Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) (4961 Views)

Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
In recent times, OPC (Oodua People's Congress) has been silent and this correlates to the increase in crime in the SW especially Lagos.

We yorubas are not thinking critically ! So many things are happening to our brothers and sisters and all we do (APC SUPPORTERS) is shout PMB carry go ! or Tinubu is the best.

Of recent, the kidnapping of our children in Turkey International School located in border town of Lagos and Ogun happened right under our nose and one of the kingpin in a three gang operation was from warri (likely Urhobo or Ijaw). We don't seem concerned at all !!!!!!

Our baale's were kidnapped throughout last year (Iba lagos). No one spoke, this king was kidnapped in his palace in iba lagos state by Ijaw militants

Ikorodu Ibeshe to be precise has been vandalised by Ijaw militants and no yoruba is talking !!!!

We have sidelined OPC and their importance in Yorubaland !!!!!

Yorubas have become docile, all we are supporting is PMB and Tinubu (even he has realized his mistake).

I urge all we yorubas to wake up !!!!! Lets re-engage OPC. Forget this government and hold your own !!!!

Tinubu and those traitors in APC and PDP need to re-energise Yoruba territory security !!!!!

Let's think before it is too late. Tomorrow maybe your turn !!!!

Yoruba Roun gi le oooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Olu317(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olu317:
TRUE TALK

thanks
we need to wake up oooo!!!!!!
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by engrMikemd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jesus is coming soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by najoke: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
aljharem:
In recent times, OPC (Oodua People's Congress) has been silent and this correlates to the increase in crime in the SW especially Lagos.

We yorubas are not thinking critically ! So many things are happening to our brothers and sisters and all we do (APC SUPPORTERS) is shout PMB carry go ! or Tinubu is the best.

Of recent, the kidnapping of our children in Turkey International School located in border town of Lagos and Ogun happened right under our nose and one of the kingpin in a three gang operation was from warri (likely Urhobo or Ijaw). We don't seem concerned at all !!!!!!

Our baale's were kidnapped throughout last year (Iba lagos). No one spoke, this king was kidnapped in his palace in iba lagos state by Ijaw militants

Ikorodu Ibeshe to be precise has been vandalised by Ijaw militants and no yoruba is talking !!!!

We have sidelined OPC and their importance in Yorubaland !!!!!

Yorubas have become docile, all we are supporting is PMB and Tinubu (even he has realized his mistake).

I urge all we yorubas to wake up !!!!! Lets re-engage OPC. Forget this government and hold your own !!!!

Tinubu and those traitors in APC and PDP need to re-energise Yoruba territory security !!!!!

Let's think before it is too late. Tomorrow maybe your turn !!!!

Yoruba Roun gi le oooooo
Endorsed .....Proudly an Afonja

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
najoke:

Endorsed .....Proudly an Afonja

Yes o !!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by stone07(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Greed for money killed opc. GEJ silenced and rendered them useless with money.

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ybalogs(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
I can almost say most of the OPC members I know are touts.Very power drunk and misbehave around .I've lost all respect for them so it wouldn't be bad if it's gone now.If we could get the sensible ones together probably sha but I seriously doubt that.We sure need to wake up sha

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
stone07:

What do you mean ?? !!!!!!

How much have you donated to OPC ? Some of you are just kids, talk/type anyhow

Are these OPC people not humans ? Do they not have families to feed ?

So greed did not kill Tinubu with Oando deal ? Or Obasanjo with Babalakin deal

These are people that don't even care whether you live or die or kidnapped tomorrow.

Don't be a fool !!!!!

[size=18pt]OPC needs funds !!!!!QOD !!!!!!!![/size]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
ybalogs:
I can almost say most of the OPC members I know are touts.Very power drunk and misbehave around .I've lost all respect for them so it wouldn't be bad if it's gone now.If we could get the sensible ones together probably sha but I seriously doubt that.We sure need to wake up sha

Sensible one cannot die for your safety !!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by months: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY WILL USE THEM FOR TARGETING PRACTICE, IF THEY DARE ADD TO THE GROWING INSTABILITY ON GROUND.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by dgitrader(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op, fulani herdsmen or 'ijaw' kidnappers, who should warrant such attention?

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
dgitrader:
Op, fulani herdsmen or 'ijaw' kidnappers, who should warrant such attention?

Both !!!!!!

Fayose is already dealing with them in Ekiti
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opc died long time ago when eyie cult group infiltrated dem in numberz ad started using dem against strong opponentz.
If we can separate the two..opc will be grate again.

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by devilson(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
I support u op,some dumb yoruba's are shouting opc are thugs,do u want people in suit or politicians to be opc militia.
Nigeria is not one so we need militants like opc in every tribe just incase
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
I think is too late now?

BAT destroyed OPC thinking he would be relevant in the government of traitors...

igbeyin lon dun oloku ada si. embarassed

"Gani Adams said the group particularly lost the zeal to protect the people because it has been branded tout, thugs and terrorist by the same Yoruba race. He added that they were only recognised during elections but shot their doors against them after they might have won."

7 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
the infamous aljharem cheesy cheesy

yoruba ronu

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Anago5000 alias eggheader is here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ndcide(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
APC killed OPC.

