Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real (54197 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Tony Elumelu Looks Like 'spiderman' As He Does Yoga (photo) / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:

Certainly they will have to use saliva as their logo when Buhari is done with them grin cheesy

LMFAO. hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by gradeA(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
I went clubbing yesterday, was so high and misplaced the 100usd in my pocket. now my chest is doing me somehow somehow. if I misplaced it 2 yrs ago, I for just bone, but now I am not understanding how my heart is doing me.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by fortunechy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
useless govt

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Divay22(f): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hahahahahaha and you brought it grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy...
You get money o.....

Recession everywhere
Lemme count it

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Amoge01: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gu
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekem: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If tell you to climb a palm tree now, how much will you charge considering the price of the machete in the market and the hunger in your stomach?.

In other words, it now takes ten more minutes rather than the usual say five minutes to cut the palm fronds abi?

Again, your matchete is now like your Gold circle condom whereby you use it only once and you troway even though you dey buy am with dollars each time abi?

Keep defending your greed okay?

Nothing do you. As long as say na you go dey still feel the pains.

Mmadu ka a na-aya!

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by seguno2: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:
That's not hardship.

That's greed.

Ask yourself this: have the palm trees stopped producing the palm fronds too due to recession?

Did he buy it where the palm trees are?
Will they not transport the brooms to the market?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Ajusshi: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
idupaul:
Sure and Nivea roll on anti perspirant now 800 naira..
Forget about buying it na abi u dey smell? grin
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekem: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
seguno2:

Did he buy it where the palm trees are?
Will they not transport the brooms to the market?

So reducing the number of fronds making up the broom will reduce the cost of transportation? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by angeltolly(f): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
No be APC broom be this? CHANGE cheesy
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sekundosekundo: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:

In other words, it now takes ten more minutes rather than the usual say five minutes to cut the palm fronds abi?

Again, your matchete is now like your Gold circle condom whereby you use it only once and you troway even though you dey buy am with dollars each time abi?

Mmadu ka a na ya!

I don't think you're a business man.
Don't forget that the cost of living is high, the labourer calculates all these before charging you.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by legibow: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Laff, u must have asked for broom for chasing flies not broom for sweeping.... Go back and for swiping broom
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Ajusshi: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:

Mmadu ka a na-aya!
U ain't getting it bra, it's called cost push inflation. It may not take more minutes than before, but the money cannot buy him what it used to buy him before.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
proeast:
Damn it, this explains why body odour is on the rise! Expecially among ladies!!
i think say na only me notice am
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by olaztek(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Iro nla, kilode
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
sekem:
That's not hardship.

That's greed.

Ask yourself this: have the palm trees stopped producing the palm fronds too due to recession?And you think the person producing and selling won't patronise other.commodities abi?,for your info,this is the only way the seller can meet up

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Gkemz: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
APC hijacked all the brooms in the market.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
The earlier the demonic nomad n cohorts are repatriated back to hell where they hail from, the better for nigeria!
We cant't continue like this!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by yaki84: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:
Explorers as if, na 4 ur area d change start.

Bt we re d once that re making d economy luk more worst because i can't imagine how d depreciation of d naira 2 d dollar or d scarcity of fuel take affect broom or palm leave in general.
so u expect d broom makers/sellers to make brooms n sell it for 10naira then carry d money go market say him na broom seller n him own no dey cost make dem sell garri according to hw him dey sell him goods abi!

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by dikeigbo2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sai baba grin grin

Can someone shout sai baba ten times grin grin grin

Assemblage of mediocre and selfish leaders claiming progressives.
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai! Even their LOGO is superSICK!
Shameless air-heads!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

It's real o.

To fill a 12.5kg cylinder is now #5300, #1000 in just 2weeks.

Imagine buying #90 indomie super pack and you decide to buy #350 kerosene to cook/prepare it.

Bundle of Firewood now is #250, 5 tiny sticks in a bundle.

Do not exaggerate things , a bundle of firewood is 150

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by AdeniyiA(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
paschal47:
That is APC broom grin grin grin grin
Yes,their party logo is not even feeling the said change OR is even feeling it negatively undecided
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by biz2get(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Explorers:

It's real o.

To fill a 12.5kg cylinder is now #5300, #1000 in just 2weeks.

Imagine buying #90 indomie super pack and you decide to buy #350 kerosene to cook/prepare it.

Bundle of Firewood now is #250, 5 tiny sticks in a bundle.

5300Naira...where is that? Here nah 7000Naira Jesu!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by sojikul(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by Oluola89(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
I regret the day I voted for APC shit

1 Like

Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by hamedollar(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerians have entered ONE CHANCE.
U na go hear wen
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by ezra1990: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
bqlekan:
This situation is affecting every sector. As a producer, the price of raw materials are now double/triple the price I use to buy them. A bag of calcium carbonate used to be #500 it is now #1000.(produced in Nigeria), hydroxylethylcellulose was #53000/bag before, now sells for over #120000, organic orange pigment skyrocketed from #900/kg to #2900/kg. same goes for other materials. Yet some companies still sell a bucket of paint for less than #4000. Only God knows what they mixed together.
Hmmm food for thought!!!
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by PastorAji(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
bqlekan:
This situation is affecting every sector. As a producer, the price of raw materials are now double/triple the price I use to buy them. A bag of calcium carbonate used to be #500 it is now #1000.(produced in Nigeria), hydroxylethylcellulose was #53000/bag before, now sells for over #120000, organic orange pigment skyrocketed from #900/kg to #2900/kg. same goes for other materials. Yet some companies still sell a bucket of paint for less than #4000. Only God knows what they mixed together.
walahi and some fvvls would be saying that we should sell a carton of chalk for 500
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by ezra1990: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
MzLarem:
i dey comot this country angry
I dae ur front.....but wait o, where we dae go sef I hope sae no be America
Re: This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real by PastorAji(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Do not exaggerate things , a bundle of firewood is 150
@Owode-Ede it's more expensive to buy a bundle of firewood than to buy a liter if kerosene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / Businesses To Start With Small Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.