Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Impunity Of Progress 100.5 Fm Ado Ekiti And Alhaji Olunlade Agboola: An Alarm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Impunity Of Progress 100.5 Fm Ado Ekiti And Alhaji Olunlade Agboola: An Alarm (506 Views)

Unity FM: Radio Station On Fire In Ebonyi (Photos) / Lagos: Music Training Offer!! / Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impunity Of Progress 100.5 Fm Ado Ekiti And Alhaji Olunlade Agboola: An Alarm by olavictors(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
THE IMPUNITY OF PROGRESS 100.5 FM ADO EKITI AND ALHAJI OLUNLADE AGBOOLA: AN ALARM TO ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS
Hello Ola…hey Tayo…tell me it is not true?...what is it Tayo?...that you killed your brother because of your late father’s properties…
Tayo was my one of my bosom friends both in the primary and secondary school, he now resides in America. One of his relations who listened to Progress FM on Monday 17th January between 9pm and 10pm heard Alhaji Olunlade Agboola accuse me of killing my half-brother (Late Mr. Olalekan Benson RIP) on the radio. She called Tayo to inform him of what Progress FM had just broadcasted about his old friend. Tayo then called me with serious doubts. Tayo is just one out millions of unsuspecting individuals whom Alhaji Olunlade Agboola had misinformed directly or indirectly with the help of Progress FM Ado Ekiti.
Alhaji Agboola went to my Father’s house to record the voice of my half-sister (Olajumoke) and the widow of my late brother and he played the recording on live radio but he didn’t think it was necessary to hear my view before judging me on air. He neither tried to speak with my mother or to my elder sister or to me before the program but he mentioned the names of the trio on FM foolishly claiming I killed my brother with stick. He even boasted right there in my father’s house that he has sent seven people like me to the prison. Olajumoke talked shamelessly like one who is possessed with legion of demons to claim she saw me do what I didn’t do and she gave all sort of lies which can be easily proven by normal humans to be false, but this Alhaji chose to believe her lies without hearing from me because he want to be on the radio at all cost not minding the effect all those devilish lies will have on the future of a youth like me.
When I argued with my late brother it wasn’t in the closet it was in the open and several people witnessed the whole drama from A to Z, but Olunlade spoke with Olajumoke who hated me from birth for reasons known to her and sold all the lies to the general populace on Progress FM. Progress FM Ado belong to the Radio Nigeria network, I expect such a radio station to help build the land and make the world a better place not frustrate the efforts of our law-abiding youths by defaming their character, slandering and maligning them.
It is true I had an altercation with my Late brother on 25th of December 2016 (which is not strange among siblings), it is also true he was hospitalized on 28th of the same month for a sickness he has been managing for years and it is true he passed on on 8th of January 2017 after a surgery at the University of Ife teaching Hospital. It is not true that I gave him any injury or smashed anything on his head, it is also not true I and my mother showed no concern when we heard he had been hospitalized neither is it true that my late father left any property behind that is useful for me.
Progress FM Ado Ekiti what happened to investigative journalism? Alhaji Olunlade Agboola what happened to the fear of God? Olajumoke my sister, what happened to the blood we share? Now I have tasted the sour wine of libel brewed by Olajumoke bottled by Alhaji Agboola and served by Progress FM Ado Ekiti, I don’t know who the next victim of this wicked combination will be, that is why we should do everything within the ambit of the law to ensure that this impunity is extirpated, this anomaly must not continue. I am destined for high altitudes by my Maker, no mortal can crash my plane because Oluwa ni. Thank you for reading this.
OLUSOLA Victor Olamide
January 20th 2017.

(1) (Reply)

Naija And Foreign Gospel / How To Identify A Rapper / Did I Do Badly? Pls Listen To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.