Just because they were afraid of the support they wanted to give GEJ.

I said it on this forum that it was a costly mistake. They claimed GEJ gave them money, so what?

Today, OPC is gone for good. Even if Fulani herds men attack Lagos, OPC will not move except the FG police or military act. OPC is gone for ever.

Any yoruba man or woman who boasts with OPC is wasting his or her time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by nku5: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
I remember alj harem tried to warn his people before the elections, they called him PDP and abused him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
FreeGlobe:
the infamous aljharem cheesy cheesy

yoruba ronu

My sister kedu !!!!
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Firefire:
I think is too late now?

BAT destroyed OPC thinking he would be relevant in the government of traitors...

igbeyin lon dun oloku ada si. embarassed

"Gani Adams said the group particularly lost the zeal to protect the people because it has been branded tout, thugs and terrorist by the same Yoruba race. He added that they were only recognised during elections but shot their doors against them after they might have won."

I tell you !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
aljharem:

My sister kedu !!!!
The only man with 2000 handles on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Another piece of garbage coming from PDP apologist. What's exactly is Tinubu's business with the demise of OPC. The fool even had to bring in Oando deal..Oando is Wale Tinubu and Wale is an established business man and operates a legitimate business. In what way has the government favoured him?

And Bleep you op for heaping the blame on Bola Tunubu. You're a dimwit every reasonable Yoruba person should avoid. You blamed him because he exercised his right and supported Buhari.

You're one of those gej's lapdogs and ass lickers who kept inundating with the nonsense slogan "Gej till you grow sense". You supported Gej and some of us supported Buhari. If you're hurt that some of us supported the president, do the world a favour and go and die.

Opc became useless when they started acting pdp scripts. They became partisan and started providing security for PDP at every rally. they even threatened and disrupted the activities of lagosians because Gej threw a pipeline protection bait at them. They were ready to kill any Yoruba who opposed Gej.

How you manage to rope in Tinubu marvels me. I don't know why you're crying more than the bereaved. you said he has been betrayed. Has he complained to a miscreant like you? What is your problem? Tinubu is doing fine and doesn't need your fake pity. he can see through your deceit. Same way fayose and ffk wanted to capitalise on his travails in apc but he knew that the love was fake. if y'all have an axe to grind with buhari, go confront him and stop trying to play the Yoruba agenda line. stop trying to whip up cheap sentiments from the Yorubas when we all know that you're still pained that gej lost the election and you want Yorubas to feel guilty that they voted out a corrupt pdp.

Gej has moved on. He was even in Ogun state today with his so called "enemy" while you children of hate have refused to do something useful with your lives.

OPC shot themselves in the foot and killed themselves. They sold the Yorubas for pipeline contract when they could have played neutral or remained nonpartisan.

However, the importance of the old OPC cannot be emphasized. It is true that Yorubas have become docile and too subservient. We don't care for each other. We are exactly what Herbert Ogunde sang about...
I listened to one of ogunde's song on YouTube yesterday. The song is titled "Yoruba Ronu"
An excerpt from the song:
..Yoruba so ran won di ball ti ara ye n gba. Ti won gba won soke, won a tun gba won si isale...."
Meaning Yoruba has become a football that everyone kicks. They kick them up and they kick them down as they wish.
The op made a lot of sense but he goofed by wanting to turn it into an APC Vs PDP thing. He heaped all the blames on Tinubu while his own darling PDP was absolved of any blame. That's hypocrisy.

Yorubas should wake up.. We are weak no doubt. After listening to that ogunde song, I wept.. The Yorubas of old were great people. Highly educated and no one could stand them. We have lost our glory. fattinoos are leaving us behind.

I taught during a short vacation and i was surprised that the current generation of Yorubas are not as academically sound and inclined as the yorubas of old. our governors are another bunch of misfits.

Attack any Yoruba today, Yorubas don't care and won't utter a word. it's an insult that people from the SS will come to our own land here to harass us and get away with it. we don't complain..we just accept shit from anyone.I wish there was something I could do..

A particular religion is the weakest link in the SW. we know you love your god and can kill for him but please, Yoruba interest comes first. We were yorubas before Christians or Muslims. Let's stop giving birth uncontrollably to children we can't take care of just because our religion supports it.

it's annoying and a shame seeing young Yoruba children on the street hawking and involved in all kinds of unpleasnt activities. Let's give birth to few children (Max 3) so that we can give them the best. forget what your Bible or quaran tells you and use your goddamn common sense.

I hope we wake up soon..

We don't have to be caught unawares in the event of a war.
Yoruba,thnk oo
Yoruba ronu oo

When shit hits the fan, all these your owambe and partying won't save you oo

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
stone07:
Don't mind the baggads - adjharem and firefire
everything thing to them is apc pdp and must always find a way to rope in tinubu and blame him for their misrable lives.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by nubianwarrior: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Opc are scum fck Nigeria sh#t of Africa
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by tollyboy5(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't know why Yoruba's are always like this lets discuss possible solution

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Opakan2: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2017
IPPB yewts masquerading as yoruba cheesy

una go wait tire.. Real OPC dey, fake ones wey deceive GEJ sef dey
you lots can never understand yorubas. our ways are just beyond your capacity

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by BrokenTV: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Anago5000 alias eggheader is here cheesy cheesy cheesy
My old friend who i have running battle with before i retired, how time flies.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by stone07(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:

What do you mean ?? !!!!!!

