Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Do Not Fight For Your God/god. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Fight For Your God/god. (472 Views)

How Great Is Your God? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / The True Religion Of God : God (creator) And Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Fight For Your God/god. by Splinz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
But Jo'ash said to all who were arrayed against him, "Will you contend for Ba'al? Or will you defend his cause? Whoever contends for him shall be put to death by morning. If he is a god, let him contend for himself, because his altar has been pulled down (Judges 6:31).

So, are you a Christian, Muslim, traditionalist, etc, and you take it upon yourself to fight for your God/god when He is insulted? Stop it now!

If He is really God/god and his house is pulled down; let him fight!

If He is really God/god and he is mocked; let him fight!

If He is really God/god and his existence is questioned; let him fight!

I don't know about you and your own God/god. But as for me, here is my God: "The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name" (Exodus 15:3). cool

Is it war you want? He will give you war! Is it peace? Oh, He is also known as the "Prince of peace!" (Isaiah 9:6).

So then, whatever your choice is, choose wisely that you may live!!! cool smiley cool

#LetGodfightHisbattles#

ManMen
Re: Do Not Fight For Your God/god. by Splinz(m): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

6 Interesting Fact About Apostle Suleiman That Might Surprise You / Is this a wrong question to ask in the church? / Adeboye @ 75: 9 UNFORGETABLE Quotes That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.