Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (69666 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Obcglobal(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Let,s unite and save our dear country,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
I thought he(GEJ) was invited to trump inauguration? Wetin apen?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Anything that will bring down this scam is a YES for me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
fiftynaira:
Shebi him dey USA
Ndi ipob say gej dey trump ingruation?
Inauguration you mean

Go school, your nor go go... See how you dey mess yourself upandan
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by mystry(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
kai shege dan kpuruba these fiful again?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by gotnel: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hope all is well. The beginning of another political wonder. Ebora Owu!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by jinxet2000: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
i THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS INVITED TO TRUMP INAUGURATION
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
but i thought the giver of yam was invited to Trump's Inauguration na undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Anasko(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
I never know we have Donald Trump in Naija. wailers see ur lives.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:

Inauguration you mean

Go school, your nor go go... See how you dey mess yourself upandan

shut up mumu, wen una no let person hear word with gej invited buhari not unko.. besides thats a typographical error.ok. IPOGS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by guychidile: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
hmm,I only laugh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hakeem3:

shut up mumu, wen una no let person hear word with gej invited buhari not unko.. besides thats a typographical error.ok. IPOGS
Egbon Na lie, Typographical ko, geography ni!!

Lol

BTW I'm a yoruba from osun state and I refuse to be a zombie!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
that doesn't look like Washingtin D.C o!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trippledee:
I thought he(GEJ) was invited to trump inauguration? Wetin apen?
no aviation fuel plus Manhattan dust!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by PatriotTemidayo: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
When the world honours you, and God Favours you, even your enemies become friends.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by mizmia: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
United States of Abeokuta
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
No! no! I mean no! GEJ is supposed to be in amurika. he was invited to Trump's inauguration. wetin he de do with OBJ? undecidedNo! no! we wee nor take eetgrin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Opakan2: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
OBJ showed him who is boss.. clueless ineffectual mofo who thought he could downplay the yoruba race..

Hausas no look him side again, now he run go ota go beg baba

petty man

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Funpeter: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
5 things I notice

1 they both ex presidio
2 they both put on native attire

3 they both has potbelly

4 they are uniting for a common cause
5 Baba where Palm why Gej where confirm shoe......

why the visit after Buhari left the country?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Adetee17(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am not understanding ooo,shebi they said he was invited to trump's inaguration undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Chydoohh: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's fine to see both of them together again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by IamKingwise(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by kolaaderin: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
whaoo... Obasanjo and Oyinlola were also invited for Trumps Inauguration....... and Buhari is not invited America WHY !!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gej just realised baba was right afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
So Jonathan shunned Trump's invitation.

THat Adeyanju and Fayose should be slapped continously. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Talk about dining with the devil....

Better advice Jona to get a looooooooong spoon!

He has been using the longest spoon ever made while dining with devil which was why the devil revolted and aid in installing the worst form of plague in Nigeria called CHANGE.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oyinlola has become a renowned mediator in Nigerian politics
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Adminisher: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
byrron:

He has been using the longest spoon ever made while dining with devil which was why the devil revolted and aid in installing the worst form of plague in Nigeria called CHANGE.

Buhari is changing Nigeria for good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by dvee2: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Abeg its a lie." GEJ and WIKE are in CAPITOL HILL invited by DONALD TUMP".
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by nijanigga: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Geesarki:
I thot he is in US for Trump's inauguration. Only d gullible followers ll think the IB has any reputation outside dis country.
That was ipob's invitation, yeye people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nne biko! GEJ is supposed to be in amelica with Mazi Donald Tlump nah! Shebi dem give am VIP ticket. Chai! Indi biafrua.d don disglace us again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.