Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (69683 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
mlmguy:
G
Goat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Eledan: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
GEJ messed up big time
He should have stick with OBJ and Ameachi, falling out with the duo was his greatest undoing.
The same idiots that surrounded and you encouraged him in the feud are now falling over themselves to be in the good book of Buhari and APC, abandoning GEJ and even swearing that their political distractors are trying to cause problem between them and Buhari.
Sheu Shagari called them POLITICAL PROSTITUTES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
So Jonathan shunned Trump's invitation.

THat Adeyanju and Fayose should be slapped continously. grin
These sw govs keep displaying crass unintenlligence,1st it was mr i am constituted authority nw this ponmo mouth fayose...they are just not fit to lead in d 21st century like most if not all of the 34 others
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by bbmate: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
I THOUGHT PPLE FROM THE YEAST SAID GEJ WILL NEVER BEG OBJ?
POWER PASS POWER!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Jexyme(f): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where are the devil's incarnates that said he was invited to Donald Trump's inauguration? ??

Wasted brains
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is changing Nigeria for good

You are absolutely right, Nigerians are now enjoying the best change ever which the majority of its populace so yearned for, campaigned for, voted for and now ripping its bounty.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Toosure70: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
iPod , your hero still bow for afonja. watching cow father and atiku to run to tinubu. Yoruba remains your father.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Aburi001: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
temitemi1:
no permanent friend no permanent enemy but permanent interest tongue tongue tongue 2019 loading...
Wey dem IPOB and Fayose?

Jona no go America for Trump imagination again?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
CastedDude:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Friday, paid a visit to his predecessor, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his ancestral home, Ibogun-Olaogun, Ogun State. The duo, went into a closed door meeting, which had in attendance former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and others.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/photo-of-goodluck-jonathan-and-obasanjo.html

OBJ wasn't his predecessor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ekakamba:
Chanji don affect baba shotey him invite GoodooLuck. grin

White lie. Baba need shiit for blood money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by jarmoskie: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
2019 campaign loading
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by givenchi1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
i just hope dat good interst of d masses will b considered in thier evil agenda

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
banttieman:
Shebi this otuoke monkey was invited for Donald's inauguration.

Baba go just use your shiit for blood money.
Stop taking bullets for politicians, they have common interest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dis man sha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by MONITZ: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
temitemi1:
no permanent friend no permanent enemy but permanent interest tongue tongue tongue 2019 loading...

U can say that again.... Bt wat does O. B. J really need or want, he is always a dog in the manger if he can ve his ways with u. I ve noticed his sudden reticence on the state of the nation lately. He surely has some stuffs up his sleeves because by nature he is the garrulous type bt this sudden silence means a lot...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Keegan: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
hollywater:
GEJ watch your back oooh.
Go and give him side mirror, ode. Talo fiwe pe?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by emmaadigun(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
CastedDude:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Friday, paid a visit to his predecessor, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his ancestral home, Ibogun-Olaogun, Ogun State. The duo, went into a closed door meeting, which had in attendance former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola and others.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/photo-of-goodluck-jonathan-and-obasanjo.html
Personal invitation to trump swearing in indeed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by ntrukpum(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
fiftynaira:
Shebi him dey USA

Ndi ipob say gej dey trump ingruation?
wetting b ingruation?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by emi14: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
kropotkin2:
Photoshop. These Lagos-Ibadan media houses sef. What will hero be doing in the zoo when he was busy attending Trump's inauguration in DC as a most honoured guest? grin

Just listen to yourself...we are not friends. Let's end this pretends.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ghost447:
Stop taking bullets for politicians, they have common interest.

I dey craze? Wetin concern me & Dem.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by duni04(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't understand, is he not supossed to be at trumps inauguration? Or he missed road and ended up in Ibogun?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by mlmguy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayomidegbenga1:

Goat
Afonja Donkey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Southguy: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
CastedDude:

Clueless
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Southguy: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
O.k
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
mytime24:
i'll comment when am back frm gambia
Go well grin
mytime24:
Go well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
duni04:
I don't understand, is he not supossed to be at trumps inauguration? Or he missed road and ended up in Ibogun?
My brother am thinking same thing here. I heard he was invited for Trumps inauguration. I'm surprised to read he is in Ogun state. Propaganda everywhere.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by Southguy: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
mytime24:
really?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by HCF(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
..Jona is in USA nah....United States of ABEOKUTA!! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) by babadee1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
I thought he was supposed to be in the US for the inauguration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.