Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo (7603 Views)

'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men – Popular Cleric, Ebube-muonso [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by AshawoGirl(f): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't care for this una Biafra struggle. But what I saw today I must talk. #eyewitness

In Stanbic Bank Oyigbo. In a bus. Saw some Ipob protesters. They stopped an Hausa man. Said they will search him if he has dagger. I thought that was all...

After the searching they dipped hand in his pocket took his 11thousand naira. One was David. He was shouting his name that he doesn't fear.

What kind of rubbish is this. If you are angry face who shot u not the innocent ones.

After they will only post pictures of how they shot dem...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Picture or I dont believe it

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
What kind of rubbish is this.
Where is the vid

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:
I don't care for this una Biafra struggle. But what I saw today I must talk. #eyewitness

In Stanbic Bank Oyigbo. In a bus. Saw some Ipob protesters. They stopped an Hausa man. Said they will search him if he has dagger. I thought that was all...

After the searching they dipped hand in his pocket took his 11thousand naira. One was David. He was shouting his name that he doesn't fear.

What kind of rubbish is this. If you are angry face who shot u not the innocent ones.

You think igbos are uncouth touts that will degrade themselves to such level? In fact you must be very stewpid for this thrash you posted.

51 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Flatties: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
You think igbos are uncouth touts that will degrade themselves to such level? In fact you must be very stewpid for this thrash you posted.

Sister money is involved.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by adem30: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:

If Igbo's can carry drugs to country that forbids it, and Kidnap for ransom, how much more of attacking innocent Aboki to rub him?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:

Is there anything bad you people cannot do sha?

Especially when money is involved

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by hammerF: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
picture or i dont ...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by IPOB123london: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl(f): 7:12pm

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

proof or shut up

but should u dnt know

we have protested in more 70 country including the zoo

no case of shop lifting at allll

but just a single protest in lagos u can imagine what will be

the same could be said about boko harem hausa fulani in the north

remember denmark cartoon etc

so biko meche onu gi plz

IPOB indeed u saw! undecided

u try sha

when we say to hell with the zoo some wicked souls from hell will start to write rubbish; see how they are killing our people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by monkautos(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:

i was happy when i first saw the news i taught they even killed the guy...mtcheeeew when hausa soldiers kill innocent protesters it is normal abi?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by pointblank247(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
ashewogirl e be like say costomer no dey.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by xmich(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Asewo how much per nite

13 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
I came to see corpses of the Hausa men the Igbo's killed. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Habakus: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
adem30:

If Igbo's can carry drugs to country that forbids it, and Kidnap for ransom, how much more of attacking innocent Aboki to rub him?
It's easy for you to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and berate the Igbos,but when in your privacy,right deep in your heart,you'd always wish you were Igbo. You'd see Igbos and see how blessed in all ramifications they are,and your heart would be filled with envy and hatred.
Well,Igbos don't care what you or anyother person for that matter think of them. They don't even consider you as competitors.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by brize(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ipob the must peaceful group in the whole wide world................. How many Biafrans buhari go kill? Eeeh he go kill us tire o, Eeeh he go kill us tire i, Eeeh Eeeh eeeeeeeh he go kill us tire oo, how many Biafrans buhari go kill.....

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
omofunaab:

Im not yoruba nor ibo.
but i know Ibos are better than yorubas Who kill humans and sell his skull for 2k.

Its better to push drugs and face the consequences if u are caught than to kill ur fellow human and sell his skull so cheap.

So which one is better?
Evennold men who are near their grave still run skull business.. like d news we saw on fp last week

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nonsense afonja biiiitch i like your boobs tho tongue but if you are a guy make thunder blaster your papa undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Habakus:

It's easy for you to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and berate the Igbos,but when in your privacy,right deep in your heart,you'd always wish you were Igbo. You'd see Igbos and see how blessed in all ramifications they are,and your heart would be filled with envy and hatred.
Well,Igbos don't care what you or anyother person for that matter think of them. They don't even consider you as competitors.

