overseeing Patient affairs
• Creating policy and procedures that deal with patient
• Scheduling of Patients

6. Fulfilling Some parts of Human resource Role
• Responsible for hiring, firing and training some of the staff. Cleaner / Security Guards
• Delegate Responsibilities when necessary
7. Billing
• Overseeing monthly billing and coding of patients

8. Maintain and organize all medical records.

9. Generate Inventory records both for office supplies and sales items

10. Communication
• Communicating between members both clinical and operational
• Providing information to supervisors, therapists, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, email, in written form and in person

11. Overseeing Clinical staff
• Scheduling physiotherapy schedule
• Arranging coverage for staff during holiday

Qualification & Skills
• Degree in any social science filed
• Must be computer literate (Ms Word, Spread Sheet & PowerPoint)
• Must be smart, knee to learn, enthusiastic, friendly and professional
• Must have completed NYSC programme
• Candidate most preferred for the role is Female

Salary & Application
• Salary is between N60, 000 and N75, 000/m
• CVs should be submitted alongside passport picture to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using ‘GOML’ as subject of mail before 31st, January, 2017.
Re: Vacancy: Graduate Office Manager (job Ref: GOML) by beebi5(f): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
please i need this job.though i dont stay around lekki but i can cope if given the opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Register To Attend DIGIFIED SME Program (free 2 Days Digital Marketing Program) / 4 Ways You Can Use Your Swag To Be Successful (nosy Gist) / Why Is It That Teachers Nowadays Say This? ''Your Fooling Yourself Not Me''.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.