Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30519 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by GreatNegro(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2017
I strongly condemn the killing of unarmed IPOB members rallying for Donald J. Trump earlier today. I believe in one Nigeria. I also believe in human life. But even more importantly, I believe in the Nigerian Constitution that gives every Nigerian citizen a guaranteed right of assembly. This loss of lives should not be allowed to happen without the due process of the law kicking in. It must be investigated and the culprits brought to book. Human life in Nigeria must have value if Nigeria is ever to be valued as a great nation by her citizens.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565173667013682&id=279327892264929&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.565173667013682%3Atl_objid.565173667013682%3Athid.279327892264929%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-8182064203308928015

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2017
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Lajet: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Any sane person is against the killing of unarmed IPOB members. Only animals in human skin are happy about it .

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by kettykin: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2017
This is even from a military that has not a single meaningful achievement in it's 57 years of existence besides being made refugees in neighboring countries by a rag tag militia and then starving of women and children to death during the civil war

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by GreatNegro(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
keep living in denial, one day it will be your turn. Can you please provide any evidence that they were armed?

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by owodokiri: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2017
GreatNegro:

keep living in denial, one day it will be your turn. Can you please provide any evidence that they were armed?

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

yoruba muslim 'oil mouth' afonja conveniently throwing away his brain to lie and delude himself because of Biafra. grin

From ur childish comments u cannot not be more than 19 at the most. Get back to me when your brain has been fully formed and developed. Ok

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Schematics: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2017
It is painful but it is the truth because all the jobless miscreants masquerading as IPOB/MASSOB are all Imolites. Why should they go and disturb the peace of Rivers state? Why didn't they take their protest to Owerri which hosts the largest population of IPOB/MASSOB?

Most of these protesters that were killed across Igbo cities which they have protested are all from Imo state, which means that IPOB/MASSOB is about 95% Imolites including its leaders. Below is an Imolite killed by the soldiers in Onitsha/PH where he went to protest.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by raymexx: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

its either u dnt reason at all or tribalism has taken over ur sense of judgement. Free urself bro.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6Z1UP47bs

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2017
raymexx:
its either u dnt reason at all or tribalism has taken over ur sense of judgement. Free urself bro.

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
You should show weapons recovered from them. I'm not an IPOB supporter. I don't believe in their methods and aspiration but the killing is uncalled for.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by progress69: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2017
kettykin:
This is even from a military that has not a single meaningful achievement in it's 57 years of existence besides being made refugees in neighboring countries by a rag tag militia and then starving of women and children to death during the civil war

Hahahahaha.

Military that librated over 8 African Countries, and won a civil war against rebels with their leader running away on woman attire have no meaningful achievement. Ok kontinu grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2017
kITATITA:

You should show weapons recovered from them. I'm not an IPOB supporter. I don't believe in their methods and aspiration but the killing is uncalled for.

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

10 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by SIRmanjar(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Have a dead person ever slapped u bfore?Keep lying against innocent dead pipul u will soon receive one.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Brossman: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin, its wel in dis country we pray 4 d best, but its unfair 2 shot pple who r not armed jst becos dere r protestin............

10 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by betty202020(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators
did i read you mention violent agitators? go back to school and learn what violent is.

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike. / Half Of CBN Looting: Gowon Denies Allegation Says 'It Is Rubbish'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.