U dont know what to tell him.?
Dont u know their normal human skull business
Sellin at 2k?

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by JohnsonOlanre: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
omofunaab:

Don't mind them, Hassan olatunde the yoruba muslim 'Biafran' from Ogun today was caught with fresh human heads for money rituals. They love money so much! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Kyase(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
YES grin
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by JohnsonOlanre: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
pointblank247:
ashewogirl e be like say costomer no dey.

She be yoruba muslim wey dey gbadun Abooki prick well well pass yoruba men small prick..

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by zendy: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Anybody can come up with a story like the above. You have to vack it up with pictures or videos

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by googlepikins: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
AshawoGirl:

it's like the generational curses your village uncle's laid on you is starting to work. AFONJAS

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Eastactivist: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Nonsense afonja biiiitch i like your boobs tho tongue but if you are a guy make thunder blaster your papa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

Don't mind them, Hassan olatunde the yoruba muslim 'Biafran' from Ogun today was caught with fresh human heads for money rituals. They love money so much! grin grin

Human heads purchased from baby factories for just 20k grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by omofunaab(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
LecciGucci:

Im not yoruba nor ibo.
but i know Ibos are better than yorubas Who kill humans and sell his skull for 2k.

Its better to push drugs and face the consequences if u are caught than to kill ur fellow human and sell his skull so cheap.

So which one is better?
Evennold men who are near their grave still run skull business.. like d news we saw on fp last week

If you know what drugs does to human, you won't be saying what you are saying.

Thousands of people are dying every year as a result of fake food products produced by our hardworking and industrious brothers. Drugs enhances crime ....criminals who embark on serial killings are being influenced by drugs.

What if I also tell you that most of those human heads you see were bought from the eastern baby factories where human beings are sold for as low as 20k

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
OP U FIND THIEVES ATTACKING A MAN...ALL U CAN DO IS COME HERE AND INSTIGATE TRIBAL FIGHT.... U MUST BE ONE OF DEM TO KNOW ALL THIS.. HW MUCH WERE U GIVEN FROM THE 11K

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by AshawoGirl(f): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
OP U FIND THIEVES ATTACKING A MAN...ALL U CAN DO IS COME HERE AND INSTIGATE TRIBAL FIGHT.... U MUST BE ONE OF DEM TO KNOW ALL THIS.. HW MUCH WERE U GIVEN FROM THE 11K

Tribal fights by airing my views?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by LecciGucci: 1:10am On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

If you know what drugs does to human, you won't be saying what you are saying.

Thousands of people are dying every year as a result of fake food products produced by our hardworking and industrious brothers. Drugs enhances crime ....criminals who embark on serial killings are being influenced by drugs.

What if I also tell you that most of those human heads you see were bought from the eastern baby factories where human beings are sold for as low as 20k

Abeg joor u cant sell those propaganda to me
Stop ur sentiments and say the teuth for once.
u Trying to twist reality... With ur propaganda... i hav learned all ur lifestyles 8years here no be beans.

Doing drugs is far better than killing peole and sellin skull that yoruabs do.
Even cow head is worth more than 10k in abbatouir....
but u people kill humans n sell human skulls for 2k... stop hiding the truth dont u have conscience?.
Even old men dat should be supporting evil also partake in d skull biz undecided

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by nubianwarrior: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Fck Biafra fck Hausa fck Yoruba fck dem all
Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by SIRmanjar(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2017
U ar a true ashawo pikin of an ashawo mother..how did u know the money dey took from him iz 11thouzand?Abi u count am from far?Goat.
The ibos ad ijaws have shown dat dey can't bow down to any babylonian Hausa fulani and I respect dem for dat,So why stress urself instigating violence between de lbos ad hausas?

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo by Cjrane2: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2017
@op,
STOP DANGEROUS LIES!

IPOB has never killed anyone. They only protest their right to live in Biafra.
Your lies is to instigate ethnic war, so Fulani people can go ahead and kill Igbos in the north.
The country will burn ooo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) / APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.