Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You (524 Views)

2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2017
According to her the first time she gave birth she tried to do it at home. she had a midwife, a doula, my husband, a kiddie pool, chill vibes music and candles. None of it helped, and after laboring for days, she decided to go to the hospital for a glorious epidural. Seriously, it was insane how good that
epidural was -- one second she was moaning like a wounded possibly drunk cow and the next second she was doing a stand up comedy routine for all the nurses. “Hey you in the front row in the nurse's uniform, you have any kids? What’s that? You're waiting for the right person?!? Honey, it’s called settling and we all have to do it! [points to husband] Yeah, she said it!” [drops mic, pushes out baby]

This time around she have a new and exciting birth plan that doesn’t involve midwives, doulas or kiddie pools. This time she hope to give birth one day after the inauguration, at the Women’s March in Los Angeles. Yes, right there in the middle of all the marching and peaceful protesting and snacks (please tell me there will be snacks).

Going to a March super pregnant won’t be the easiest thing to do. Right now I am at the not-cute-anymore stage of pregnancy. I'm 37 weeks in and people have stopped saying “Aww you're pregnant!” and started saying “Whoa, you are pregnant!” My feet look like ... honestly I’m not sure, it’s been awhile since I saw them, but I know they feel swollen so I can only imagine how they look. So why am I going to my local march on Saturday instead of sitting on my couch trying to teach my 2-year-old how to give me a foot massage and why do I hope to go into labor at said march surrounded by thousands of strangers?

The pictures. I mean, forget promoting #freethenipple while breastfeeding. This would be some next-level mom stuff, and in this digital age everyone would see it whether they want to or not. Giving birth in public would mean it would be a very recorded moment and recording the moment was something my scared, suddenly very pale husband did not think to do the first time around. People would send me the footage on Facebook. continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/why-this-woman-wants-to-give-birth-at.html

Re: Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You by vitalisdiho(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Experience teaches
Re: Why This Woman Wants To Give Birth At The Women's March Will Surprise You by mrbells: 2:34am On Jan 21, 2017
Omg! Man With The World’s Most Massive And Longest Pennis Sized 18.9 Inch Refuses To Have It Reduced… See Unxensored Pics!

See photos here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/511-omg-man-with-the-world-s-most-massive-and-longest-pennis-sized-18-9-inch-refuses-to-have-it-reduced-see-unxensored-pics

(1) (Reply)

Guys !! Will You Change Your Lady's Line After Wedding ? Let's Have Ur View / :5ways To Have The Man/woman Of Your Dream / Nigerian Nollywood Scandal Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.