How much have you donated to OPC ? Some of you are just kids, talk/type anyhow

Are these OPC people not humans ? Do they not have families to feed ?

So greed did not kill Tinubu with Oando deal ? Or Obasanjo with Babalakin deal

These are people that don't even care whether you live or die or kidnapped tomorrow.

Don't be a fool !!!!!

[size=18pt]OPC needs funds !!!!!QOD !!!!!!!![/size]
Do you have to join opc for survival?
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Fyno: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
Another piece of garbage coming from PDP apologist. What's exactly is Tinubu's business with the demise of OPC. The fool even had to bring in Oando deal..Oando is Wale Tinubu and Wale is an established business man and operates a legitimate business. In what way has the government favoured him?

And Bleep you op for heaping the blame on Bola Tunubu. You're a dimwit every reasonable Yoruba person should avoid. You blamed him because he exercised his right and supported Buhari.

You're one of those gej's lapdogs and ass lickers who kept inundating with the nonsense slogan "Gej till you grow sense". You supported Gej and some of us supported Buhari. If you're hurt that some of us supported the president, do the world a favour and go and die.

Opc became useless when they started acting pdp scripts. They became partisan and started providing security for PDP at every rally. they even threatened and disrupted the activities of lagosians because Gej threw a pipeline protection bait at them. They were ready to kill any Yoruba who opposed Gej.

How you manage to rope in Tinubu marvels me. I don't know why you're crying more than the bereaved. you said he has been betrayed. Has he complained to a miscreant like you? What is your problem? Tinubu is doing fine and doesn't need your fake pity. he can see through your deceit. Same way fayose and ffk wanted to capitalise on his travails in apc but he knew that the love was fake. if y'all have an axe to grind with buhari, go confront him and stop trying to play the Yoruba agenda line. stop trying to whip up cheap sentiments from the Yorubas when we all know that you're still pained that gej lost the election and you want Yorubas to feel guilty that they voted out a corrupt pdp.

Gej has moved on. He was even in Ogun state today with his so called "enemy" while you children of hate have refused to do something useful with your lives.

OPC shot themselves in the foot and killed themselves. They sold the Yorubas for pipeline contract when they could have played neutral or remained nonpartisan.

However, the importance of the old OPC cannot be emphasized. It is true that Yorubas have become docile and too subservient. We don't care for each other. We are exactly what Herbert Ogunde sang about...
I listened to one of ogunde's song on YouTube yesterday. The song is titled "Yoruba Ronu"
An excerpt from the song:
..Yoruba so ran won di ball ti ara ye n gba. Ti won gba won soke, won a tun gba won si isale...."
Meaning Yoruba has become a football that everyone kicks. They kick them up and they kick them down as they wish.
The op made a lot of sense but he goofed by wanting to turn it into an APC Vs PDP thing. He heaped all the blames on Tinubu while his own darling PDP was absolved of any blame. That's hypocrisy.

Yorubas should wake up.. We are weak no doubt. After listening to that ogunde song, I wept.. The Yorubas of old were great people. Highly educated and no one could stand them. We have lost our glory. fattinoos are leaving us behind.

I taught during a short vacation and i was surprised that the current generation of Yorubas are not as academically sound and inclined as the yorubas of old. our governors are another bunch of misfits.

Attack any Yoruba today, Yorubas don't care and won't utter a word. it's an insult that people from the SS will come to our own land here to harass us and get away with it. we don't complain..we just accept shit from anyone.I wish there was something I could do..

A particular religion is the weakest link in the SW. we know you love your god and can kill for him but please, Yoruba interest comes first. We were yorubas before Christians or Muslims. Let's stop giving birth uncontrollably to children we can't take care of just because our religion supports it.

it's annoying and a shame seeing young Yoruba children on the street hawking and involved in all kinds of unpleasnt activities. Let's give birth to few children (Max 3) so that we can give them the best. forget what your Bible or quaran tells you and use your goddamn common sense.

I hope we wake up soon..

We don't have to be caught unawares in the event of a war.
Yoruba,thnk oo
Yoruba ronu oo

When shit hits the fan, all these your owambe and partying won't save you oo
your only problem is that the op acknowledged the role played by BAT in destroying OPC which is not far from the truth.
Tinubu,in order to raise support for Buhari in the south West destroyed OPC by branding them as corrupt and partisan while the truth will always remain that GEJ realized the importance of OPC in rural security and empowered them by giving them work. Unknown to many of us that was supporting Tinubu blindly, GEJ was doing the right thing,the pipeline would have been safe,improving oil production, kidnapping and Fulani herdsmen attack would have been resisted and maybe we would've had peace as a country because OPC would be more motivated which they deserve more than this politicians

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aguleri People Are Northerners / See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / The Only Politician In Nigeria Who Is Capable Of Winning A Free & Fair Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.