Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned (3652 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:
The only God whom I serve and put my trust in is Sovereign and mighty God of Elijah. In his presence there is fullness of glory and power.

this is an opinion

I remember the time I saw some fanatics praising 'FSM' and I pondered why.

we are not fanatics, we haven't killed in the name of our God, our God doesn't get angry, surprised, jealous, sad etc, its your Jewish folklore friend called Yahweh that has those characteristics

we aren't fanatics, we are only spreading truth

The LORD put me to a sleep state more like a trance in the Mid day. In the realms of the spirit, I Saw the flying spaghetti monster in battle with a celestial being, a god I think... This battle was a battle of thunder and fire. My spirit kept wondering in confusion ...I wasn't hurt neither was I touched by any heavenly entity hey.

FSM doesn't fight anyone, he's too powerful to involve himself in such things and no god would dare challenge FSM to a duel, no god is even fit enough to be in his presence without being summoned

you simply saw what your evil god Yahweh wants you to see, you're headed for destruction unless you let FSM into your life

The FSM is actually Greyish and big. He seemed to battle tirelessly , Then the Glory of God almighty appeared and every entity bowed, even I. I was without form but I had an awareness .

bow? Hahahahahahahahaha

the evil god Yahweh has taken full control over your life

I'll pray for you so you'll see the light and see how evil and powerless your Jewish folklore friend is when compared to FSM(The one true God)

He's indeed a consuming fire as said in Hebrews 12vs 9. I felt a very warm sensation on my back as I bowed, I could not bear the glory. When he spoke from the high heavens, every entity vanished in the lower heavens.

He only spoke and the battle ended and every powerful entity vanished...Even when I came out of that trance, I still felt that warmness on my back..

FSM created the universe and everything in it; all other gods are fake

you're being manipulated to see fictitious things like my God fighting, who dare challenge him?

2 Likes

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
udonminit
you mean you saw the FSM??
you need to see a psychiatrist.
these Christians can lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

these Christians can lie
I swear
still watching the show in 7D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
I swear
still watching the show in 7D
I'm already going along just for fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

How ridiculous can you get? If I am presented substantial evidence e.g. The Bible of Santa I would have a look at it with an open mind not with bias like you and your kind are currently doing, I will respect the views of those who believe in Santa and would never insult him or call him evil names, I will not insult his adherence but treat them with love and respect because I will see myself as the bigger person (if I know my own worth)

But no way, according to you atheists, the only way to show your displeasure is to insult Santa, call his adherents all kinds of names, read his book and quote out of context, spend endless hours debating about him, complaining about being called followers of Santa's enemy whom you don't believe exist, doesn't this make you losers?

You can't ignore Santa and his followers since you have been claiming that you are more intelligent, instead you invade their discussions and demand for proof but ignore the testimonies even with hard evidence of Santa's numerous healing and miracles

I wanna know, it is your God that is angry about atheist's insult or u theists? Tell him to stop crying and take heart

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

Your sayings on this one are pathetic. If you don't believe in a mighty God like the Sovereign LORD, then I don't see any reason why you must counter the belief of a Follower of Christ.
Listen to urself... Oga, the reason why I counter your belief is because I don't believe. Jeeezzzz, how do these guys reason?

You should keep to your lane if you don't want to be saved. When we knock on your doors for your liberation and salvation , you reject us , so we have to dust our feet and leave your domain.
Follow ur advice and keep to ur lane, u can't come knocking on my door, looking for my trouble and when I engage u u start crying? U think the world is urs... Such insolence!!!

So as we leave you, you must leave us and make it your ambition to mind your business in matters relating to the kingdom of GOD.

ciao.

Now u are begging? U should have thought of that before u came knocking on my door
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by frank317: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:
The only God whom I serve and put my trust in is Sovereign and mighty God of Elijah. In his presence there is fullness of glory and power.

I remember the time I saw some fanatics praising 'FSM' and I pondered why. The LORD put me to a sleep state more like a trance in the Mid day. In the realms of the spirit, I Saw the flying spaghetti monster in battle with a celestial being, a god I think... This battle was a battle of thunder and fire. My spirit kept wondering in confusion ...I wasn't hurt neither was I touched by any heavenly entity hey.

The FSM is actually Greyish and big , he moves in the atmosphere and has ropy attachments beneath it like roots. He seemed to battle tirelessly , Then the Glory of God almighty appeared and every entity bowed, even I. I was without form but I had an awareness .

He's indeed a consuming fire as said in Hebrews 12vs 9. I felt a very warm sensation on my back as I bowed, I could not bear the glory. When he spoke from the high heavens, every entity vanished in the lower heavens .

He only spoke and the battle ended and every powerful entity vanished...Even when I came out of that trance, I still felt that warmness on my back..

This is a joke right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
sometimes I wonder how a supreme God could have created dumb people like.............(fill the space if you are dumb)

how hard it is for them to comprehend.

