Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? (1487 Views)

What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
To be honest guys, i've been following this Nellykelly's post on nairaland.. And she seems to be the typa girl i'd like to bang so much.. Her post makes me Hot everytime i peep into it. I love the typa girl she is and i know she'll be very good in bed.. Pls how can i ffuck the hell out of her? sad
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
how do you know she's a she?

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
themall:
how do you know she's a she?
i don't know but i pray for 'her' to be a girl
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by modelsms(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sprinkles holy water ...

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Foxyn:
i don't know but i pray for 'her' to be a girl
I siddon dey look. please will you send me live pics when you succeed? wink
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by MOSTEC(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
My broda, repeat after. O lord my God ! Any destiny destroyer on nairaland dat wants to kill my destiny let them die by fire. Oya prayer nowww....
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
themall:
I siddon dey look. please will you send me live pics when you succeed? wink
yea.. 1 for N200 airtime
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Foxyn:
yea.. 1 for N200 airtime
tongue
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by yorhmienerd(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Foxyn:
To be honest guys, i've been following this Nellykelly's post on nairaland.. And she seems to be the typa girl i'd like to bang so much.. Her post makes me honey everytime i peep into it. I love the typa girl she is and i know she'll be very good in bed.. Pls how can i ffuck the hell out of her? sad
Don't worry Ban/Abuse would soon make you sugar
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Freewoman(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
you re dreaming to destroy my sister abi?
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Keep fantasizing it in ur heart and some day u'll jus wake up and find that one fine morning and she's the one u fvcked all nite.

Mean while sinaj is on my list she visits me in the dream at night, buh for a while she hasn't showed up may be she's still treatn herself cos of what I did 2 her,it really went down hot
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
yorhmienerd i've corrected the 'Honey' to 'Hot' .. My auto-correct jst dey fall my hands
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Freewoman:
you re dreaming to destroy my sister abi?
i want to give her a good life .. Make her feel what she hasn't felt for a long time now grin
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22 but why are u having a 'F' Gender na? Just chkd ur profile and i was disappointed .. Oh konji! grin
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
I see I'm not the only one who's bored AF
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Mrjo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
Keep fantasizing it in ur heart and some day u'll jus wake up and find that one fine morning and she's the one u fvcked all nite.

Mean while sinaj is on my list she visits me in the dream at night, buh for a while she hasn't showed up may be she's still treatn herself cos of what I did 2 her,it really went down hot
see! Another one exposed. True true konji is stupid
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrjo:
see! Another one exposed. True true konji is stupid
u have no idea

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
chisos! shocked See b**bs .. So fresh! .. U av no reason to be bored with those things on ur chest.
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by naija1stpikin: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
grin
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
grin
why do you always login late
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by naija1stpikin: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

why do you always login late
cos you know tongue tongue
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:55am On Jan 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
cos you know tongue tongue
I don't...
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by naija1stpikin: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I don't...
shushhhhh u do tongue tongue
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
shushhhhh u do tongue tongue
let me think for a sec... oh think I know why lol
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by naija1stpikin: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

let me think for a sec... oh think I know why lol
whisper in my ear grin grin
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2017
naija1stpikin:
whisper in my ear grin grin
$#@*00#@:01#@*
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by naija1stpikin: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

$#@*00#@:01#@*
?
Re: Please How Can I Bang This NELLYKELLY On Nairaland? by Mijioyime1: 1:41am On Jan 21, 2017
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 6 hours.

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Love Her, But She Said She's Not Ready For A Relationship​. / Terrifying! Tw£rk Gone Bad As Girl's Bum Goes Up In Flames On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.