Yeah. He made them dumb enough to not believe in him. Hence it's still his fault.
grin grin
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2017
frank317:

Listen to urself... Oga, the reason why I counter your belief is because I don't believe. Jeeezzzz, how do these guys reason?

Follow ur advice and keep to ur lane, u can't come knocking on my door, looking for my trouble and when I engage u u start crying? U think the world is urs... Such insolence!!!

Now u are begging? U should have thought of that before u came knocking on my door

I love the way I make you feel right now.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by benzics(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
udonminit

Bros, these people are mad and they don't know it grin that he saw FSM, CHAI!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2017
benzics:

Bros, these people are mad and they don't know it grin that he saw FSM, CHAI!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by correctguy101(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
I just don't understand this nonsensical thread. God dey but I'm very sure its/he's not the God the missionaries brought to those b4 us, d one this Christians and Muslims always make noise about.

How I know? Read their own holy books.
I only understand that the so called holy books are written history of someone else's experience in his own time. How do one explain a supposedly Creator of our very own universe co.king to judge us with our names written in scrolls,? Scrolls? My goodness.

And the funny part is the creator sending armies of angels with swords and horses to destroy mankind

No angel go even stand one tokarev in d head not to talk of our F9s, we would just decimate the so called heavenly army...

Pidgin Abeg stop this nonsense, and you even expect people to watch you and keep shut when you are saying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
udonminit

Yes and am very OK. The realm of the spirit is open 24hrs. It takes an open heart and readiness to gaze upon[ra'ah/chozeh] the realm.

Perhaps you need a psychiatrist. The bible says in James1:5 'If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him'.

Even if you lack the eyes of the spirit, ask.

Jeremiah 33:3 thus sayeth the Spirit of the Living God '' Call onto me and I will answer thee, I will show you great and mighty things that you know not of " Says the Sovereign LORD.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

Yes and am very OK. The realm of the spirit is open 24hrs. It takes an open heart and readiness to gaze upon[ra'ah/chozeh] the realm.

Perhaps you need a psychiatrist. The bible says in James1:5 'If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him'.

Even if you lack the eyes of the spirit, ask.

Jeremiah 33:3 thus sayeth the Spirit of the Living God '' Call onto me and I will answer thee, I will show you great and mighty things that you know not of " Says the Sovereign LORD.
May FSM forgive you for blasphemy..Ramen
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

I remember the time I saw some fanatics praising 'FSM' and I pondered why. The LORD put me to a sleep state more like a trance in the Mid day. In the realms of the spirit, I Saw the flying spaghetti monster in battle with a celestial being, a god I think... This battle was a battle of thunder and fire. My spirit kept wondering in confusion ...I wasn't hurt neither was I touched by any heavenly entity hey.

The FSM is actually Greyish and big , he moves in the atmosphere and has ropy attachments beneath it like roots. He seemed to battle tirelessly , Then the Glory of God almighty appeared and every entity bowed, even I. I was without form but I had an awareness .

He's indeed a consuming fire as said in Hebrews 12vs 29. I felt a very warm sensation on my back as I bowed, I could not bear the glory. When he spoke from the high heavens, every entity vanished in the lower heavens .

lmao
This is the stupidest thing I've heard this week
The FSM\ pastafarian movement takes a parodied lighthearted view on religion and no one actually takes it seriously
So all this epistle just confirms your test results

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
bennyann:
Hopefullandlord and Pidgin2 again. Hmmm ; cheesy

Let's just say atheists are so God conscious that they can think of anything else aside God. The truth is they can't live without Him. They're only trying to find a way out from such mental obsession about God but it seems impossible.

Atheists are trying to find a way out totally from God, but they seem caged in God's atmosphere and this really suffocates them.

The truth is they can never be free from God till they give in. The only way they think they can get an atom of fresh air is to go against God in any way they can, but that seems worthless also.

Dear Pidgin2, the bottom line is, they can't live without God. They're only trying to do so with all they've got but they still haven't found a way out. So don't be surprised they battle with no one else but God.

Thanks dear bennyann, I hope they will read this and be able to discern enough insight from it
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

these Christians can lie
asin bro
The lie was so bad
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
correctguy101:
I just don't understand this nonsensical thread. God dey but I'm very sure its/he's not the God the missionaries brought to those b4 us, d one this Christians and Muslims always make noise about.

How I know? Read their own holy books.
I only understand that the so called holy books are written history of someone else's experience in his own time. How do one explain a supposedly Creator of our very own universe co.king to judge us with our names written in scrolls,? Scrolls? My goodness.

And the funny part is the creator sending armies of angels with swords and horses to destroy mankind

No angel go even stand one tokarev in d head not to talk of our F9s, we would just decimate the so called heavenly army...

Pidgin Abeg stop this nonsense, and you even expect people to watch you and keep shut when you are saying nonsense.

bless you bro.

the ridiculous part was that god will erase your name from the scroll when you repent, and rewrite it when you commit sin again. just like the class captain of my high school always does then.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this is an opinion

we are not fanatics, we haven't killed in the name of our God, our God doesn't get angry, surprised, jealous, sad etc, its your Jewish folklore friend called Yahweh that has those characteristics

we aren't fanatics, we are only spreading truth

FSM doesn't fight anyone, he's too powerful to involve himself in such things and no god would dare challenge FSM to a duel, no god is even fit enough to be in his presence without being summoned

you simply saw what your evil god Yahweh wants you to see, you're headed for destruction unless you let FSM into your life

bow? Hahahahahahahahaha

the evil god Yahweh has taken full control over your life

I'll pray for you so you'll see the light and see how evil and powerless your Jewish folklore friend is when compared to FSM(The one true God)

FSM created the universe and everything in it; all other gods are fake

you're being manipulated to see fictitious things like my God fighting, who dare challenge him?

Ah ha. Look at this one ... I love how you express your ignorance and all. You articulate your mind from a mediocre perspective ..

perhaps it's due to the immaturity of the thyroid hormones meant for proper functionality in ya brain Around the cerebra , according to science. with all due respect, I'm just frank. (no offence)

from my perspective, you lack spiritual enlightenment. What I had was a revelation of truth, Which confirms the word of God as sharp, powerful and active.

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

oh yes..The word of the Lord came forth and it vanquished the soul of your god.

I saw how FSM was obliterated at the sound of his voice.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
This is the stupidest thing I've heard this week
The FSM\ pastafarian movement takes a parodied lighthearted view on religion and no one actually takes it seriously
So all this epistle just confirms your test results
lol
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

[s]I remember the time I saw some fanatics praising 'FSM' and I pondered why. The LORD put me to a sleep state more like a trance in the Mid day. In the realms of the spirit, I Saw the flying spaghetti monster in battle with a celestial being, a god I think... This battle was a battle of thunder and fire. My spirit kept wondering in confusion ...I wasn't hurt neither was I touched by any heavenly entity hey.

He's indeed a consuming fire as said in Hebrews 12vs 29. I felt a very warm sensation on my back as I bowed, I could not bear the glory. When he spoke from the high heavens, every entity vanished in the lower heavens .

He only spoke and the battle ended and every powerful entity vanished...Even when I came out of that trance, I still felt that warmness on my back.[/s].
chaii
And you fellow deluded would fall for this
A satrical portrayal of religion only coming into existance in 2005 has been turned into tales by moonlight by you
I just hope my baby pidgin2 doesn't fall for this crap

2 Likes

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
niyihawking:
udonminit

And I'm sure by your understanding scientists have answers to all issues concerning vision and dreams. When will you guys learn to be more open minded to spiritual realm?
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
frank317:

This is a joke right?

its real..I don't lie...

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
chaii
And you fellow deluded would fall for this
A satrical portrayal of religion only coming into existance in 2005 has been turned into tales by moonlight by you
I just hope my baby pidgin2 doesn't fall for this crap

Why are you trolling? You have not made any meaningful contribution since your first post here
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

Ah ha. Look at this one ... I love how you express your ignorance and all. You articulate your mind from a mediocre perspective ..

perhaps it's due to the immaturity of the thyroid hormones meant for proper functionality in ya brain Around the cerebra , according to science. with all due respect, I'm just frank. (no offence)

from my perspective, you lack spiritual enlightenment. What I had was a revelation of truth, Which confirms the word of God as sharp, powerful and active.

For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

chaii
Oga you dey lie oo
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

pidgin
carry your brother commot for here ooo
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm already going along just for fun

I hope you have read bennyann contribution, if you haven't you need to have a look, it is quite expository. I hope you can do some reflective thinking afterwards
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by jonbellion(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you trolling? You have not made any meaningful contribution since your first post here
lol hopefullandlord already summed everything up
What else is there to add
Simply put
If you can talk about your worldview freely then athiests should also have the right to talk about thiers smiley
In a world saturated with superstitious fairytales you really should understand

1 Like

Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by niyihawking(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jacksonville:

its real..I don't lie...
I can see

This your lie will make a nice thread ooo
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
chaii
Oga you dey lie oo

So you have never heard of vision?
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Next minute, what you'll have this moro'ns doing is denying the fact that they're obsessed with atheists.
Re: See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
jonbellion:
lol hopefullandlord already summed everything up
What else is there to add
Simply put
If you can talk about your worldview freely then athiests should also have the right to talk about thiers smiley
In a world saturated with superstitious fairytales you really should understand

And it doesn't bother you that your own worldview is solely based on countering my own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Apostle Suleiman Victim Comes Out On Nairaland. / Rules Of Holy Living / Confusion: See How The Bible Contradicts Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.